Return Audible Books on the Mobile Site –
- Go to www.audible.com on your device and sign into your account.
- Tap Menu and then My Account,
- Tap Purchase History,
- Tap on the book you want to return.
- Tap Return,
- Choose the reason why you want to return the book and tap Return,
After returning your audiobook, you will receive a confirmation on screen indicating the return was successful. Note: if you see Online Return Unavailable, you will need to contact Audible Customer Care to initiate the return.
- 1 Can I return a book on Audible after reading?
- 2 Where is purchase history on Audible app?
- 3 What is the difference between archive and remove from device Audible?
- 4 How many returns is too many Audible?
- 5 Will I lose my books if I cancel Audible?
- 6 Why is my Audible purchase not showing in my Library?
- 7 Can 2 people use the same Audible subscription?
- 8 Can 2 users use the same Audible account?
- 9 How much money does an audiobook narrator make?
- 10 What happens to purchased Audible books?
- 11 What happens when a book is removed from Audible?
Why can’t I return a book on Audible?
Returns must be made within 365 days of purchase. Our ability to offer this policy is dependent on our members using it only for these purposes. We reserve the right to monitor returns for any abuse, such as excessive returns, frequent return of titles after prolonged listening, or returns of multiple titles at a time.
Can I return a book on Audible after reading?
Can you return Audible books after reading them? – Yes, Audible does not currently limit returns based on listening progress. You can give back a book if you are very unhappy with the ending. But please read more about what Audible returns mean for the author
Where is purchase history on Audible app?
Tap the hamburger menu, and sign in. Tap ‘Your Name’ and you’ll be brought to the My Account section. Tap Purchase History.
What is the difference between archive and remove from device Audible?
Deleting removes it from your device but it remains in your library list. Archiving removes the title from your library list and relegates into an ‘archive’ folder. Useful for people who have a large selection of books they do not wish to view in their library – helps clean up clutter.
How many returns is too many Audible?
How Many Audible Books Can You Return? – There is no specific limit on the number of books you can return on Audible, Audible has sole discretion concerning whether or not Audible members can have their return privileges. Audible can cancel members’ return privileges if they determine that members get unfair benefits by returning too many books.
Can you sell back books on Audible?
You can return or exchange a book on Audible within 365 days of purchasing it.If you want to exchange, rather than simply return, your audiobook, you’d have to be an active Audible member. Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories,
For those who are new to audiobooks, the idea of spending money on a book, based on a short clip, can feel like a bit of a gamble. What if you don’t like the narrator’s stylistic choice that comes in a quarter of the way into the book? What if the plot takes a turn you simply don’t enjoy? If you have Audible, you can actually return your unwanted audiobooks, and the funds would be refunded using the same method you used for purchasing.
Will I lose my books if I cancel Audible?
What happens to my titles if I cancel my membership? There’s no limit to the number of times you can download the titles you’ve already purchased, even if you cancel your membership. However, you’ll lose access to any included titles you’ve downloaded that are in the Plus Catalog.
Is Audible free for Prime members?
No. An Audible Plus or Audible Premium Plus membership is separate from a Prime membership. If you haven’t been on an Audible Premium Plus membership before, you can sign up for a 30 Day Free Trial and receive 1 free credit (2 credits for Prime members), along with access to the Plus Catalog.
Can I Download my Audible purchases?
How can I download my audiobooks on my Audible for Android app? Before downloading an audiobook, you will need the Audible app. You can get it from the app store on your device. Once you do that, downloading your titles only takes a few clicks and you’re on your way to the world of great listens.
Why is my Audible purchase not showing in my Library?
Directly after completing a purchase, there may be a few seconds where an audiobook does not populate into your library on the Audible desktop site or in app. Please allow a few seconds before going to your library page. If after waiting, the audiobook still does not appear, refresh your library.
What happens when you remove an Audible book from your device?
