Molly Mae Net Worth, Biography, Husband, Age, Height, Weight, and many more details can be checked on this page. Molly Mae is a Social media influencer who has a net worth of around $10 million US. Molly Mae or Molly-Mae Hague is a very famous and successful British woman, who has achieved decent success in her career.
- She is a very famous Englishwomen, who is known all around the world for her exceptional work.
- She is mighty popular on social media, having more than six million followers on her Instagram profile, she is one of the most successful influencers and models.
- She is also known to have taken part in the fifth series of the dating reality show Love Island.
Although she failed to win the show, she came runner-up in it. Mae is known worldwide for her works as a creative director of PrettyLittleThing since 2021. She has done excellent work with the fast-fashion retailer company. Mae is also known for her controversial statements and the constant troubles she gets into.
- 1 How much does Molly-Mae earn a year?
- 2 Who is the wealthiest Love Islander?
- 3 How rich is Gemma Owen?
- 4 How much did Tommy Fury get from his fight?
- 5 Do all love Islanders get paid?
- 6 How much is Amber worth from Love Island?
- 7 Why don’t Love Island split money?
How much is Molly and Tommy worth?
What is Molly-Mae Hague’s net worth? – Molly-Mae is officially a millionaire. She’s thought to have an impressive joint net worth of over £9 million with her boxer boyfriend Tommy Fury, and £6 million to her name alone. The 24-year-old is the sole director of MMH Group Holdings, where she has three businesses under the group’s umbrella: Filter, MMH International and FM Cosmetics.
- Her net worth soared after she became the creative director of PrettyLittleThing back in 2021 when she signed an eye-watering seven-figure deal.
- However, she has since stepped down from this role to focus on motherhood.
- I am still working with them and doing collections and edits,” she revealed, “But I have actually decided to step down as my creative director role.” In 2022 she revealed in a YouTube tell-all with her manager Fran that she turned down a whopping £2 million high street brand deal when she left the villa because she didn’t personally wear the brand.
Fans were quick to praise the social media star for only sticking to working with her personal favourite brands, while others were adamant it must mean she has a huge net worth already. Molly-Mae Hague is a millionaire. Picture: @mollymae/Instagram Molly-Mae Hague can earn over £10K for an Instagram post. Picture: @mollymae/Instagram
How much does Molly-Mae earn a year?
Molly-Mae earns £3.4m in a year – making her most successful Love Islander ever Love Island star Molly-Mae Hague reportedly bagged more than £3m last year from her deals with Pretty Little Thing, Beauty Works and book – Becoming Molly-Mae Molly-Mae Hague demands Tommy proposes is the most successful Love Island contestant ever after reportedly earning £3.4m last year.
- The influencer, 23, has come a long way from showing off her Primark hauls on YouTube, signing mega deals with Pretty Little Thing and Beauty Works.
- According to Companies House, Molly-Mae’s company MMH Group Holdings Ltd paid £677,183 in corporation tax in 2022, meaning her income was five times this amount at £3million.
- She paid £369,806 in corporation tax in 2021, almost doubling her income the following year.
- Beauty Works was one of the first companies to work with Molly-Mae after she shot to fame on the the 2019 series of with boyfriend,
- Selling a range of styling tools and hair care, the brand is big business.
Molly-Mae Hague is the most successful Love Island contestant ever after reportedly earning £3.4m last year ( Molly-Mae Hague/Instagram) She’s been branded the ‘ultimate influencer’ Molly-Mae is also a creative director of brand PrettyLittleThing after reportedly signing a six-figure deal.
Then there’s her fake tan brand Filter, which she’s said to have offered her sister Zoe a stake in. Speaking about her successful sibling, Zoe, who recently left her job in the Royal Army Medical Corps, said in a YouTube video: “My last day in the army was the 6th of April so my pay finished on the 6th of April.
I had a secure income and now that’s stopped and I won’t lie, it’s hit me that it’s stopped. “Molly’s offered so many things to me. She’s offered me to help with Filter; she’s said she’ll pay me a monthly wage, but I can’t. It’s not me. I need to be out and about doing something.
- After leaving the villa, Molly became the creative director of PLT and has been branded the ‘ultimate influencer’, bagging thousands of pounds per social media post.
- She then got her sister Zoe a job at the fashion brand, where the 26-year-old has reportedly signed a five figure deal.
- Speaking about the ex-army office’s burgeoning career as an influencer, a source told MailOnline: “It’s a no-brainer.
- “Molly-Mae’s working relationship with PLT has been a triumph and now bosses are hoping to replicate the same with Zoe.
