- 1 How can I watch Paul vs Fury fight?
- 2 What channel to watch Jake Paul vs Tommy Fury?
- 3 Where can I watch Jake Paul vs Tommy Fury for free?
- 4 How can I watch Fury fight if I don’t have sky?
- 5 What happened to Jake Paul vs Tommy Fury?
- 6 Who won the Jake Paul fight?
- 7 Is Jake Paul and Tommy Fury on?
- 8 Does DAZN have PPV?
- 9 What apps is the Jake Paul fight on?
- 10 Can I watch the fight on DAZN for free?
- 11 Is BT Sport showing Jake Paul vs Tommy Fury?
How can I watch the Tommy and Jake fight?
How to watch via TV and live stream. Paul vs Fury is available to watch live in the UK via BT Sport Box Office, whilst fans in the US can pay to watch the fight on ESPN+.
How can I watch Paul vs Fury fight?
How can I watch Paul vs Fury in the US? – The fight will be broadcast live on ESPN+ PPV in the USA and you can click here for more details. In the UK, the fight is being broadcast live on BT Sport Box Office and you can purchase the fight for £19.95 here.
What channel to watch Jake Paul vs Tommy Fury?
What channel can I watch/stream Paul vs. Fury? –
US: UK: BT Sport Box Office Brazil & Canada:
The card will stream live on DAZN PPV in the Brazil for R$49.90, and Canada for CAD $49.99 click for more information. Fans in the U.S. can purchase the fight on ESPN+ PPV (click ), UK fans meanwhile can watch the fight on BT Sport Box Office.
Where can I watch Jake Paul vs Tommy Fury for free?
Jake Paul vs. Tommy Fury price: How much does Paul-Fury cost? – In the U.S., you will need to pay $9.99 a month for a monthly subscription to ESPN+ or an annual subscription for $99.99/yr. The Paul vs. Fury fight on PPV will cost $49.99.
|ESPN+ Monthly Subscription||$9.99/month|
|ESPN+ Annual Subscription||$99.99/year|
|The Disney Bundle w/Hulu Ad-Supported||$13.99/month|
|The Disney Bundle w/Hulu No-Ads||$19.99/month|
Click here to learn about the different pricing and bundling options with the ESPN+ platform, In the UK, the fight will be broadcast on BT Sport Box Office for £19.99.
What is streaming the Jake Paul fight?
How many rounds will Jake Paul’s next fight be? – Getty Images Jake Paul’s next fight will last 10 rounds, making it the longest bout of his professional career so far. The Problem Child previously fought his first two matches over six rounds, while all subsequent fights have been eight rounds, This is still a figure below most major championship bouts, however, with marquee boxing fights typically running to 12 rounds,
Is the Jake Paul fight on DAZN?
Jake Paul explains training changes ahead of Nate Diaz fight | DAZN News US The YouTuber is overhauling his approach
Jake Paul has described the changes that he has made ahead of his fight against Nate Diaz.The pair fight live on on August 5, and it will be the first fight for Fury since he lost to Tommy Fury in February. That was the crossover fighter’s first professional defeat, and he has explained where he went wrong.
He told : “There were a lot of fundamentals I was making mistakes on. I’m going back to the drawing board. “I almost had to go backward to move forward. We relearned and reworked a lot of things, which is a process and a struggle. It kind of feels like I’m starting boxing all over with the fundamentals and basics but it’s fine.” Paul lost by split decision but after wins in all of his previous match-ups, he admitted his disappointment.
- Losing was something that was definitely not fun or easy.
- But I think it was good for me for the long run and it made me a stronger man and built a stronger foundation,” said Paul.
- It made me have to look at everything, including myself to reassess and reconfirm my beliefs about what I am doing in this sport.
I learned a lot about myself, my mental strength, and what I am capable of pulling through. Now I feel that I am even more mature in many ways because of the loss.” : Jake Paul explains training changes ahead of Nate Diaz fight | DAZN News US
How can I watch Fury fight if I don’t have sky?
