- 1 How much is prime drink UK?
- 2 Why is Prime only sold in Asda?
- 3 Is Prime sold in Aldi?
- 4 Is Prime coming to Aldi?
- 5 Why is Prime so popular?
- 6 Is Prime drink healthier?
- 7 How much is Prime in Sainsbury’s?
- 8 Was Prime in Tesco?
How much was Prime in Asda?
Costco has confirmed it is stocking viral drink Prime this week, and its cheaper than Asda. The popular drink, marketed by YouTubers KSI and Logan Paul, is now available from Costco. Having previously been sold in Asda for £2 a bottle, fans will be able to get their hands on a crate of 12 bottles for £18.58, meaning each bottle will cost £1.55.
Is Prime sold in Asda?
Where can you buy Prime drinks in the UK? – Asda was the first major UK supermarket to stock Prime in October, with the likes of Sainsbury’s, Morrisons and Aldi soon following. Prime is also reportedly now available in Tesco, as well as in local shops such as Wakey Wines.
How much is prime drink UK?
Where can you buy Prime drinks in the UK? – was the first major UK supermarket to stock Prime in October, with the likes of Sainsbury’s, Morrisons and soon following. Prime is also reportedly now available in Tesco, as well as in local shops such as Wakey Wines.
Why is Prime only sold in Asda?
Don’t ask why, but the sports drink Prime is harder to get than Glastonbury tickets it seems. The energy drink is endorsed by the influencers KSI and Logan Paul – if you’re under 20 you’ll probably be aware of who they are. Legally, the only places in the UK where you can buy the drink are the supermarket ASDA and Emirates Stadium as a part of their sponsorship with Arsenal.
- Prime has been making the headlines for how scarce of a product it is.
- SI himself called out a Yorkshire newsagent for selling a pack of the drinks for £145 and a restaurant chain started accepting Prime instead of cash,
- Curiosity got the better of me and I knew I had to try it for myself.
- Read Next : Edinburgh Gin brings back its mulled gin lantern in new shimmering gold tin I wondered, is this just an incredible marketing ploy, or is it a genuinely good product? I had a go at trying to get one on a Wednesday morning to try and beat any out-of-school rush.
The three Asda supermarkets I went to were the ones on Hessle Road, Beverley Road and Kingswood, I’ve been on some bar crawls in my time, but never an ASDA crawl. A Hull ASDA store sold hundreds of Prime drinks last week (Image: Paul Backen) As a 24-year-old trying to get a drink that has the target audience of teenage kids, I boldly asked customer services if they had any in stock. on behalf of my little brother.
I don’t even have a brother. The friendly shop assistant told me: “They’re usually at Aisle 29, but chances are they’ll be all gone, love.” No luck, all gone. Not even a trace at Kingswood. The collaborators started off as opponents in the boxing ring, with their second fight being under the eyes of mastermind promoter Eddie Hearn.
Seeing the financial potential following seeing the numbers of their initial bout, Hearn got the pair professional status to add to their wild CVs consisting of influencers, rappers, and entrepreneurs. It turns out that the “professional” boxer’s energy drink is not as niche in the market as first thought. Tyson’s “Furyocity” had plenty in stock Hessle Road was the same, not one sniff of the stuff. However, with all home falling and one last throw of the decide headed towards the office deciding to check out Beverley Road, there was some hope. Word from the staff was that there was a delivery this afternoon with Prime hopefully included in the order. ASDA on Silver Street, Worcester has sold out of PRIME Hydration. Desperate shoppers are buying up a drink created by a pair of YouTubers within minutes of it hitting the shelves. See SWNS story SWLSdrink. Prime Hydration is selling out within half an hour of the drink being restocked at Asda on Silver Street in Worcester.
The supermarket has even had to make a plea for people to ‘shop responsibly’ with a staff member saying it sold out “within 30 minutes”. Stores in the UK have started stocking the new hydration drink which was launched by YouTube stars KSI and Logan Paul. I remember when the Playstation 5s were released two years ago.