Tommy Fury is also worth millions ( @MOLLYMAE/instagram) They became parents in January ( @MOLLYMAE/instagram)
- “The sisters are also looking to collaborate and build on their brand as a family, which could make them millions.”
- Molly is also boosted by her boyfriend, who bagged millions from his fight with in Saudi Arabia in February.
- The boxer, who shares baby Bambi with Molly, is said to have his sights set on the US market, making the Love Islanders the ultimate power couple.
You can find this story in Or by navigating to the user icon in the top right. : Molly-Mae earns £3.4m in a year – making her most successful Love Islander ever
How does Molly-Mae have so much money?
Inside the 2023 Love Island Rich List Published: 09:33 BST, 3 June 2023 | Updated: 09:50 BST, 3 June 2023 While not everyone walks away from the Love Island villa in a couple, many walk away with a new business partner. In recent years the motivation for going on the show has become as much about landing lucrative fashion, beauty and entertainment deals as it has about finding romance.
- The latest crop of Islanders may struggle to reach their levels of success, however, after bosses implemented a social media ban which has had a massive impact on their outreach.
- Now MailOnline takes a look at the richest stars of Love Island.
- Molly-Mae Hague – 2019 series – £6 million
- Molly-Mae shot to fame in the show’s fifth series when she found love with Tommy Fury finishing runners up to Amber Gill and Greg O’Shea – who parted ways just weeks later.
Already an influencer before joining the show, Molly has amassed 7.5 million Instagram followers and landed a six-figure deal when she signed with fast fashion chain PLT in 2019 to become their creative director.
- Molly-Mae has made bumper profits via her company MMH Group Holdings and her self-tanning business Filter.
- She added to her cash pot with her memoir released back in June – Becoming Molly-Mae – which sold at a cost of £20 and bulked up her fortune by £2million during the pandemic.
- The star is also a brand ambassador for Beauty Works.
- Three years on, Molly and Tommy are still together and live in a £4million mansion in Cheshire.
- They welcomed their first child together, daughter Bambi, in January.
- Tommy, the younger brother of heavyweight champion Tyson Fury, is a boxer himself.
- He has an unbeaten boxing record and is said to have signed a six-figure deal to become the face of boohooMAN following his stint in the villa.
- It’s believed he made at least £3.7million from his win over Jake Paul in Riyadh
- Brand and culture expert Nick Ede believes that if well advised, Fury will make ‘at least £10million’ in the next 2-3 years – much of it from outside boxing.
He is currently worth a reported £2.4million. Successful couple: Molly-Mae Hague shot to fame in the show’s fifth series when she found love with boyfriend Tommy Fury finishing second to Amber Gill and Greg O’Shea Model: Molly has amassed 7.5 million Instagram followers and landed a six-figure deal when she signed with fast fashion chain PLT in 2019 to become their creative director Champ: Tommy, the younger brother of heavyweight champion Tyson Fury, is a boxer himself and has an unbeaten boxing record
- Olivia and Alex Bowen – 2016 series – £4.5 million
- Season two runners-up Olivia and Alex Bowen have also proven the power of the longstanding couple in the financial stakes, with the pair racking up a £5million fortune collectively thanks to brand endorsements, TV appearances and their fashion brand, Exempt Society.
- Olivia and Alex, formerly a sales executive and scaffolder, soared to fame in 2016 when they appeared on the ITV2 reality show, where she was an original star and he a late and extremely popular entrant.
- While their romance was initially thrown into despair when he enjoyed a night of passion with Zara Holland, things soon flourished for the duo.
- Loved-up couple Olivia and Alex tied the knot in a luxurious Essex ceremony two years after meeting on Love Island during series two.
- Their star-studded day secured them a lucrative £25,000 magazine deal and saw stars such as Gabby Allen, Pete Wicks, Tina Stinnes and Kady McDermott attended.
- They scooped another reality show with TLC’s Olivia & Alex: Happily Ever After?
- The couple welcomed their son Abel last year and revealed they are planning on having more children.
- In 2020 Olivia admitted she could earn up to £50,000 a month, a far cry from the pay cheque she received working as a sales executive.
£££: Runners-up Olivia and Alex Bowen have also proven the power of the longstanding couple in the financial stakes, with the pair racking up a £4.5 million fortune collectively Success story: In 2020 Olivia admitted she could earn up to £50,000 a month, a far cry from working as a sales executive (pictured with son Abel)
- Dani Dyer – 2018 series – £4 million
- Dani Dyer, 26, shot to fame on season four, after a failed stint on fellow ITV2 series, Survival of the Fittest.