Removing a title will only delete the audiobook off of your device and not from your accounts library. You will always be able to redownload your purchases from the All tab under Titles on the Library screen.
Can 2 people use the same Audible subscription?
Audible Subscription Frequently Asked Questions – NOTE: I did my best to make these answers as accurate as possible; however, things like this do change. I will do my best to continue to keep it updated. How does the Audible membership work? There are currently five total Audible membership plans (both by month and by year) available by which you can buy credits to choose your own audiobooks to listen to and/or access to the The Plus Catalog, which includes a selection of thousands of Audible Originals, audiobooks, and podcasts.
- How many books can you read a month with Audible? Technically, you can read thousands of books a month with Audible,
- This is because all current membership plans offer access to The Plus Catalog, which includes an unlimited selection of thousands of Audible originals, audiobooks, and podcasts.
- However, it is fairly limited in its selection compared to other similar “unlimited” audiobook services.
So, your ability to choose exactly what you want to listen to and how many books you want to listen to may generally depend on how many credits you have for your book of choice. How do I buy more Audible credits? If you need more Audible credits, sign in to your account and look at the top right of your screen, near the shopping cart.
- There, Audible offers you 3 Extra Credits.
- You can also upgrade a monthly membership to an annual membership, by which you can purchase 12-24 credits upfront at a discount.
- What is the Audible 2-for-1 sale? Occasionally, Audible offers “2 for 1” sales by which you can choose 2 audiobooks from a specific list of audiobooks on Audible for the price of 1 credit.
Is there an Audible Daily Deal? Yes, Audible has a Daily Deal page where you can find low prices on a rotating selection of books for limited-time offers. What is Whispersync on Audible? Whispersync is a feature that allows you to continue listening to your Audible audiobook across a variety of Whispersync-enabled devices without losing your place.
Further, you can also switch between listening to your Audible audiobooks and reading the Kindle ebook version at the same time. Is Audible free with Kindle Unlimited? Audible is not totally free with Kindle Unlimited, However, Kindle Unlimited includes thousands of free Audible audiobooks. Additionally, these audiobooks have Whispersync so you can switch between reading and listening to the Kindle eBook and the audiobook.
What’s the point of an Audible membership? The point of an Audible membership is to choose audiobooks of your choice to listen to on-demand. There are multiple types of memberships currently available to best suit your needs. Do Audible members get free audiobooks? Audible members get “free” audiobooks if they have a monthly or annual membership that includes credits.
- Essentially what this means is that you pay for your credits, by which you can choose any audiobook you want, PLUS as a free bonus, you get access to The Plus Catalog, which includes a selection of thousands of Audible Originals, audiobooks, and podcasts.
- Audible members may also get free audiobooks if they are also Amazon Prime members and/or Kindle Unlimited members.
Amazon Prime offers Prime Reading, which allows unlimited access to a rotating catalog of ebooks and audiobooks. Kindle Unlimited includes thousands of free Audible audiobooks. Are Audible books yours to keep? Yes. The Audible books that you purchase from Audible are yours to keep.
- Even if you cancel your Audible membership, your Audible account remains active.
- The Audible books you purchase may also be downloaded across multiple devices.
- How can I share my Audible books with my family? You can share Audible books with members of your Amazon Household (up to two adults and four children at the same address) through the Family Library feature.
Log in to Amazon.com and hover over “Account & Lists” at the top right of the screen. Go to “Content and Devices.” Select the “Preferences tab.” Next, select “Households and Family Library,” and then select “Manage your Household.” Click “Add” and follow the prompts to invite family members to your Amazon Household.
Thereafter, you will need to “Manage Your Family Library.” Can I transfer my Audible books to someone else? You can share an Audible book by opening your Audible app and tapping “My Library” at the bottom of the screen. Find the Audible book that you want to share and tap the three dots to the far right of the book.