How to stream Tyson Fury vs Derek Chisora via TV and online – Fury vs Chisora will be available to watch exclusively live on BT Sport Box Office in the UK. Viewers will be able to purchase the event at a price point of £26.95 and The event can be watched through BT TV or online via the website or the BT Sport Box Office App, Virgin TV or Sky.
Who won Tommy or Jake?
Jake Paul vs Tommy Fury – Wikipedia Professional boxing match The Truth Date26 February 2023Venue,, Saudi ArabiaTale of the tape
|Nickname||The Problem Child||TNT|
|Hometown||, U.S.||, England|
|Pre-fight record||6–0 (4 KO)||8–0 (4 KO)|
|Height||6 ft 1 in (1.85 m)||6 ft 0 in (1.83 m)|
|Weight||183.6 lb (83 kg)||184.5 lb (84 kg)|
Result Fury wins via 8-round (74–75, 76–73, 76–73) Jake Paul vs Tommy Fury, billed as The Truth, was a match contested between and, The bout took place on 26 February 2023 in the,, Saudi Arabia. Fury won by, The fight sold over 800,000 PPV buys.
What happened to Jake Paul vs Tommy Fury?
Tommy Fury defeats social media influencer Jake Paul by split decision suffered the first defeat of his fledgling boxing career on Sunday night as pro boxer-turned reality TV star Tommy Fury edged him out in a split decision in Saudi Arabia. Two judges both scored the fight 76-73 for Fury, with the third judge ruling 75-74 in favor of Paul at the end of their eight-round cruiserweight bout at the Diriyah Arena near the capital, Paul, a 26-year-old American with more than 20 million YouTube subscribers, is now 6-1 while Fury, the British younger half-brother of heavyweight champion, remains undefeated with nine wins after taking time out of his boxing career in 2019 to star in reality show “Love Island.” Millions of fans were expected to tune into the fight, the latest to generate a social media buzz as promoters played up the bad blood between the two fighters.
And just like a genuine world title fight, there were plenty of stars ringside, including former champ Mike Tyson, soccer superstar Cristiano Ronaldo and comedian Kevin Hart. Fury asserted his jab early to keep Paul at a distance but the YouTuber gained momentum in the fifth round, appearing to stun Fury.
Both had points deducted – Paul in the fifth for pushing his opponent’s head down while clinching and Fury in the sixth for too much clinching, a defensive tactic that’s often only allowed for short periods of time. Fury was knocked down in the eighth round on a short-left hand by Paul but it was too late as the judges ruled in Fury’s favor. Paul said he intended to use a rematch clause for Sunday’s fight that could be exercised if Fury won. “All respect to Tommy, he won, don’t judge me by my wins, judge me by my losses.
How much is Tommy Fury getting paid to fight Jake Paul?
What next for Tommy Fury? How Love Island novice boxer could net £10m Published: 11:27 BST, 27 February 2023 | Updated: 13:24 BST, 27 February 2023 has made at least £3.7million from his win over Jake Paul in Riyadh – and could bring home at least £10million more by the end of the 2025, experts told MailOnline today.
- The Love Island star and boxer, 23, may even eclipse his influencer partner, 23, who is said to earn £2million-a-year and can secure a £20,000 fee for a single post.
- Last night Fury, who recently had his first child Bambi with Miss Hague a month ago, settled his grudge match with Jake Paul after winning a split decision in Saudi Arabia in front his half-brother Tyson, Cristiano Ronaldo, and Deontay Wilder with millions watching on pay-per-view (PPV).
Fury is reportedly set to receive a £1.6million ($2m) purse – and 35 per cent of the PPV money. In total, the 23-year-old will earn £3.7million ($4.5m). Paul’s fight purse will be £2.6million ($3.2m) – but he will also take 65 per cent of the pay-per-view money, taking his overall prize money to £7.1million ($8.6m) even though he lost.
- Brand and culture expert Nick Ede believes that if well advised, Fury will make ‘at least £10million’ in the next 2-3 years – much of it from outside boxing.
- Mr Ede told MailOnline Fury could make many more millions from a Netflix-style documentary and rematch with Jake Paul, Mr Ede believes.
- A film career could also be on offer, given the popularity of boxing on the big screen.