Similar to Prime, the PS5 felt like a myth and owning one was more of a brag than anything else. When I got the email that mine was delivered in the lead-up to Christmas, someone asked if I would sell it to them for double what I paid for, even before I got home to set it up.
The 17 best pubs in Hull and East Yorkshire from brilliant bars to cosy country inns 20-year-old buys first home after ditching waitress job for OnlyFans Bastille to rock Bridlington as they bring back smash-hit first album for new tour Best Christmas events 2022 in Hull and East Yorkshire – from magical Santa experience to pantos List of Black Friday 2022 UK deals and whether they really live up to the hype
Story Saved You can find this story in My Bookmarks. Or by navigating to the user icon in the top right.
How much does 1 bottle of Prime cost?
Prime Hydration Blue Raspberry 16oz Bottle costs $2.
Is Prime sold in Aldi?
Aldi will stock Prime Hydration drinks in stores nationwide from this week following the huge success of social media sensation. Available in a selection of vibrant flavours, shoppers who are 16 and over can enjoy the refreshing drink whilst getting a boost of energy.
Where sells Prime UK?
It joins Asda, Aldi and Sainsbury’s in selling the internet’s favourite energy drink – with limits on the number of drinks available to buy. Spar stores have also been selling Prime drink.
Is Prime coming to Aldi?
Aldi has announced it will start selling Prime Energy cans later this month. When Aldi started stocking Prime Hydration from KSI and Logan Paul last December, there were queues across its Merseyside stores, with limits placed on how much customers could buy.
The demand for Prime was so big that some outlets started selling the drink for £12. Following this success, Aldi will now offer Prime Energy in stores nationwide for shoppers who are 16+. Unlike Prime Hydration, which is designed to be for consumed after exercise, Prime Energy is an energy drink and contains 140mg of caffeine.
READ MORE: Woman who started doing nails for £5 now has fully-booked salon Aldi shoppers will be able to choose between six flavours including Blue Raspberry, Lemon and Lime, Strawberry Watermelon, Tropical Punch, Ice Pop and Orange Mango. All of these drink contain zero sugar and are vegan friendly.
- The viral hydration drink will be returning as a Specialbuy for £1.99 in Aldi stores nationwide from Thursday, June 29.
- After the drink’s last stint in the supermarket saw high shopper demand, a purchase limit of one of each flavour per customer has been set to ensure as many people as possible get the opportunity to buy the drink.
The supermarket has warned however that Prime Energy, like any other Specialbuy, will be stocked in limited supplies. Prime Hydration will also return to Aldi’s shelves for the third time this week. You can win a share of £3,600 in Aldi vouchers Get the top stories straight to your inbox by signing up to our what’s on newsletter Life through a new lens.
Is Prime OK for kids?
Bottom Line: – Don’t buy into the influencer hype. For older kids, Prime Hydration can be safe once in a while, however it does pose a risk of vitamin toxicity if consumed in excess. Prime Energy drink is much too high in caffeine and should be avoided by children under the age of 18 years old.
Why is Prime so popular?
YouTubers Logan Paul and KSI released their drinks brand, Prime Hydration, in January 2022. One year on, Paul said the drink had generated US$250 million (£209 million) in retail sales worldwide, with US$45 million of that in January 2023 alone. In the UK, there have been purchase waves across the country, with stores constantly selling out of restocks.
The popularity and shortage of Prime led to buying restrictions set by supermarkets, with some people reselling the drink – originally priced at £24.99 for 12 bottles – for over £1,000, So why has Prime become so popular? Certainly, it could be explained in part by the popularity of its founders, two of the most famous YouTube personalities in the world.