- She won the show with Jack Fincham, and was embraced by the public due to her hilarious moments and no-nonsense personality.
- The daughter of EastEnders actor Danny Dyer, has successfully branded her self as a ‘mumfluencer’ after she welcomed son Santiago to the world with her jailed ex Sammy Kimmence in 2021.
- She welcomed twin daughters, Summer and Star, with West Ham footballer boyfriend Jarred Bowen in May.
- She has capitalised on her skills as an actress thanks to the platform Love Island gave her after winning in 2018.
- The star coined the phrase ‘Perf with Surf’ for an advertising campaign with washing powder Surf and she has a podcast with her famous father called Sorted with the Dyers.
- In 2021 it was revealed she had raked in a whopping £250,000 the previous year, with accounts for Dani’s firm I Want It, I Got It Ltd showing the star had a cash reserve of £318,630 for 2020, a near £70,000 increase from £251,318 in 12 months.
- She has written a book, gained more than 3million Instagram followers and released lucrative clothing collections with In The Style.
Winners: Dani Dyer, 26, shot to fame on season four, after a failed stint on fellow ITV2 series, Survival of the Fittest. She won the show with Jack Fincham Yummy mummy: The daughter of EastEnders actor Danny Dyer, has successfully branded her self as a ‘mumfluencer’ Maura Higgins – 2019 series – £2.5million Molly-Mae’s good pal Maura Higgins, 32, is said to be worth £2.5million, using her impressive 3.7 million Instagram following to help her bring in some deals.
- Maura won an army of fans during her time on the show, with her quick wit and notorious showdown with model Tom Walker as they were due to spend the night in the hideaway.
- Her sensational snaps caught the attention of Elite Model Agency in 2019, with Maura joining the likes of Naomi Campbell on their books.
- She also reportedly netted a total of £500,000 for her work with clothing brand boohoo and lingerie giant Ann Summers.
- Maura’s net worth could be set to soar even further with the departure of Love Island host Laura – as the Irish beauty is one the favourites tipped to replace her.
Success: Molly-Mae’s good pal Maura Higgins, 32, is said to be worth £2.5million, using her impressive 3.7 million Instagram following to help her bring in some deals Model moment: Her sensational snaps caught the attention of Elite Model Agency in 2019, with Maura joining the likes of Naomi Campbell on their books
- Amber Gill – 2019 series – £2million
- Series five winner Amber Gill, 25, is reportedly worth £2million.
- She beat Molly-Mae and Tommy to the Love Island top spot and took home a share of the £50,000 prize money with her ex Greg O’Shea.
- But while Amber and Greg’s budding romance seemed promising, the Newcastle native and the trainee solicitor became the fastest winners to part ways in the show’s history as they split after just five weeks together.
- Shortly after arriving back in the UK, Amber signed an exclusive six-month deal with online fashion brand MissPap – earning her £1 million just eight weeks after leaving Majorca.
- And in an interview with in 2019 she said: ‘I always told my family I’d be a millionaire and now I am.’
- Before Love Island she worked with her auntie at a salon aptly named The Salon and she previously said she plans to invest her earnings to start a beauty empire.
- Amber has now launched herself as a writer, penning a Mills and Boon romance novel.
Make it rain: Series five’s Amber Gill, 25, beat Molly-Mae and Tommy to the Love Island top spot and took home a share of the £50,000 prize money with her ex Greg O’Shea Bling: Shortly after arriving back in the UK, Amber signed an exclusive six-month deal with online fashion brand MissPap
- Megan Barton-Hanson – 2018 series – £2million
- Megan Barton-Hanson, 29, won legions of fans on the 2018 series due to her stunning looks and romances with Eyal Booker and Wes Nelson.
- Her biggest financial success came when she launched herself as an OnlyFans model, becoming one of the site’s biggest names.
- She banked a million in 12 months and is said to have raked in the cash selling lingerie.
- Having also appeared on Celebrity Ex On The Beach, Megan is said to be worth £2 million.
- Megan made well over a million in the last financial year and is also thought to have made a fortune selling sexy lingerie.
- Megan’s proud stance on her sexuality also landed her a lingerie edit, Megan Loves, with Ann Summers, as well as her own collection of sex toy picks with the multinational retailer.
Favourite: Megan Barton-Hanson, 29, won legions of fans on the 2018 series due to her stunning looks and romances with Eyal Booker (pictured) and Wes Nelson Racy: Her biggest financial success came when she launched herself as an OnlyFans model, becoming one of the site’s biggest names Liberty Poole – 2021 series – £1.7million She may have failed to find love in the Love Island villa but Liberty Poole, 22, is laughing all the way to the bank, with the television personality being worth an estimated £1.7million.