Tommy Fury’s earnings could outstrip Molly-Mae’s for the first time after his boxing win British reality TV star Tommy Fury (L) fights against US YouTuber Jake Paul in a fight that earned them both millions Fury is expected to hit the big time and may outearn his successful partner Molly-Mae Hague He said: ‘Tommy went on to be amass millions from fast fashion deals and endorsements as well as public appearances after Love Island.
- Now with his win against Jake Paul he has all eyes on him internationally and he could make many more millions as a fighter.
- With the support of his brother and some of the most famous people in sport including Ronaldo and Mike Tyson, the world is his oyster.
- I can see him working on a documentary series, a possible rematch with Jake Paul and lots more endorsements too.
With his good looks he may start to do more luxury brand endorsements desperate for new customers and perhaps he may go into movies too like many other famous sports stars including Mike Tyson. ‘With the popularity of films like Creed I can see him pursuing the Hollywood route and eclipsing his wife’s fame by becoming a truly international star’.
PR guru Mark Borkowski predicts that a fight with YouTube star and boxer KSI could be next for Tommy in yet another money-spinning fight. He said: ‘Jake Paul is Teflon, he can survive a few bumps. You feel this grudge match with Fury isn’t over. I’d expect another episode of the soap opera as KSI dives in.
KSI wrote on Twitter: “Honestly I would destroy both Jake Paul and Tommy Fury.” There’s more yet to come’. But he added: ‘Tommy is still overshadowed by his dad and the more able YouTubers’. Cristiano Ronaldo attends Tommy Fury and Jake Paul boxing match, in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, Former Boxer Mike Tyson looks on prior to the Cruiserweight Title fight at the Diriyah Arena where former heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder had also flown in Loved-up: Molly-Mae Hague and Tommy Fury have gone from strength to strength ever since Love Island, with the couple even welcoming a baby daughter, Bambi, last month Beginnings: The couple met on Love Island’s fifth series in the summer of 2019 (pictured), where they came second to Amber Gill and Greg O’Shea Both Molly-Mae Hague and Tommy Fury have made huge sums from modelling and clothing deals Molly-Mae Hague and Tommy Fury became official just weeks after their first villa date and moved in together in Manchester a month after landing back in the UK in 2019.
- In March 2022, the smitten couple also purchased a £4million six-bedroom home in affluent Cheshire.
- It boasts a luxurious contemporary design, 5,000 sq ft of land, and a tranquil garden.
- Molly revealed the move by launching a new social media profile on Instagram called Molly Maison, where she plans to document more of her personal life and gives an inside glimpse into their dream home.
Molly snapped up the Cheshire residence before it went on the market and she now has the likes of England footballers Marcus Rashford, 24, and Jordan Pickford, 28, as neighbours. A source told MailOnline: ‘Molly fell in love with the property as soon as she saw it.
It has everything she had been looking for including a luxurious contemporary design, stylish interiors, and a landscape garden. ‘Molly also loved the bohemian influences, which is reminiscent of her travels to Ibiza and Tulum in Mexico. She purchased the house straight from the developer so wasted no time in snapping up the property after being so persistent with her search for the perfect home.’ Molly proudly announced the beginning of her ‘new chapter’ to her 6.2million Instagram followers, saying: ‘A three-year search for our first home, which some of you have followed, has finally come to an end.
‘I know a lot of you won’t have been expecting me to do a home account as I have become a lot more private about what I post of our home life. However, having a home account is something that I have always dreamed of doing.’ Molly’s new abode, which has recently been refurbished, has a grand entrance complete with double front doors, marble flooring, and an elegant staircase.
The house has six spacious bedrooms, multiple bathrooms, the main boasting his and hers sinks, and a large living space, where Molly and Tommy will no doubt relax of an evening while watching their favourite Harry Potter films. Moved fast: The pair became official just weeks after their first villa date and moved in together in Manchester a month after landing back in the UK in 2019 Already an influencer before joining the show, Molly-Mae has amassed 7.2 million Instagram followers and landed a six-figure deal when she signed with fast fashion chain PLT in 2019 to become their creative director.