Between them, Paul and KSI have over 39 million subscribers on their main YouTube channels. As a researcher in social media with a specific focus on YouTubers, I would argue that the drink’s popularity is down to the pair’s audience engagement. But their savvy use of YouTube’s algorithmic networks, in which videos with similar content are linked together by YouTube’s recommendation algorithm, has also been key.
Is Prime drink healthier?
Are Logan Paul’s Prime Energy Drinks Healthy? – First, here’s the nutritional breakdown for one (12-ounce) can of Prime’s newest energy drink flavor, Ice Pop :
10 calories0 grams total fat55 milligrams sodium2 grams carbohydrates0 grams total sugar0 grams protein200 milligrams caffeine
This seems like a healthier option for an energy drink, being low in calories and having no added sugar and a low sodium content, However, Haddad-Garcia cautions that there’s a lot of caffeine in this beverage. “One 12 fluid-ounce can of Prime energy drink contains 200 milligrams of caffeine,” she said.
As a reference, 1 cup of brewed coffee (8 fluid ounces) has between 92 to 110 mg of caffeine. So you’re basically taking double the amount of caffeine but not proportionally to the number of servings.” She adds that a 12-oz. serving of Red Bull has 107 milligrams of caffeine, which is half the amount of caffeine as a Prime energy drink.
For those thinking that the amount of caffeine might boost their energy levels, think again: too much caffeine can actually do the opposite. “One of the major downsides of energy drinks like this one is that although they contain caffeine, they basically provide zero energy,” Haddad-Garcia explained.
Does Prime taste good?
However, it is generally designed to be a refreshing and energizing drink with a slightly sweet and tangy taste. ‘While there may be some similarities in the taste of Prime Energy and Red Bull, they are two different products with their own unique tastes and ingredients.’
Will Tesco sell Prime?
Supermarket giant Tesco is to stock the viral Prime Energy Drink from next week, with an exclusive new flavour.
How much is Prime in Sainsbury’s?
Source: Getty Images Sainsbury’s will begin stocking fast-growing energy drink Prime Hydration in stores this week. Sainsbury’s will sell Prime’s four core flavours – Lemon Lime, Blue Raspberry, Tropical Punch and Ice Pop – which will retail at £2 for 500ml.
- It will also list a limited-edition Orange & Mango flavour that was launched last week, making Sainsbury’s the first supermarket to list the SKU, which will sell at £2.50 per 500ml bottle.
- The Grocer revealed last week that Sainsbury’s was planning on stocking Prime, after Prime Tracker UK, which tracks listings of the drink, shared screenshots from the supermarket’s internal stocking system.
Prime Tracker UK later shared details of an update sent to Sainsbury’s staff explaining that the drink would initially be launched on a “when it’s gone it’s gone basis”, though staff were told “there may be future opportunities to restock”. 🚨 SAINSBURY’S CONFIRMED 🚨 🚨 FIRST STORE TO HAVE KSI ORANGE & MANGO🚨 Sainsbury’s are expecting to receive stock NEXT WEEK by the 22nd!!!.INCLUDING KSI ORANGE & MANGO! They will be first store to stock it! I’ll save @KSI a job – with Sainsbury’s, When it’s gone – it’s gone.
Pic.twitter.com/j50XM9lTq3 — PRIME Tracker (@prime_tracker) February 17, 2023 Sainsbury’s told staff that stocking Prime “is an amazing opportunity for Sainsbury’s as it has been a massive trend in the market”. The retailer said it expected the initial listing to “deliver over £4m in incremental sales” for the business, per the screenshots.
“We know our customers actively seek the latest in product innovation. We are excited to be launching the following Prime Hydration products in store from Tuesday 21 February,” a Sainsbury’s spokeswoman told The Grocer. It becomes the latest major supermarket to announce it is stocking Prime, which is owned by YouTubers KSI and Logan Paul, after Morrisons confirmed plans last week,
How many Prime can you buy from Asda?