- The former Nando’s waitress won a legion of fans during her time in season seven, where she made the heartbreaking decision to end her romance with Jake Cornish.
- Within a month of leaving the villa, Liberty had scored four six-figure deals.
- She became the face of Lola’s Lashes, which is stocked in Harrods, while she also worked with Skinny Tan, In The Style and lingerie brand Boux Avenue.
- Liberty also appeared on Dancing On Ice and landed an edit with beauty brand, Revolution.
Most recently, Liberty – who boasts 1.4 million Instagram followers – launched a mini IGTV series titled Second Skin, a ‘raw and honest’ show discussing life’s big topics. Loving life: She may have failed to find love in the Love Island villa but Liberty Poole, 22, is laughing all the way to the bank In demand: Within a month of leaving the villa, Liberty had scored four six-figure deals Amber Davies – 2017 series – £1.7million West End star Amber Davies, who won the 2017 series with Kem Cetinay, is said to be worth £1.7million having returned to her acting roots after her Love Island stint.
- Having successfully auditioned for her dream role in Dolly Parton’s musical 9 to 5, she also has 1.3million followers on social media and often gives them a glimpse at life backstage.
- Currently she can be seen on stage in Back to the Future: The Musical where she plays Lorraine Baines.
- As well as her theatre work, she still makes money from collaborations, having landed a £500,000 deal with fashion brand Motel Rocks.
Wow: West End star Amber Davies, who won the 2017 series with Kem Cetinay, is said to be worth £1.7million having returned to her acting roots after her Love Island stint One to watch: Currently she can be seen on stage in Back to the Future: The Musical where she plays Lorraine Baines Ekin-Su Culculoglu – 2022 series – £1.6 million ‘Turkish delight’ Ekin-Su Culculoglu, 28, who won with Davide Sanclimenti, 28, was tipped to become the most-successful Love Island contestant ever.
- The Essex-based actress was ‘inundated with offers’ by multiple retailers following her landslide win and signed the biggest clothing deal in the show’s history with brand Oh Polly.
- However, and in March it was revealed she ended her collaboration with Beauty Works.
- It was her second brand deal in two months to come to a sudden end after she previously parted ways with Oh Polly – which has prompted her to take legal action.
- The actress competed in Dancing On Ice this year and recently revealed that she is heading to the States to work on a new project.
- Ekin became the third contestant to be voted off the ITV show after causing controversy with her debut performance.
Power couple: ‘Turkish delight’ Ekin-Su Culculoglu, 28, who won with Davide Sanclimenti, 28, was tipped to become the most-successful Love Island contestant ever On screens: The actress competed in Dancing On Ice this year and recently revealed that she is heading to the States to work on a new project Kem Cetinay – 2017 series – £1.4 million Amber Davies’ ex-boyfriend Kem Cetinay has followed her onto the rich list and is said to be worth £1.4 million.
- The hairdresser, 27, signed a reported seven-figure deal with Primark to be the front grooming range which includes hairdryers, clippers and CBD.
- Shortly after leaving the villa Kem released a single with fellow Islander Chris Hughes that peaked at 15th in the UK music charts.
- He began co-presenting the podcast Love Island: The Morning After with Arielle Free in 2018 but the pair were replaced by Sam Thompson and Indiyah Polack this year.
- Kem also had a go at broadcasting and was the backstage host of Dancing On Ice on the most recent series.
- On the business-front, he owns a restaurant in Romford called Array, a move that came as a shock to fans as he failed to impress on Celebrity Masterchef,
Kerching: Amber Davies’ ex-boyfriend Kem Cetinay has followed her onto the rich list and is said to be worth £1.4 million Venture: He began co-presenting the podcast Love Island: The Morning After with Arielle Free in 2018 but the pair were replaced by Sam Thompson and Indiyah Polack this year : Inside the 2023 Love Island Rich List
Who is the wealthiest Love Islander?
Olivia and Alex Bowen – Olivia and Alex captured everyone’s hearts when they got together on the 2016 series, and their adorable relationship has gone from strength to strength, tying the knot in 2018 and updating fans on their love story online. Together, they’ve made an estimated £4million through endless sponsorships, selling their wedding photos exclusively to magazines making them the richest couple to ever have come out of the ITV2 show.
Is Molly-Mae or Tommy Fury richer?