Molly-Mae has made £1.2million in profits via her company MMH Group Holdings and £848,000 from her self-tanning business Filter. She added to her cash pot with her memoir released back in June 2022 – Becoming Molly-Mae – which sold at a cost of £20 and bulked up her fortune by £2million during the pandemic.
The star is also a brand ambassador for Beauty Works. Known as the richest islander to exit the Love Island villa, Molly-Mae already has a of £4.5million at 23. Tommy, the younger brother of heavyweight champion Tyson Fury, is a boxer himself. He has an unbeaten boxing record and is said to have signed a six-figure deal to become the face of boohooMAN following his stint in the villa.
He is worth a reported £2.4million. New heights: Already an influencer before joining the show, Molly-Mae has amassed 7.2 million Instagram followers and landed a six-figure deal when she signed with fast fashion chain PLT Success: Tommy has an unbeaten boxing record and is said to have signed a six-figure deal to become the face of boohooMAN following his stint in the villa
- Molly-Mae and Tommy welcomed their baby daughter Bambi Fury last month, making them parents for the first time.
- The former Love Island star’s announced her birth in mid January, before going on to – which was met with a mixed response.
- In a new video shared to her last week, Molly-Mae responded to the reaction the name received.
- She remarked: ‘I was brought back down to earth very quickly of how nasty this world can be.’
- She also told how she was initially apprehensive about revealing the name, and was left stunned by the feedback before being forced to switch off Instagram comments.
- Despite the negativity, the star gushed how much she loved the moniker, revealing it was ‘beautiful’ and ‘unique’ – with the influencer having loved the name for years.
She explained: ‘The name reveal was a hard day for me. I switched Instagram comments off on that post. I was brought back down to earth very quickly of how nasty this world can be. ‘Because we’d literally known that our first baby girl was going to be called Bambi, we had gotten so used to the idea that that was going to be her name and to us it wasn’t really that unusual anymore.’ Dad: Molly-Mae and Tommy welcomed their baby daughter Bambi Fury last month, making them parents for the first time Mother: The former Love Island star’s announced her birth in mid January, before going on to reveal they’d named their girl Bambi – which was met with a mixed response
- Molly-Mae could bank a whopping £2million-a-year and become the ‘ultimate mumfluencer’, it has been reported.
- It comes as research from Buzz Bingo suggests their child could accumulate an estimated net worth of £7million in the future.
- If Molly-Mae plays her cards right and strategically picks the right baby-related collaborations she could be set to increase her net worth even more.
- Branding and culture expert Nick Ede told: ‘Her daughter’s name Bambi is brilliant and can be used from a brand point of view.
- ‘It’s fun and unique and also has a place in everyone’s childhood memories from the Disney film.’
- Molly-Mae is already the Creative Director for fast fashion brand PrettyLittleThing but could expand her fashion deals into designing baby clothes.
- She landed a six-figure deal when she signed with fast fashion chain PLT in 2019 to become their top dog.
- But baby clothes can also be a lucrative market with stars like Billie Faiers, Ferne McCann and Stacey Solomon jumping on similar opportunities.
- Nick told the publication: ‘I can see Molly-Mae jumping on this bandwagon and appealing to her millions of fans by creating a baby-wear line.’
- She could also follow in the footsteps of other reality stars with a TV show following her as she settles into mum life.
- Sam and Billie Faiers: The Mummy Diaries and Ferne McCann First Time Mum have huge viewing figures for ITV and a Molly-Mae spin off show could rake in more cash.
- Another market Molly-Mae could now tap into could be the podcast market.
- Lots of couples such as Made In Chelsea’s Oliver Proudlock and his wife Emma produce popular podcasts documenting their time as parents and Molly-Mae could do the same.
- Happy Mum, Happy Baby by Giovanna Fletcher and Rob Beckett and Josh Widdicombe’s Parenting Hell are among other successful examples.
- Molly-Mae could tap into a more unique market than her competitors by being a younger mumfluencer.
- In a crowded market with the likes of Millie Mackintosh, Rochelle Humes, Binky Felstead and Lucy Mecklenburgh Molly-Mae has an edge being only 23.