Asda has decided to ration a popular energy drink. Prime energy drinks have been deemed ‘gold dust’ following its introduction by rapper KSI and YouTube star Logan Paul. The pair have endorsed the £2 drink which is being snapped up by youngsters across the UK.
- Its heightened demand means shoppers face restrictions at the tills.
- They will only be allowed to buy three drinks per person at Asda stores.
- The supermarket giant sells all the flavours which includes Lemon Lime and Tropical Punch to Ice Pop and Blue Raspberry.
- READ NEXT NatWest closed woman’s £30,000 bank account and she can’t get it back “It’s always sold out man.
Honestly, people are selling it on the black market,” KSI claimed previously. The YouTube star turned boxer added. “I s*** you not, the only place you’re meant to get PRIME is Asda and Arsenal stadium. “But people are getting it at petrol stations!” The vlogger added: “Asda employees aren’t even f**king putting it on the shelves anymore.
Mrs Hinch hack keeps pillow cases white by removing yellow stains The most ‘beautiful’ baby names 2022 have been confirmed How to get early access to Peter Kay tickets as comedian goes on tour Reason Boy George always wears a hat as pop icon stars in I’m a Celeb I’m a Celebrity star’s Johnny Depp connection and marriage to Corrie actor
Story Saved You can find this story in My Bookmarks. Or by navigating to the user icon in the top right.
Is the Prime bottle reusable?
It is 100% leakproof, BPA Free, Food Grade, Reusable and Recyclable.
How many Prime bottles are you allowed?
Customers are limited to buying just three bottles of the drink.
Does Prime drink halal?
Is Prime Drink Halal Or Haram? Can Muslims Able To Drink It In 2023? Reviewed by: Fact Checked by: Is Prime Drink Halal Or Haram? The variety of halal foods and beverages that Muslims access worldwide has grown recently. With the increasing acceptance of halal goods, Muslims must understand whether or not a product is halal. The prime drink is one such item that has sparked significant discussion.
- Is Prime Drink Halal Or Haram? Before diving into the topic of Prme Drink’s halal designation, it’s crucial to define halal.
- Halal is a term in Arabic that means “permissible.” It refers to everything permissible or legal under Islamic law.
- Halal signifies food that has been made and consumed following Islamic dietary regulations.
Is Prime Drink Halal Or Haram? Alcohol and meat of animals that weren’t killed in Allah’s name are among the items that are prohibited by Islamic dietary restrictions, along with pig and its byproducts. Is Prime Drink Halal Or Haram? Muslims must also avoid any meal containing substances originating from creatures that weren’t killed in conformity with Islamic law.
In simple terms, Halal is a phrase used to describe food that Muslims can eat. The antithesis of Halal is Haram; it signifies food that Muslims are not authorized to consume. Is Prime Drink Halal Or Haram? Is Prime Drink Halal Or Haram? A carbonated soft drink called Prime Drink is promoted as the “performance drink” for sportsmen and fitness enthusiasts.
Is Prime Drink Halal Or Haram? It has various flavours, including blueberry-flavoured yoghurt and cherry lemon-lime soda. The drink comprises nutrients, taurine, and caffeine, all typical ingredients in energy beverages. Credit: Instagram Prime Drink adheres to halal principles. Muslims have been debating the issue of whether Prime Drink beverage is halal in great detail. There are no haram (forbidden) items in Prime drink’s components, like liquor or pig products. Is Prime Drink Halal Or Haram? Some Muslims have voiced concern about the drink’s caffeine and taurine content.
- Numerous beverages, including coffee and tea, contain the stimulant caffeine.
- While not inherently forbidden, some Muslims have expressed worry over the level of caffeine in Prime drinks.
- Consuming anything detrimental to the body is forbidden under Islamic law.
- Some Muslims believe that the elevated caffeine level of Prime drink is hazardous to the body and should be avoided.
An amino acid called taurine is present in small amounts in several foods and organically in the human body. It’s also a prevalent component in energy drinks like Prime. While taurine is not haram in and of itself, some Muslims are concerned about the origin of taurine utilized in energy beverages.
