Convert PDF to JPG using Acrobat
- Open the PDF in Acrobat.
- Click the Export PDF tool in the right pane.
- Choose Image as your export format, and then choose JPEG.
- Click Export. The Save As dialog box is displayed.
- Select a location where you want to save the file, and then click Save.
- 1 How do I save a PDF as a picture?
- 2 How do I convert PDF to JPG offline?
- 3 How do I save a PDF as a JPEG in good quality?
- 4 How do I convert a PDF to JPG in Word?
- 5 Is there a free PDF converter?
How do I convert PDF to JPG for free?
The Acrobat online converter tool lets you quickly convert a PDF to a PNG, TIFF, or JPG image using any web browser. Just choose your preferred file format. The Acrobat JPG conversion process happens in seconds, delivering image quality you can trust.
How do I save a PDF as a picture?
Take a screenshot yourself – Without a built-in option, you have two choices: take screenshots and crop them on your own, or let a browser-based photo-editing program help you. To be clear, you can technically “screenshot” a full webpage in Safari on iOS, but the resulting file won’t save as an image.
It’ll save as a PDF, which is the opposite of what you’re trying to do. Recording your iPhone or Android phone’s screen is not an option either, because you’ll end up with a video file, not an image. No matter your phone’s operating system, a screenshot might be the fastest solution. But it’s also the messiest—you may want to crop and tidy up your images before sending them.
You’ll also have to take multiple screenshots if your PDF doesn’t fit on your phone’s screen. On an iPhone without a home button, capture your screen by pressing and releasing the side and volume up buttons at the same time. If your phone has a home button, press and release the home button along with the side or Sleep/Wake buttons together.
From there, tap the image preview in the lower left-hand corner to edit, crop, or mark up the shot. On stock Android, press the power and volume down buttons simultaneously. Alternatively, open up the app carousel by swiping up from the bottom of the screen, and tap Screenshot, Open the Google Photos app, tap Library, and then Screenshots,
Hit Edit to make changes. On older Android versions, open your phone’s Gallery app, find Album view, and open the Screenshots folder,
How do I save a PDF as a JPEG in Chrome?
How do I save a Google PDF as a JPEG? – Open the PDF you wish to convert. Click File Export. Select JPEG from the Format dropdown menu. Click Save.
Why can ti save a PDF as a JPEG?
How to Convert a PDF to a JPEG Image: 3 Free & Easy Options Convert PDF files to images on Windows, macOS, Android, & iPhone
Do you need to turn a PDF into a JPEG image? While there isn’t a built-in way to save a PDF as a JPEG on Windows, you can install a free app called Any PDF to get the job done. If you’re using a Mac, you won’t have to install any software, as Preview makes the conversion simple.
- If you’re using Windows 10/11, get Any PDF to JPG from the Microsoft store and click “Load PDF” to convert it to a JPG.
- You can use Preview to export your PDF as a JPG on a Mac. Simply click “Export” and select “JPG” next to the format.
- If you’re on an Android, iPhone, or iPad, you can use a free online converter.
- 1 Get “Any PDF to JPG” from the Microsoft Store. To do this, press the Win key on your keyboard and open the Microsoft Store.
- Once the Store is open, enter Any PDF to JPG into the search bar at the top of your screen.
- The search result lists “AnywaySoft, Inc” as the publisher and features an icon with “PDF” highlighted in red-orange and an arrow pointing down to “JPG” highlighted in green.
- This app features a lot of downloads and a high rating.
- Click Get to install the free app.
- 2 Open Any PDF to JPG. You can click it in your Start menu or click Open from the Microsoft Store if you’re still on that page. Advertisement
- 3 Click Load PDF, You’ll see this in the top left corner of the window.
- Browse your file manager for your PDF then double-click it to open it.
- Once you double-click the file in File Explorer, you’ll see it in the Any PDF to JPG window and can look through the pages of your PDF.
- 4 Click Save Image, This is the image of a floppy disk and is in the lower right corner.
- 5 Leave the defaults or change the settings. In the next window that appears, you can change the location where the JPEG images will save, or you can leave it alone. You can also decide if you want all the pages in the PDF to be converted or if you only want a specific page.
- 6 Click Continue, You’ll see a progress counter at the top of the window as your PDF converts to JPG.
- Once it’s done, you’ll see a dialog window open. Click Open Folder to see your pictures or close the app if you’re done with it.
- 1 Open your PDF in Preview. To do this, you can either open Preview and go to File > Open or you can right-click on your PDF and select Open with > Preview,
- 2 Click File again. The drop-down menu will appear.
- 3 Click Export, It’s near the middle of the drop-down menu. A window will open.
- 4 Click the “Format” drop-down box. This box is near the bottom of the window. Clicking it will open a drop-down menu.