- She could well engage a younger market of mothers with sponsored posts and deals.
: What next for Tommy Fury? How Love Island novice boxer could net £10m
Is the Tommy Fury fight on BT Sport?
Jake Paul faced Tommy Fury in a highly-anticipated fight in Saudi Arabia, exclusively live on BT Sport Box Office HD.
How much is Jake Paul vs Tommy Fury?
Jake Paul vs Tommy Fury price: How much does Paul-Fury cost? – In the U.S., you will need to pay $9.99 a month for a monthly subscription to ESPN+ or an annual subscription for $99.99/yr. The Paul vs. Fury fight on PPV will cost $49.99.
|ESPN+ Monthly Subscription||$9.99/month|
|ESPN+ Annual Subscription||$99.99/year|
|The Disney Bundle w/Hulu Ad-Supported||$13.99/month|
|The Disney Bundle w/Hulu No-Ads||$19.99/month|
In the UK, the fight will be broadcast on BT Sport Box Office for £19.99.
Who won the Jake Paul fight?
Tommy Fury shoves Jake Paul after going nose-to-nose at weigh-in ahead of Riyadh fight Follow live reaction after Jake Paul lost to rival Tommy Fury in an exhibition boxing match in Saudi Arabia this evening. A close contest over eight rounds went to the judges’ scorecards and Fury won two of the three, with Paul taking the other verdict, giving the Briton a split decision victory.
The build-up to this bout was heated, with Paul leaking the news of the birth of Fury’s baby Bambi before the 23-year-old and his partner Molly-Mae Hague could make an announcement, while both fighters promised a knockout win, It all came to a head this week when Fury shoved Paul at a tense weigh-in, and the men settled their rivalry in Diriyah tonight.
Paul vowed to enact his rematch clause after the fight, and Fury said he was ready to do it all again too.1677454346
Who won the Tommy Fury fight?
Tommy Fury was announced the winner by split decision in his much-anticipated fight against Jake Paul. After eight rounds, the judges scored it: 75-74 Paul, 76-73 Fury and 76-73 Fury. Fury, 23, the younger brother of heavyweight world champion Tyson Fury who starred in Love Island in 2019, said: “For the past two-and-half years, this is all that’s consumed my life.
- Tonight I made my own legacy – I am Tommy Fury.
- I had a dream I would win, people doubted me, but everyone can take note now.
- I had the world on me, pressure on my shoulders and I came through.
- This is a world title fight to me, this is my destiny, my fate.
- Please use Chrome browser for a more accessible video player Scuffles at Fury and Paul weigh-in “This is my first main event.
If he wants a rematch, bring it on! “Jake Paul took some good shots – he’s a far better boxer than I thought he was.” Paul, 26, an American YouTube star who made a name for himself on the social media platform Vine and made his professional boxing debut in 2020, said: “I felt flat – I got sick really bad twice in this camp, injured my arm. Image: Cristiano Ronaldo at the Tommy Fury and Jake Paul boxing match in Riyadh. Pic: AP Image: Mike Tyson at the Jake Paul vs Tommy Fury fight Read more: Who is Tommy Fury? The boxer and Love Island star fighting Jake Paul Who is Jake Paul, the YouTuber-turned-boxer taking on Tommy Fury? The long-awaited fight – billed as “The Truth” – has already been postponed twice.
- The bout was originally scheduled for December 2021, but Fury pulled out, citing a bacterial infection and broken rib – prompting Paul to brand him ” boxing’s biggest b**** “.
- The fight was rescheduled for August 2022 in the US, but Fury pulled out again, this time due to visa issues.
- Fury met his girlfriend Molly-Mae Hague on Love Island in 2019.
The pair welcomed their first child in January,
Is Jake Paul and Tommy Fury on?
