What kind of influence does a Black Ocean have on a K-Pop group? – A Black Ocean is a trendy fad that requires the crowd to switch off their light sticks and phones in order to convey a message that they do not support the artist or group that is currently playing on stage.
- As the audience members switch off their light sticks, the typically well-lit sector becomes pitch black, creating the impression of a “Black Ocean.” An ocean like this is not only thought to be depressing to the idols, but it is also seen as a lasting dark point on the career of the idols.
- It takes a lot of planning and preparation to pull off an act like A Black Ocean; it’s not something you just think up on the spot.
Imagine laboring all day and night to perform in the hope that people and fans would appreciate your show and all you see is black, nothing, and no light+. This is something that is harmful to artists. We wave and light our lightsticks to express support, to show love, and to indicate that we respect the artist’s labor and attempts to perform.
- The lightsticks are well-known in the kpop community, and practically every fandom has its own official version.
- The competition that exists between the various fandoms is typically the impetus for this type of protest.
- At events featuring numerous acts, spectators who only wanted to see one particular act have been known to switch off their glow sticks, thereby turning the entire arena into a pitch black void.
Even fights between different fandoms and the existence of lone stans have been known to bring up these times of gloom.
- 0.1 What is black card in K-Pop?
- 1 Who is Korea’s power couple?
- 2 Who is the richest idol in South Korea?
- 3 What is the meaning of the Black Sea?
What is black card in K-Pop?
A celebrity with a black credit card is considered to have a bank account that is larger than life and to have enormous annual spending habits. This is common practice in the K-pop industry. If they can be obtained at all, these sought status symbols are only available to K-idols who have made a million dollars.
Who is referred as a black ocean?
This page is about the “Euxine” redirect. See Euxine (Caria) for the town in ancient Caria that has that name.
|The location of the Black Sea|
|Map of the Black Sea with bathymetry and surrounding relief|
|Location||Europe and Western Asia|
|Coordinates||44°N 35°E / 44°N 35°E Coordinates : 44°N 35°E / 44°N 35°E|
|Primary inflows||Danube , Dnieper , Don , Dniester , Kuban , Bosporus (deep current)|
|Basin countries||Bulgaria , Georgia , Romania , Russia , Turkey , Ukraine A large number of countries included in drainage basins for inflow rivers|
|Max. length||1,175 km (730 mi)|
|Surface area||436,402 km 2 (168,500 sq mi)|
|Average depth||1,253 m (4,111 ft)|
|Max. depth||2,212 m (7,257 ft)|
|Water volume||547,000 km 3 (131,200 cu mi)|
Western Georgia’s coastline along the Black Sea, with the cityscape of Batumi visible in the distance. Between Europe and Asia, to the east of the Balkan Mountains, to the south of the East European Plain, to the west of the Caucasus Mountains, and to the north of Anatolia is where you’ll find the Black Sea, a peripheral Mediterranean sea of the Atlantic Ocean.
- It is enclosed by the countries of Bulgaria, Romania, the Ukraine, Russia, Turkey, and Georgia.
- The Black Sea receives its water from a number of important rivers, the Danube, the Dnieper, and the Don in particular.
- As a result of this, the drainage basin of the sea comprises sections of 24 different nations across Europe, even though it only touches the coastlines of six of those countries.
The Black Sea has a maximum depth of 2,212 meters (7,257 feet), a volume of 547,000 km 3, and a surface area of 436,400 kilometers squared (168,500 square miles) (this does not include the Sea of Azov) (131,000 cu mi). The majority of its coastlines are steeply ascending.
- The Pontic Mountains are located to the south of these rises, excepting the southwest-facing peninsulas.
- The Caucasus Mountains are located to the east, while the Crimean Mountains are located in the middle of the northern region.
- In the west, the shoreline is made up of mainly tiny floodplains that are located below foothills such as the Strandzha; Cape Emine, which is a diminishing of the east end of the Balkan Mountains; and the Dobruja Plateau, which is located somewhat further north.
The greatest distance from east to west is around 1,175 kilometers (730 mi). Odessa, Varna, Samsun, Sochi, Sevastopol, Constanța, Trabzon, Novorossiysk, Burgas, and Batumi are among of the important cities located along the coast. A positive water balance exists in the Black Sea due to the fact that there is a yearly net outflow of 300 km 3 (72 cu mi) of water from the Black Sea into the Aegean Sea via the Bosporus and the Dardanelles.
