See recent photos and videos you’ve liked on Instagram
- Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
- Tap in the top right, then tap Your activity.
- Tap Interactions, then tap Likes.
- Tap the post or video you’d like to view.
- 1 How do you see what you liked on Instagram on PC?
- 2 Why am I not able to see posts I have liked?
- 3 Can someone see if you like and unlike a post on Instagram?
- 4 Can you see your activity on Instagram on computer?
How do you see what you liked on Instagram on PC?
3. Using Link to Widnows with Your Phone app (Android) – Your Phone app comes pre-installed on Windows 10, but if you are on one of the previous versions, download the Your Phone app from the Microsoft Store, On Android, download Link to Windows app from the Play Store, 1. Open Your Phone app on Windows, select the Android option, and click Continue, 2. Then sign in with your Microsoft account. 3. Check the mark beside ” Yes, I finished installing Link to Windows ” and click on the Open QR Code button beside it. 4. This will open a QR Code for you to scan from Android phone and connect. 5. Now open your Android phone and open the Link to Windows app. Tap on Link your phone and PC button, then tap on Continue to scan the QR Code from your phone. Once scanned, your phone will be connected. 6. On your Samsung phone, open Settings > Advanced features and turn on Link to Windows, Tap on Link to Windows to open settings and click on Add Computer, It will open the QR Code scanner option. Scan the QR code you see on your computer. Make sure you are connected to the same network on both your Windows PC and Samsung phone. 7. On the PC, click on the Apps and then on Instagram (you can only see Instagram if you have already installed it on your phone) 8. This will open the Instagram app and starts screen mirroring your phone. The best part is that you can control the phone from desktop and changes will reflect on both devices. 9. Open the Profile Page and click on the Hamburger menu at the top right corner and then select Settings, 10. Select Account and then click on Posts You’ve Liked, 11. That’s it, you can view all your liked posts on Instagram here.
How do you see posts you’ve liked on Instagram 2023?
Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile. Tap in the top right, then tap Your activity. Tap Interactions, then tap Likes. Tap the post or video you’d like to view.
Why am I not able to see posts I have liked?
To fix ‘Posts you’ve liked’ not showing on Instagram, you need to access the menu on your profile. After you’ve tapped on the menu icon, you’ll be able to see the ‘Activity log’ option. Tap on the ‘Activity log’ option, tap on ‘Interactions’, and tap on ‘Likes’ to see your liked posts.
Do people see posts you liked on Instagram?
When you like a public post, your like will be visible to everyone and your username will be clickable below the post, but only approved followers can see your posts.
What is the most liked Instagram post 2023?
Top 20 Posts in Instagram 2023 – The top 20 Posts on Instagram (on the basis of likes) are as follows-
|Name||Uploaded by||Upload Date||Likes||Link|
|Lionel Messi Holding the FIFA World Cup Trophy||Lionel Messi||December 12, 2022||75.6 million||Click Here|
|A Brown Egg||world_record_egg||January 4, 2019||60.1 million||Click Here|
|Lionel Messi sleeping while holding the FIFA World Cup Trophy||Lionel Messi||December 20, 2022||54.8 million||Click Here|
|Lionel Messi and Ronaldo Playing Chess||Cristiano Ronaldo||November 19, 2022||42.8 million||Click Here|
|Messi holding the trophy in Airplane.||Lionel Messi||December 19, 2022||42 million||Click Here|
|Celebrating World Cup Win||Lionel Messi||December 22, 2022||34.5 million||Click Here|
|Ronaldo after the elimination of Portugal||Cristiano Ronaldo||December 11, 2022||34.2 million||Click Here|
|Ronaldo and Georgina expecting twins.||Cristiano and Georgina||October 28, 2021||32.6 million||Click Here|
|Ronaldo remembering Pele||Cristiano Ronaldo||December 30, 2022||32.4 million||Click Here|
|XXX Tentacion’s Last Post Before Death||XXX Tentacion||May 20, 2018||31.8 million||Click Here|
|Messi after the finals||Lionel Messi||December 14, 2022||29.7 million||Click Here|
|Ronaldo expressing excitement||Cristiano Ronaldo||January 4, 2023||28 million||Click Here|
|Ronaldo back on the pitch||Cristiano Ronaldo||January 20, 2023||27.9 million||Click Here|
|Happy Birthday post by Zendaya||Zendaya||June 1, 2022||26.2 million||Click Here|
|Messi Remembering Pele||Lionel Messi||December 20, 2023||26.1 million||Click Here|
|Selena Gomez’s selfie||Selena Gomez||March 14, 2023||25.9 million||Click Here|
|Recreating the “Spider-Man pointing” meme||Tom Holland||February 23, 2022||25.2 million||Click Here|
|Neymar expressing sadness over Selecao’s defeat in the quarter-finals.||Neymar Jr.||December 10, 2022||23.2 million||Click Here|
|Billie Eilish’s new haircut||Billie Eilish||March 17, 2021||22.5 million||Click Here|
|First photo of here baby||Kylie Jenner||February 7, 2018||18 million||Click Here|
These most liked posts keep changing from time to time. It is possible that some new or old posts might receive more likes than these posts. More information will on these updates will be provided soon.
Does Instagram only show 100 likes?
So, in late 2022 Instagram stopped sharing the complete list of likes for a post. So even in web view, you can only see a maximum of 100 latest likes, that too in non-chronological order.
Can someone see if you like and unlike a post on Instagram?
Very soon after you remove a like, the like alert will disappear from other people’s Activity. If you’ve accidentally liked a photo and then unliked it, the person who posted it will still get a push notification if they have notifications turned on.
When a girl likes your old Instagram pictures?
If Someone Likes Your Old Photos or Responds to Your Stories on Instagram, Are They Flirting? – Men are typically expected to be the initiators rather than those being pursued. That can make it tricky to be sure if someone’s behavior towards you on Instagram qualifies as genuine flirting, leaving you to wonder if they’re just being friendly.
Can you see your activity on Instagram on computer?
Go to Creator Studio on a computer and click at the top of your screen. Click Insights. Click Activity.
Can Instagram be viewed on PC?
How to Use Instagram on a PC – You can use Instagram on a PC. Simply access the Instagram website at instagram.com and login using your phone number, username, email, or Facebook account. On Instagram’s web version, you can browse your feed, reply to direct messages (DMs), view your notifications, post photos and videos to your profile, and more.
- Watch and reply to other people’s Stories
- Search for hashtags and other users
- Browse your feed
- Comment and like posts
- Reply to direct messages (DMs)
- View your notifications
- Access the Explore tab
- Post photos and videos to your profile
In other words — Yes, you can post to Instagram from your PC or Mac desktop instead of on your mobile device’s app or browser. Now, let’s explore how you can post images and videos from your desktop computer.