Tap “Send this Book.” My understanding is this only works if the person you share the audiobook with has never received one through this sharing feature. How do I gift a book on Audible? You can share an Audible book by opening your Audible app and tapping “My Library” at the bottom of the screen.
- Find the Audible book that you want to share and tap the three dots to the far right of the book.
- Tap “Send this Book.” Or, you can purchase a gift membership for Audible in increments of 1, 3, 6, or 12 months here,
- Can two people listen to Audible at the same time? Yes.
- Two people may sign in to Audible with the same log-in credentials and listen on multiple devices at the same time.
However, this can get tricky if two people are trying to listen to the same audiobook. How long do Audible credits last? Audible credits expire 12 months after they have been issued. Do I lose my Audible credit if I don’t use it? Audible credits expire 12 months after they have been issued.
- How do I purchase a gift membership for Audible? You can purchase a gift membership for Audible in increments of 1, 3, 6, or 12 months.
- Will I lose my books if I cancel Audible? Any books you already purchased on Audible are yours to keep forever, even if you cancel your membership.
- However, when you cancel, Audible tells you when your unused credits expire, so be sure to use all of your credits before they expire upon canceling your Audible membership.
How can I cancel my Audible membership? To cancel your Audible membership, log in to Audible and navigate to your “Account Details.” Click “Cancel Membership” and enter the reason why you are canceling. Follow the screen prompts from there. How do I cancel my Audible account without losing credits? When you cancel your membership, Audible tells you when your unused credits expire, so be sure to use all of your credits before they expire upon canceling your Audible membership.
- Can you cancel Audible and rejoin? Yes, you can cancel Audible and rejoin.
- Is Audible worth it? Audible is worth it if you want to listen to any audiobook of your choice, on-demand, at less than the retail price.
- It is also worth it if you want unlimited access to The Plus Catalog, which includes a selection of thousands of Audible Originals, audiobooks, and podcasts.
It is also worth it if you want access to member-only sales and discounts. Those are all the details of the Audible subscription I could think of! I hope it’s helpful to you. I’m the founder and president of The Literary Lifestyle, an authentic community that helps busy women relax, learn, and embrace a very cozy way of life. I also serve as the lead writer and editor-in-chief. I’m a reader of 100+ books per year, I studied English literature, and I’ve been on The Today Show’s Read with Jenna Book Club, Oprah’s Book Club, Reese’s Book Club, and media outlets including Buzzfeed, The Atlantic, and Esquire.
Can you listen to a book twice on Audible?
As long as you have purchased and still own an Audiobook, you are free to download that title as many times as you would like – free of charge!
Can 2 users use the same Audible account?
Audible sets no restrictions on the number of users and devices that can log in to one single account. All the titles purchased with credits or any other payment methods are kept for life in the user’s account.
How much money does an audiobook narrator make?
Voices – Voices is a suitable venue for looking for more work as it lists multiple projects ranging from stories, children’s audiobooks, novellas, and other content narration. The site is an excellent place to start when looking for work opportunities.
What happens to purchased Audible books?
Exceptions – If you had an Audible Premium Plus membership, you received monthly credits to purchase premium titles. Anything you purchase with an Audible credit or outright with a credit card is yours to keep forever. In fact, you can there is no limit to the number of times you can download the titles you have already purchased, even if you cancel your Audible plan.
How long is the return audiobook?
About this item
|Listening Length||9 hours and 56 minutes|
How many Audible books can you return reddit?
Depends on how long you’ve had your account. If you’ve had an account for 2 years and these are the first 3 books you want to return, support will help you. If you’ve had an account for three months and you’ve attempted to return every book you bought so you can listen to double the books, they’ll be less helpful.
What happens when a book is removed from Audible?
Jun 14, 2023Knowledge If you see a message that a title is no longer included in your membership, it means that title was removed from the Plus Catalog. However, you can still purchase that title with cash or credit if you’d like to own it. If no purchase options are available, we no longer carry the title.