- In spite of the fact that water is moving away from the Black Sea as it passes through the Bosporus and Dardanelles, which are commonly referred to as the Turkish Straits, water really moves in both directions at the same time.
- Underneath the less dense and salty water that is carried away from the Black Sea, water that comes from the Aegean with a higher salinity and density makes its way into the Black Sea.
This results in the formation of a substantial and lasting layer of deep water that does not drain or mix, and as a result is oxygen-depleted. The absence of oxygen in the Black Sea is thought to have had a role in the preservation of historic shipwrecks that have been discovered there.
- After traveling via the Turkish Straits and the Aegean Sea, water from the Black Sea finally empties into the Mediterranean Sea.
- It is connected to the smaller Sea of Marmara by way of the Bosporus Strait, while the smaller Sea of Marmara is linked to the larger Aegean Sea by way of the Dardanelles Strait.
The Kerch Strait is the waterway that allows passage from the Black Sea to the Sea of Azov, which is located to the north. Over the course of geological time, there have been substantial shifts in the sea level. Because of periodic shifts in the water level inside the basin, the surrounding shelf and the aprons that are linked with it have occasionally been exposed to the air.
When the water reaches a certain critical level, connections with the surrounding bodies of water are able to be created. The Black Sea is connected to the rest of the ocean by way of the Turkish Straits, which is the busiest of these several connecting passageways. During those epochs in geological history when this hydrological link was absent, the Black Sea functioned as an endorheic basin, meaning it was completely apart from the rest of the world’s oceanic system (similar to the Caspian Sea today).
As of right now, the water level in the Black Sea is rather high; as a result, water is being transferred to the Mediterranean from the Black Sea. The first of its kind to be identified, the Black Sea underwater river is a stream of exceptionally salty water that flows through the Bosporus Strait and along the bottom of the Black Sea.
Why is the black ocean black?
What causes the Black Sea’s dark color? The ancient Greeks were the first people to give this body of water a name; they referred to it as the “Inhospitable Sea.” This name was given to the water body as a result of the difficulty in navigating it and the presence of hostile tribes along its beaches.
- The term “Hospitable Sea” wasn’t given to the body of water until much later, when Greek colonists had established themselves permanently along the shore.
- The Black Sea has a depth of more than two hundred and fifty meters, and its waters contain hydrogen sulfide for over one and a half kilometers.
- As a result, the lowest levels of its water are completely devoid of life, with the exception of sulfur bacteria.
There are a several possible explanations as to why it was finally given the name the Black Sea, including the following: Because of the high concentration of hydrogen sulfide in the water, any metal artifacts from ships, dead plants, or animal debris that had fallen to a depth of more than 150 meters over an extended period of time got coated with a thick black sludge.
Because of the violent storms that occurred throughout the winter, the water was so dark that it seemed black to the sailors. This was the cause of the sea’s “black” appearance. Why is it called the Red Sea? The ancient Greek name for the sea was Erythra Thalassa. The term “Red Sea” is a straight translation of that name.
However, “red” is only ever mentioned in a linguistic context in European languages. In Hebrew, it is known as Yam Suph, which literally translates to “Sea of Reeds,” most likely because of the reeds that grow in the Gulf of Suez; nevertheless, the Egyptians call it “Green Space.” The Red Sea has no rivers that flow into it, hence it has the highest concentration of salt of any of the seas that eventually empty into the ocean.
- The water of the Red Sea, which is ordinarily blue-green in color, is said to get its name from a kind of cyanobacteria known as Trichodesmium erythraeum that lives there.
- This bacterium is responsible for giving the sea its distinctive reddish-brown hue.
- What causes the White Sea’s color? The White Sea is an Arctic Ocean sea that is located in the northernmost section of the European region of Russia.
It is considered to be an inland sea. Every year, the White Sea is frozen over for approximately six to seven months of the year. The following are various possibilities on the origin of the term “White Sea”: One possible explanation for the origin of the term is that it refers to the fact that the ocean is frozen over for the majority of the year.
- Some people think that the name comes from the fact that the water in the area is a white tone because it reflects the sky up north.
- Why does the Yellow Sea have such a yellow color? The Yellow Sea is a marginal sea of the Pacific Ocean that is located off the east coast of Asia and to the west of the Korean Peninsula.
It is considered to be a semi-enclosed sea. The Yellow Sea is known for having high tides that can get as high as 10 meters in height. It is likely that the characteristic brownish-yellow hue of the water that rushes in from the Yellow River, which brings enormous amounts of sediment from the higher plains, is the source of its name.