Paul sets target date for Fury rematch as Love Island star insists fight is on his terms Jake Paul is targeting a rematch with Tommy Fury in February next year. The YouTuber-turned-boxer faced the English star earlier this year but fell to against the Love Island star.3 Paul is targeting a rematch with Fury in February next year Credit: Getty 3 Fury out-boxed Paul relatively comfortably as he secured a split-decision victory earlier this year Credit: Getty
Since then, ‘The Problem Child’ has been seeking revenge, with a date in early 2024 being the target.Tweeting about rival KSI, Paul said: “This clown tried to fight D**** Dan who has never boxed and put a dehydration clause on him.”Fought a 40-year-old who hadn’t fought for 3 years and put a rehydration clause on him before elbowing him.”Now trying to squeeze Tommy.
“I elevated Tommy, my son is now worth a lot more than the $1.5M offers you making. Tommy, February we run it back.” Fury was asked about a rematch during his appearance on Soccer AM, stating that he’d love a rematch, but insists it would have to be on his terms.3 Paul will be desperate to put things right by securing a rematch with the Love Island star Credit: Getty Tyson Fury’s brother said: “I’m down for the rematch.
Does DAZN have PPV?
What is DAZN ? What does it cost? What does it include? Can you get it on regular cable TV and is there a free trial offered? Whether you’re a major boxing fan, or a combat sports junkie looking to supplement your current sports cable offerings, there are ways you can tailor the service to meet your needs.
- In the weeks to come, DAZN will carry fights from top-ranked boxers including Gervonta “Tank” Davis taking on Ryan Garcia on April 22 in the most-anticipated fight of 2023 as well as future bouts from fighters like Canelo Alvarez, Andy Ruiz, Anthony Joshua and more.
- How much does DAZN cost? Is there a free trial? DAZN costs $24.99/month (you can cancel at any time, so if you wanted to sign up to watch just one boxing match or event, you’d only be charged for one month and could watch other fights and programming until your 30 days expire).
You can also purchase the service at a discount if you buy a year-long subscription for $224.99, Unfortunately, DAZN does not currently offer a free trial period. However, for under $25 you can try it out for a month right now and see if it works for you, or just wait until the platform has something you want to watch and give it a shot then.
- Some high-interest fights and other events that are streamed on DAZN will also have an additional PPV package cost.
- To have access to that pay per view package, a customer will also have to buy at least a one-month subscription to DAZN before paying a set one-time price for the PPV package.
- For example, Gervonta “Tank” Davis will fight Ryan Garcia in the most anticipated fight of 2023.
To watch that fight on DAZN, you will have to buy a one-month subscription to DAZN ($24.99) and then purchase the separate PPV package for that fight ($60) for a total cost of $84.99, What is DAZN? DAZN is a sports streaming service that caters to boxing and MMA fans, but it isn’t made available through your local cable TV provider.
- Cable and satellite packages from companies like Comcast/Xfinity, Verizon, Frontier and DirecTV don’t offer DAZN because the service is a direct-to-consumer platform, which helps keep the cost lower.
- DAZN is very similar to ESPN Plus,
- While DAZN does give you access to a sizable selection of live games from pro and college sports, the service is limited to the events they have the rights to, so it won’t get you every pay-per-view boxing or MMA event that’s out there.
Before you sign up for a DAZN package, you need to know more about what they offer, what events they will have now and down the road and then what streaming package is right for you. What does DAZN include? DAZN is great if you like watching a lot of live sports including top boxing events, soccer, top Bellator fights and other mixed martial arts events and a whole lot of original programming such as past fights and profiles on fighters like Oscar De La Hoya, Floyd Mayweather Jr., Manny Pacquiao and several others.
- DAZN is like a sort of on demand sports streaming service that broadcasts live fights from from around the globe including worldwide tournaments like the World Boxing Super Series Bantamweight, Cruiserweight and Super Lightweight tournaments.
- Can I get DAZN on my TV, or is it just on phones on computers? DAZN is not a TV channel, so you will have to access it through the DAZN app, or through a browser on your computer.
If you have a smart TV that is hooked up to wifi, or connected to the internet with an ethernet cable, you should have no problem downloading the DAZN app, If you don’t have a smart TV, but do have a streaming device, you can get DAZN by adding the app to any of the following streaming devices that you currently use to watch TV and movies:
Apple TV Roku Amazon Fire TV Android TV Xbox One on Xbox Series X Playstation 4 or 5
You can also watch DAZN by using the app on your desktop computer, or with your internet browser by visiting DAZN.com, Is DAZN worth the money? What makes DAZN so attractive to cable subscribers and cord-cutters alike is the ease with which a viewer can tailor the service to meet their needs, be it for one fight or through an annual subscription.