According to PRIME’s official website, their goods still need formal Halal Certification since the makers contend they do not include components or production techniques that would necessitate such certification. However, among PRIME’s founders, KSI affirmed that PRIME drink items are halal on its private Twitter account. Evidence
It was confirmed on, On Twitter,,
Credit: Instagram Whether Muslims can consume Prime hydration drink is ultimately determined by an individual’s understanding of Islamic law. Due to the caffeine and taurine in Prime drink, some Muslims may choose to avoid it, while others think it is okay to take it in moderation.
- Muslims should seek advice from a recognized religious leader or a reputable Muslim organization if they are unclear whether a specific product is halal.
- Read more about topics of your interest- Muslim clients like the range of energy drinks that Prime Drink offers that have been certified halal.
- Here are some popular halal cocktails available at Prime Drink: Prime Original is a halal-certified version of Prime Drink’s popular energy drink.
It is a popular option among energy drink fans since it includes caffeine, taurine, and B6 and B12 vitamins. Caffeine, taurine, and the vitamins B6 and B12 are all included in Prime Sugar-Free, a halal-certified, low-calorie energy beverage. Prime Attention is a halal-certified energy drink that promotes mental clarity and attention.
- It includes natural caffeine, L-Theanine, and vitamins B6 and B12.
- Muslim clients like the range of energy drinks that Prime Drink offers that have been certified halal.
- Here are some popular halal cocktails available at Prime Drink: A halal-certified energy drink called Prime Active is made with athletes and fitness fans in mind.
It’s a terrific choice for pre-workout energy since it incorporates taurine, electrolytes, caffeine, vitamins B6 and B12, and other ingredients. Prime Recovery is a halal-certified energy drink that promotes post-workout recovery. Caffeine, taurine, electrolytes, B6 and B12 vitamins, as well as the amino acids that are crucial for muscle regeneration, are all included in it.
These are just a few of the well-known halal beverages that Prime Drink provides. Many energy drinks are suited for Muslim consumers’ dietary needs and religious beliefs. Is Prime Drink Halal Or Haram? As a result, it is essential to consider the problematic issue of whether or not the Prime drink is halal.
Although there are no haram compounds in the composition of Prime drink, including taurine and caffeine may cause some Muslims to express worry. Finally, an individual’s view of Islamic law determines how much Muslims can consume Prime drinks. Is Prime Drink Halal Or Haram? Muslims should make educated food and beverage choices and seek assistance if they are confused regarding the halal certification of an item.
- Prime Drink has obtained halal certification for several of its products, labelled on the package with a halal-certified insignia.
- Before drinking any Prime drink product, Muslim customers should seek the halal certification emblem on the packaging.
- The energy drinks Prime Original, Prime Focus, Prime Active, Prime Sugar-Free, Prime Sugar-Free, and Prime Recovery are among those from Prime Drink that are halal-approved.
Because not all Prime drink items are halal approved, Muslim customers should read the contents and packaging carefully before ingesting any energy drink. The halal certification procedure for Prime drink products entails thoroughly investigating the product’s components and the production process.
- A credible halal certification organization issues the certification after determining that the product fulfils rigorous halal rules.
- Halal certification ensures Muslim customers that the items they consume are legal under Islamic law.
- The certification ensures the product complies with rigorous halal regulations and is free of haram components and production practices.
In some places, you may buy Prime drink items that have received halal certification online, at convenience stores, and in supermarkets. Before buying any energy drink, Muslim shoppers should seek the halal designation emblem on the packaging. Yes, other halal-approved energy drink brands like Red Bull, Monsters Energies, and Rockstar Energy are on the market.
How much was Prime originally?
Early history – Amazon Prime electric delivery vans in north London In 2005, Amazon announced Amazon Prime as a membership service offering free two-day shipping within the contiguous United States on all eligible purchases for an annual fee of $79 (equivalent to $118 in 2022) and discounted one-day shipping rates.