- If this is the case, then it would make sense that the river would give the lake its name.
- References The area surrounding the Black Sea.
- Available: http://dadiani. si.
- edu/blacksea. html .
- Access was last granted on March 5, 2014.
- Staff Members of Life’s Little Mysteries. (2012).
- Is There Really a Red Color in the Sea? You can access this article by visiting the following link: http://www.livescience.com/32112-is-the-red-sea-really-red.html.
Access was last granted on March 5, 2014. The literal meaning of the term “White Sea.” Available: http://bse. sci-lib. com/article107048. html . Access was last granted on March 5, 2014. Ocean of Yellow. Yellow Sea is available at the following URL: http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/yellow+sea .
Who in BTS has black card?
Jagran TV logo Jagran TV entertainment korean-drama Date of Publication: July 20th, 2022 You may have heard about or witnessed prominent celebrities bragging about their lavish Blackcards when they were making purchases, and you may have wondered what the big deal is with this card.
- The truth of these cards is truly intriguing and thrilling, despite the fact that many people believe that they are simply an attempt by American Express to provide its customers a more refined appearance.
- There is a great deal of confusion over the nature of so-called “black credit cards,” despite the fact that many people believe that having one of these cards is the pinnacle of social prestige.
Let’s learn more about it, shall we? Fans grew even more fascinated when the most popular member of BTS, Jungkook, utilized this during one of the BTS run episodes. Well, there are around seven to eight K-pop celebrities that hold these Black cards. Let’s get to the bottom of just what a Black card is.
Who is Korea’s power couple?
2. Rain of South Korea and Kim Tae-hee of South Korea
Who is the richest idol in South Korea?
Fans may be found in every region of the world, demonstrating that the Korean Pop music genre is one of the most successful industries in the area of music. The members of K-Pop are seeing an increase in both their fame and their pay as the trend continues.
Additionally, the number of dollars brought in by businesses in South Korea saw meteoric growth. The following is a list of K-Pop stars who are contending for the title of world’s richest member.1. Kim Jae-joong TVXQ is a Korean pop group that made their debut in the year 2003, and Kim Jae Joong is the lead vocalist for the band.
After the dissolution of the group, Kim Jae Joong and two other members established themselves as the group JYJ. K-dramas became his focus later on in his career. It would appear that he is the wealthiest participant in the k-pop business with an annual income of one hundred million dollars.2.
Choi Siwon He is successful in the entertainment and commercial industries. It was with the K-Pop group Super Junior that he made his first appearance. After a while, he started appearing in films as well as Korean television dramas. Reports indicate that he brings approximately $55 million per year in revenue.3.
PSY (Park Jae-sang) PSY is one of the most well-known members of K-pop; because to the success of his song “Gangnam Style,” he is now known everywhere in the world. It is believed that he brings in sixty million dollars per year in revenue.4. G-Dragon (Kwon Ji-Yong) BIGBANG was one of the most successful groups in the history of Korean pop music, but its members disbanded in 2017, including G-Dragon.
- However, despite this, he is still a well-known part of the K-Pop scene.
- It is now believed that he has a net worth of around $55 million.5.
- Rain (Jung Ji-hoon) Since the year 1998, Rain has been active within the Korean music and entertainment industries.
- As a result of the dissolution of his band, Fanclub, he signed a solo contract with JYP Entertainment.
It is currently believed that he has a net worth of $49 million, making him one of the wealthiest celebrities in Korea.6. IU (Lee Ji-Eun) IU opted to release their music independently after being turned down by a number of production companies. In addition, she is widely regarded as one of the most talented vocalists in K-Pop.
- The K-pop and K-drama diva, who is 29 years old, is also known for being one of the wealthiest performers of her generation.
- IU is estimated to have a net worth of between $31 and $45 million, according to various sources.7.
- Taeyang (Dong Young-bae) One more member of BIGBANG who makes the cut for the list of the band’s richest members is Taeyang.
He is well-known not only in South Korea but also in other countries and regions all over the world. There are claims that indicate that Taeyang’s net worth has increased to $35 million.8. J-Hope (Jung Ho-Seok) He is one of the wealthiest K-Pop artists since he makes a lot of money from promotions and his solo events.