For example, If you are a boxing fan who never tires of watching fights no matter the fighters, you’ll have countless options to watch throughout the year. Either way, you only had to pay $20 to watch the fight you couldn’t miss instead of having to go through the rigamarole of finding a bootleg live stream on some sketchy website rife with pesky popup ads and grainy quality.
More information on how to stream live TV, sports events on the cheap: • What is Philo? The cheapest live TV streaming service: Cost, what it includes • How to watch DAZN on your TV: What is it, what does it cost and include? Boxing fights, MMA and more • How to watch ESPN+ on TV: What is it, what does it cost and include? If you purchase a product or register for an account through one of the links on our site, we may receive compensation.
What apps is the Jake Paul fight on?
Where to Watch Jake Paul vs Tommy Fury PPV – Many cord-cutters already know that in the U.S., ESPN + is among the most important sports-focused streaming service for watching boxing pay per view events live. Sunday’s bout is available to watch in the United States as an ESPN+ PPV, which costs $49.99 for the fight and $9.99 for an ESPN+ subscription.
Sign up for ESPN Plus PPV: Fury vs Wild
Jake Paul is facing off against Tommy Fury, an undefeated British boxer, in the latest bout of Top Rank Boxing on ESPN+, Fury is best known as a fighter who has come out of a traditional boxing background as the younger, half-brother of Heavyweight champion, Tyson Fury.
- The younger Fury’s name recognition got a boost for appearing on the TV dating show “Love Island U.K.” Some boxing fans believe Fury is primed to take down Paul.
- Fury has four wins by KO.
- But it is easy for some to dismiss Jake “The Problem Child” Paul because of his background as a YouTube star and influencer.
Paul moved into the Combat Sports world as an underrated opponent who has so far posted an aggressive 6-0 record. His first fight quickly ended with a first-round stoppage of another social media influencer. He has beaten MMA and former UFC Middleweight Champ Anderson Silva.
Where can I watch Paul vs Fury near me?
How to watch Jake Paul vs Tommy Fury – MORE: Sign up to watch Jake Paul vs. Tommy Fury on ESPN+
|Country||Date||Channel + Live Stream (main card)|
|United States||Sun. February 26||ESPN+ PPV|
|Canada||Sun. February 26||FITE.tv, DAZN|
|United Kingdom||Sun. February 26||BT Sport Box Office|
|Australia||Mon. February 27||Foxtel, Kayo Sports|
Boxing fans in the U.S. can watch Jake Paul vs. Tommy Fury on ESPN+ PPV. In Canada, the fight is available on DAZN and FITE.tv, Sign up today! MORE: Join DAZN to watch Paul vs. Fury in Canada In the U.K., the fight will be available via BT Sport Box Office. In Australia, fans can tune in via Foxtel’s Main Event and Kayo Sports,
Do I need DAZN to watch the fight?
If you don’t currently have a subscription, you’ll first need to sign up to DAZN in order to buy the Pay Per View event.
Can I watch the fight on DAZN for free?
What about hidden fees? – None. Nothing. Zero. There are no extra charges. Not for particular matches or fights, not after three months, or six or 12. You pay your monthly subscription for a host of live fights. Also, you can choose to purchase DAZN PPVs as and when they are made available on top of that, and that’s it.
Is BT Sport showing Jake Paul vs Tommy Fury?
Tommy Fury beat Jake Paul by split decision in a long-awaited exhibition match in Saudi Arabia on Sunday night. The clash had been the subject of weeks of high-profile buildup and lived up to the hype in a nervy eight rounds between two up-and-coming fighters. Fury had the upper hand for large periods and ultimately came out on top, despite a stumble late on and a couple of near misses for Paul.
How can I watch Jake Paul fight on PlayStation?