- Amazon launched the program in Germany, Japan and the United Kingdom in 2007; in France (as “Amazon Premium”) in 2008, in Italy in 2011, in Canada in 2013, in India in July 2016, in Mexico in March 2017, in Turkey in September 2020, in Sweden in September 2021, and in Poland in October 2021.
- Amazon Prime is also available in Ireland, with a new fulfilment centre having opened in Dublin in 2022.
As of October 2021, there are Prime members in 22 countries in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific,
How much is prime drink in Australia?
In their constant search for the next new thing, kids are abandoning stock-standard energy and hydration drinks for a much-hyped range released by internet celebrities. Prime drinks are all the rage, following the January 2022 launch of the brand by YouTubers and boxers Logan Paul and KSI (real name Olajide Olatunji).
- Paul and Olatunji have a combined 47.7 million-strong YouTube following and drew millions of viewers during their time as boxing rivals, but their success since joining as business partners to launch Prime took the world by surprise.
- The 2023 launch of the brand in Australia while Paul and Olatunji toured the country sparked a frenzy at shops.
Coles struggled to keep the drinks on shelves, and Woolworths introduced a purchase limit of five bottles per transaction. Australian supermarkets priced Prime Hydration at up to $5 per bottle, but like many products with celebrity backing desperate fans turned to eBay and Facebook Marketplace, even empty bottles sold for up to $30 a pop,
How much is prime drink worth?
Conclusion – In conclusion, Prime Hydration, the brainchild of YouTubers Logan Paul and KSI, has swiftly emerged as a prominent player in the drinks market. With a staggering £200 million ($250 million) in retail sales within its first year, the brand’s financial success is undeniable.
- Logan Paul and KSI’s marketing tactics and online influence boosted Prime Hydration’s rapid rise.
- The acquisition of Prime Hydration by Coca-Cola further solidifies the brand’s value and potential for future growth.
- As the brand expands its presence and captivates consumers, it positions itself to dominate the sports drink market.
Prime Hydration’s emphasis on taste, hydration, and community fosters a dedicated following in its niche. As Logan Paul and KSI continue to navigate the business landscape, their collaboration serves as a blueprint for other content creators looking to harness the power of YouTube and build successful commercial ventures.
Was Prime in Tesco?
KSI and Logan Paul’s Prime drink to ‘finally’ be sold at Tesco PRIME TIME
- Published : 15:56, 21 Jun 2023
- Updated : 15:58, 21 Jun 2023
KSI and Logan Paul’s Prime drink will “finally” be sold at Tesco. The hydration beverage was, especially in the UK.2 Prime will now be sold at Tesco
- Asda were the first to stock Prime with the likes of Sainsbury’s, Morrisons and Aldi soon following.
- And although supermarket giants Tesco were late to the party, Prime’s co-founders confirmed they will stock the product.
- Prime posted a picture of the celeb pair behind a store with bottles in their hands, with KSI, 30, tweeting: “FINALLY.”
- Paul, 28, said in February that Prime made $250million (£196m) in retail sales and $110m (£86m) gross internally.
- Due to the limited UK stock upon its early release, fans were quite literally
- And claimed that is part of the reason why Tesco were reluctant to sell Prime at first.
- He tweeted in January: “We have the supply lol.
- “Tesco just told us that the security cost to protect shoppers would cost more than they were willing to spend based off the prime demand.
“That’s why it won’t be in Tesco. They’re waiting for the demand to go down.” According to, Prime will be available to buy at Tesco from Monday with a three-limit bottle per customer. And they have an exclusive deal to sell the brand’s latest flavour, strawberry watermelon, Prime Tracker say.2 KSI and Logan Paul launched Prime in 2022 Credit: Prime : KSI and Logan Paul’s Prime drink to ‘finally’ be sold at Tesco