- 5 Click JPEG, It’s at the top of the menu.
- 6 Set a resolution for the image. Drag the “Quality:” slider that’s in the middle of the window to the left to reduce quality, or to the right to increase quality.
- 7 Select a save location. Click a folder in which you want to save the image. You’ll find available folders listed on the left side of the window.
- 8 Click Save, This blue button is at the bottom of the window. Doing so saves the converted PDF to your selected folder.
- 1 Go to on your Android, iPhone, or iPad. You can use any web browser, such as Safari or Chrome, to access this free online converter.
- This converter will also work on your PC or Mac.
- If Adobe’s online converter doesn’t work for you, there are many more available online, like Small PDF.
- 2 Tap Select a File, You’ll see this near the middle of your screen and you’ll have the option to use your gallery or search your Files.
- If, for example, your, tap Files and tap it to open it.
- The next step may be grayed out of the document is large, so give it a minute or two for Adobe to access your PDF.
- 3 Tap Convert to JPG, This is below the drop-down menu where you can change the conversion into a different format.
- You’ll see a progress bar as your PDF changes to a JPG. This may take longer if you have a larger PDF.
- 4 Click Download, It’s at the top of the menu that slid up from the bottom.
- Sign in if you want that conversion available for more than 1 minute.
- Question How do I make an image in a PDF file from a JPG file? If you have Photoshop, go to File>Automate>PDF Presentation. Then you can browse for your JPG’s, or use any already open in Photoshop.
- Question Can I just make a screenshot instead? Yes, but taking a screenshot will reduce the quality of the image. It’s better to convert the file from PDF to JPEG.
- Question Is the conversion program free? No. It is a promotional copy that only allows you to convert odd pages. For one-page docs, this is fine, but for anything else, you’ll have to buy the full copy (price unknown).
Ask a Question Advertisement Written by: wikiHow Technology Writer This article was co-authored by wikiHow staff writer,, Darlene Antonelli is a Technology Writer and Editor for wikiHow. Darlene has experience teaching college courses, writing technology-related articles, and working hands-on in the technology field.
- Co-authors: 70
- Updated: December 19, 2022
- Views: 3,492,243
Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 3,492,243 times.
“Thanks so much for your article – I had been searching everywhere on how to use swashes and glyphs in Photoshop Elements on a Mac. Now I know you can use TextEdit, export as PDF, then use Apple Preview and export as JPG. Then PSE can open the file!”,”
: How to Convert a PDF to a JPEG Image: 3 Free & Easy Options
How do I convert a PDF to JPG on Windows?
3. Change PDF to JPG Windows 10 with Adobe Photoshop – Those of you who use Adobe Photoshop to edit images can actually use this program to convert PDF to JPG as well. Photoshop supports several file formats including both PDF and JPG. You simply need to load your source file into the program and then export the file to your chosen image format. You can even edit your source file before it is exported in your selected file format. Step 1. Open your PDF with Photoshop. Right-clicking your PDF in File Explorer, clicking “Open with”, and selecting “Adobe Photoshop”. Step 2. Once your PDF shows up in the app, click “File” > “Save As”. This lets you save your file in various file formats including JPG. Step 3. On the following screen, choose “JPEG” from the “Format” dropdown menu, tick any other options as you see fit, choose the folder to save your file in, and click “Save” at the bottom. Step 4. Once your file is converted, open the output folder and double-click the newly created JPG file. This is the exact replica of your original PDF file. Read also: How to convert JPG to PDF on Mac
How do I convert PDF to JPG offline?
Method 4：Convert PDF to image with Adobe Acrobat DC – Adobe Acrobat DC is one of the most popular PDF converters. It allows you to save any of your PDF files, even the ones containing several pages, to the widely recognized JPG format. If you download this software, you can follow these steps:
Step 1. Firstly, you should find your PDF on your computer, right-click on your PDF, and select the option of Open followed by Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. Step 2. You have to click the Tools > Export PDF > Open in the top toolbar. And you can choose the image and “JPEG” option, and select the quality for your output file. Step 3. When you have specified the conversion options, click “Export to JPEG” to start converting your PDF file to JPG. Step 4. Lately, you can decide the location of the converted files.
This is a nice PDF converter, but many of us abandon this method to convert PDFs to JPGs because of the price. It may be a little expensive for us to get it.
How do I force Chrome to save as a JPEG?
Using the Save image as Type extension – Before you can use the extension, you’ll need to close and re-open Chrome. Once you do that, open a webpage that includes an image you want to save. Right click the image and select Save image as Type > Save as X (where X is either JPG, PNG, or WebP). Saving an image in JPG format in Chrome is once again possible. Jack Wallen/ZDNET Your image will now be saved in the file format of your choice, and you’re good to go. Also: How to Google more effectively to get the results you need That’s all it takes to get around a problem that has been frustrating users since Google opted to change the default behavior in its web browser.