The BTS member is one of the richest K-Pop singers. There are estimates that place Hobi’s annual revenue somewhere between $32 and $34 million.9. Lee Hyori Reports indicate that Lee Hyori made her debut with the female group Fin.K.L. as a member of the group. She is consistently ranked as one of the top-earning female singers in the K-pop business.
Her current estimated net worth is between $30 and $40 million, and she stars in her own hit show on Netflix called Hyori’s Homestay.10. DARA (Sandara Park) Sandara Park, better known by her stage name Dara, got her start in the music industry as a member of 2NE1, one of the most successful girl groups in the history of Korean pop music.
- After the band disbanded in 2016, she embarked on a career as a solo artist.
- Also has roles in films and Korean television dramas.
- The former K-pop singer turned actress is reported to have a net worth of close to $30 million at this point in her career.11.
- Bae Suzy As a member of the legendary girl group Miss A, Bae Suzy made her first appearance in the entertainment industry.
After the band disbanded in 2017, Bae went on to seek a career in the entertainment industry as a pop singer and actor. She is reportedly one of the wealthiest South Korean celebrities, having a net worth of around $30 million, as stated by several publications.12.
Who owns Black Sea?
Information pertaining to the region’s geography: the Black Sea is a natural inland water basin that is located between Europe and Asia. The coastline of the Black Sea is shared by six different countries: Bulgaria, Georgia, Romania, Russia, and Turkey and Ukraine.
- Bulgaria’s coastline is 354 kilometers long, Georgia’s is 310 kilometers long, Romania’s is 225 kilometers long, Russia’s is 800 kilometers long (including the Azov Sea), Turkey’s is 1329 kilometers long, and Ukraine’s is 2782 kilometers long (including the Azov Sea).
- The six nations’ respective coastline regions are home to a combined population of around 16 million people.
The following is a list of some of the fundamental aspects of geography that characterize the Black Sea: It has a maximum depth of 2212 meters, an average depth of 1300 meters, a volume of 540 000 cubic kilometers, wave heights of up to 6–7 meters, wave lengths of up to 90–100 meters, tidal variations of up to 10 centimeters, an average temperature of seawater that is -4 degrees Celsius in the winter, and an average temperature of seawater that is 22–24 degrees Celsius in the summer.
- The total area is 422 000 square kilometers.
- The Karkinitski Bay is the largest bay on the Black Sea, followed by the Bourgas Bay, the Kalamitski Bay, the Dnieprovski Bay, the Dniestrovski Bay, the Sinop Bay, and finally the Samsun Bay.
- The Danube, the Dnieper, the Don, the Dniester, the Kuban, the Southern Bug, the Rioni, and the Kizil—Irmak rivers are the biggest rivers that empty into the Black Sea.
Other important rivers are the Kamchia and the Dniester.
What is the meaning of the Black Sea?
Definitions from the British Dictionary for The Bosporus, the Sea of Marmara, and the Dardanelles all link the Black Sea to the Aegean Sea, while the Kerch Strait connects the Black Sea to the Sea of Azov. The Black Sea is an inland sea located between Southeastern Europe and Asia.
Why it is called Red Sea?
Read on for a concise overview of this subject: Arabic and the Red Sea Al-Bar Al-Amar is a small strip of water that extends southeastward from Suez, Egypt, for approximately 1,200 miles (1,930 kilometers) until it reaches the Bab el-Mandeb Strait, which links with the Gulf of Aden and, ultimately, with the Arabian Sea.
- When seen from a geological perspective, the Gulf of Suez and the Gulf of Aqaba (Elat) must be considered to be the northern extension of the same structure.
- The coastlines of Saudi Arabia and Yemen are located on the eastern side of the sea, whereas those of Egypt, Sudan, and Eritrea are located on the western side.
Its deepest depth is 9,974 feet (3,040 meters), and its size is around 174,000 square miles. Its largest breadth is 190 miles (450,000 square km). The waters of the Red Sea are said to be among the saltiest and hottest in the whole planet. It is one of the rivers that sees the greatest traffic in the world since the Suez Canal connects it to the Mediterranean Sea.
This makes it one of the waterways that carries the largest maritime commerce between Europe and Asia. The color shifts that may be seen in its waters are where the name of this place comes from. After the blooms of the algae Trichodesmium erythraeum die off, the color of the water changes to a reddish brown.
The Red Sea is normally a bright blue-green color; but, on sometimes it is occupied by enormous blooms of the algae Trichodesmium erythraeum. The Gulf of Aqaba, the Gulf of Suez, and the Red Sea will be the primary topics of discussion in what follows.