How to watch Paul vs. Fury – You can watch Paul vs. Fury on ESPN+ starting at 2 p.m. ET on February 26. The main card requires an ESPN+ subscription ($10/month) and an extra pay-per-view fee of $50. ESPN+ is also available as part of the Disney Bundle with Disney Plus and Hulu for $13 a month.
How do I watch Anthony Joshua fight on BT?
Anthony Joshua ‘s comeback fight will not be broadcast on a UK PPV TV channel. This is the first time this has happened in eight years as the former two-time boxing world champion returns to the ring on April 1. However, the fight will not be shown on Sky or BT Sport Box Office, but on the global sports streaming service DAZN, and will be included in the £9.99 per month subscription.
- This fight will be the first in Joshua’s new five-year partnership with DAZN to be streamed live and worldwide on the ever-growing digital sports entertainment platform.
- Beyond the UK, DAZN is available in over 200 territories and, in order for fans to access DAZN, they would need to download it as an app.
READ MORE: Anthony Joshua confirms Jermaine Franklin fight and makes admission to new coach This can be done on multiple devices such as Smart TVs, games consoles, tablets and mobiles. The Brit was demoralised after failing to win back his WBA, WBO and IBF world heavyweight titles from Oleksandr Usyk last summer and took a break from the sport after losing his second successive fight against the Ukrainian.
But a refreshed and recharged AJ will contest a bout with Jermaine Franklin at London’s O2 Arena. “I am looking forward to stepping back into the ring on April 1 at The O2 London.” said Joshua. “Mentally and physically I feel ready. I want to put on a show and impress my coach as he has high standards.” This is a must win fight for the 33-year-old as he looks to reassert himself in a competitive heavyweight division.
“Franklin has a good style & great attitude, which he has shown in recent fights,” he added. Anthony Joshua will take on Jermaine Franklin at London’s O2 Arena on DAZN (Image: Getty Images) “This will be my first fight broadcast on DAZN in the UK and will be globally available on the platform. I want to thank DAZN for supporting both myself and the sport of boxing as a whole.
- I would also like to thank the team at 258 and Matchroom Boxing.” DAZN CEO Shay Segev is thrilled to have the 33-year-old’s comeback on his books as he hyped up the fight.
- This is the most eagerly anticipated fight of Anthony Joshua’s career, and, at DAZN, we are delighted to deliver it to fans in the UK and around the world as part of their monthly subscription, making it the most accessible AJ fight in a decade”, DAZN CEO Shay Segev said.
“Beyond our unrivalled boxing schedule, we are committed to building our library of sports content in the UK. Our tie-up with KSI’s Misfits to create X Series and joint venture with Professional Fighters League to launch PFL Europe are just two examples of what we will do to deliver top sports content to DAZN subscribers.” Eddie Hearn alongside Anthony Joshua, who will fight on DAZN (Image: PA) Matchroom Sport chairman Eddie Hearn added: “What an incredible year Matchroom and DAZN have in store for fight fans around the world – and this is just the beginning. The UK’s biggest boxing star Anthony Joshua returns to our screens on April 1 as he looks to reclaim his spot as the number one Heavyweight on the plant.
‘AJ’ has reset and refocused and he is on a mission to defy his critics as he kicks off his exciting new partnership with DAZN.” Franklin meanwhile, who trained alongside Tyson Fury in the build-up to his showdown with Dillian Whyte last November, will be no easy task for AJ. The 29-year-old lost his last encounter against Dillian Whyte and will be relishing the chance to get back on the winning trail against the Watford local.
“I’m ready to show the world why it’s time for me to take my place at the top of the Heavyweight division,” said Franklin. “Joshua had his time. It’s my time to shock the world! This fight isn’t going to the judge’s card. I will have win number 22 come April 1.
Anthony Joshua warned of ‘major problem’ by Eddie Hearn ahead of Jermaine Franklin fight Eddie Hearn tips Francis Ngannou to fight Anthony Joshua after talks with UFC star Eddie Hearn makes “all over” Anthony Joshua admission ahead of Brit’s comeback fight
Story Saved You can find this story in My Bookmarks. Or by navigating to the user icon in the top right.