Why print PDF as image?
Problems can occur when you print a PDF file. For example, a PDF file can contain damaged content such as images or fonts that Acrobat cannot process during printing. Printing a PDF file as an image bypasses that processing by sending the printer a simple image of the document instead.
How do I save a PDF as a JPEG in good quality?
Tips to Convert PDF to JPG without Losing Quality – Here are some tips for converting PDF to JPG without losing quality using WPS Office tools:
- Adjust Image Quality Settings: WPS Office tools allow users to adjust image quality settings to ensure the best output. Select the “Best Quality” option to ensure that the image retains its clarity and resolution.
- Save as JPG Format: When converting PDF to JPG, always select the JPG format from the “Save as type” dropdown menu to ensure that the image is saved in the correct format.
- Use High-Resolution Images: When inserting a PDF file into a document, ensure that the PDF file is of high quality. Using high-resolution images will ensure that the final output is of high quality.
How to convert PDF to PNG?
Follow these steps to convert a PDF to a PNG file. –
Navigate to the Convert PDF page on Adobe Acrobat online. Click the blue button labeled “Select a file” or drag and drop the file into the drop zone to upload your PDF. Choose PNG from the file format drop-down menu. Or choose JPG or TIFF instead, if you wish. Click Convert To PNG, or whichever format you selected.
When your file is ready, you can download it or sign in to Adobe for other sharing options. To convert a PDF into a different file format, such as a PNG, you can turn to Adobe. Explore what more you can do with Acrobat online services today. To convert a PDF into an image or a different file format, you can follow a similar easy process using Acrobat online services.
Is it better to save as PDF or JPEG?
PDFs will often be higher quality than JPEGs. This is because JPEGs compress images, leading to a loss in quality that you can’t regain. Visuals saved as PDF are of very high quality and even customizable, making them the file format of choice for printers.
Can we convert PDF to JPG?
The Acrobat online converter tool lets you quickly convert a PDF to a PNG, TIFF or JPG image using any web browser. Just choose your preferred file format. The Acrobat JPG conversion process happens in seconds, delivering image quality you can trust.
How do I convert a PDF to JPG in Word?
How to Export a PDF to JPG or Other Image Format – If you need to convert a PDF into an image file, it’s a whole lot easier on a Mac than a PC. On a Mac, simply open the PDF in Preview. Use the File > Export menu and select the image format you want and the options you prefer, and you have your image file. On Windows, the best no-cost method is to create a free Adobe account (Opens in a new window) with Adobe and then go to cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf (Opens in a new window), Drag a PDF onto the window. Go to Convert To > Image > Image Format (JPEG, PNG, or TIFF), and use the slider to select the image quality. Multipage PDFs get converted into separate image files. You can then download a ZIP with the image files. If you’re bothered by privacy concerns and don’t want to share your data with Adobe, then you can use many image editors to export PDF to image files. My favorite is XnViewMP (Opens in a new window), which is free for personal and educational use. When you open a PDF in XnViewMP, you’ll probably need to follow the prompts to install the open-source GhostScript app for working with PDF and PostScript files, but you can then use XnViewMP to export a PDF to any standard image format. Keep in mind that all fonts will be converted from scalable TrueType format into bitmap, and small text will look blocky. If you want fine-tuned export options, any commercial PDF editor can export to image files. FineReader, Acrobat, and PDF-Xchange Editor (Opens in a new window) all work with excellent results and include options to create small files suitable for display on the web, insert into documents, or use anywhere else where PDFs aren’t supported or convenient. Tips & Tricks newsletter for expert advice to get the most out of your technology.”,”first_published_at”:”2021-09-30T21:23:24.000000Z”,”published_at”:”2022-08-31T18:37:00.000000Z”,”last_published_at”:”2022-08-31T18:36:55.000000Z”,”created_at”:null,”updated_at”:”2022-08-31T18:37:00.000000Z”})” x-show=”showEmailSignUp()”>
Are JPG and JPEG the same?
JPGs and JPEGs are the same file format. JPG and JPEG both stand for Joint Photographic Experts Group and are both raster image file types. The only reason JPG is three characters long as opposed to four is that early versions of Windows required a three-letter extension for file names.
How to convert file to JPG?
Is there a free PDF converter?
#3: Nuance Power PDF Converter – Free Download for Windows – Another PDF converter program is Nuance PDF. This software supports the conversion of PDF files to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Plain Text, and Rich Text. It can also convert Microsoft Office formats to PDF format as well. The nuance PDF editor allows you to modify and fill out PDF forms on your Windows device. Unlike any other PDF software on the market, this software has speech recognition that allows you to take voiced notes. It also enables you to do side-by-side PDF comparisons as you view files.