What is Molly-Mae Hague’s net worth? – Molly-Mae and Tommy Fury are thought to have a joint net worth of over £9 million together, with Molly-Mae’s net worth sitting at £6 million. At 23-years-old, Molly-Mae is the director of MMH Group Holdings under which she owns three businesses; Filter, MMH International and FM Cosmetics. Molly-Mae congratulated her boyfriend after his boxing win. Picture: Instagram In 2022, she also revealed on YouTube that she turned down a £2 million deal with a high street brand because she didn’t personally wear the brand. It’s previously been reported that the star can earn up to £10,000 for each sponsored post she shares on Instagram due to having 7.3 million followers.
How much does Maura Higgins earn?
Maura has also launched her own line of fake tan, with Bellamianta Luxury Tanning, which she reportedly earned £250K along with embarking on her Dancing on Ice journey in 2020 and coming sixth, reportedly earning her £150,000.
How rich is Gemma Owen?
But how much is Gemma Owen really worth? – While the exact extent of Gemma’s personal finances are unknown, the brunette bombshell is thought to be worth in excess of £1,000,000 with that number likely to skyrocket in the coming weeks following her successful run on the ITV dating show, which saw her catapulted to international stardom. Gemma’s own swimwear sales have skyrocketed since appearing on Love Island (Image: ITV) “Win or lose, Gemma will make a fortune from Love Island through her fashion label. Since going on the programme orders have skyrocketed,” an insider said. “And there’s also been increasing interest from high street chains and online retailers who would like to discuss working with Gemma. Gemma often competes in international dressage competitions – and was seen at the Mediterranean Championships in Spain. (Image: Instagram/Gemma Owen) This means she could potentially earn upwards of £8,800 for every post she makes, meaning at just one sponsored post a week, she would have surpassed the Love Island prize money in just 6 weeks.
Gemma likely also has savings thanks to her dad’s own wealth, as her famous dad is thought to be worth in excess of £54million – with his impressive finances having funded a considerable portion of Gemma’s horse riding career. He also owns the lavish £4million family mansion that Gemma, along with her parents and siblings still call home.
The stunning pad boasts everything from a swimming pool to exclusive stables, with Gemma’s own beloved horse, Sirius Black counted among the equine residents. READ MORE
Gemma Owen ‘signs six figure deal to be face of fashion brand Boohoo’ Love Island’s Gemma and Luca look loved-up as they snog on date despite still not being official Gemma Owen stunned as Luca Bish says she has ‘changed’ since leaving the villa Which Love Island 2022 couples are still together from Gemma and Luca to Deji and Lacey Get exclusive celebrity stories and shoots straight to your inbox with OK!’s daily newsletter
Story Saved You can find this story in My Bookmarks. Or by navigating to the user icon in the top right.
How much does Molly-Mae get paid for an Instagram post?
The findings by Casino Bonus reveal that the gorgeous runner-up from the fifth series of Love Island and new mother can earn almost £20,000 from a single sponsored post on her Instagram account where she has 7.1 million followers. This comes as she and partner Tommy Fury welcomed their first child, Bambi Fury.
How much did Tommy Fury get from his fight?
What next for Tommy Fury? How Love Island novice boxer could net £10m Published: 11:27 BST, 27 February 2023 | Updated: 13:24 BST, 27 February 2023 has made at least £3.7million from his win over Jake Paul in Riyadh – and could bring home at least £10million more by the end of the 2025, experts told MailOnline today.
- The Love Island star and boxer, 23, may even eclipse his influencer partner, 23, who is said to earn £2million-a-year and can secure a £20,000 fee for a single post.
- Last night Fury, who recently had his first child Bambi with Miss Hague a month ago, settled his grudge match with Jake Paul after winning a split decision in Saudi Arabia in front his half-brother Tyson, Cristiano Ronaldo, and Deontay Wilder with millions watching on pay-per-view (PPV).
Fury is reportedly set to receive a £1.6million ($2m) purse – and 35 per cent of the PPV money. In total, the 23-year-old will earn £3.7million ($4.5m). Paul’s fight purse will be £2.6million ($3.2m) – but he will also take 65 per cent of the pay-per-view money, taking his overall prize money to £7.1million ($8.6m) even though he lost.
- Brand and culture expert Nick Ede believes that if well advised, Fury will make ‘at least £10million’ in the next 2-3 years – much of it from outside boxing.
- Mr Ede told MailOnline Fury could make many more millions from a Netflix-style documentary and rematch with Jake Paul, Mr Ede believes.
- A film career could also be on offer, given the popularity of boxing on the big screen.
Tommy Fury’s earnings could outstrip Molly-Mae’s for the first time after his boxing win British reality TV star Tommy Fury (L) fights against US YouTuber Jake Paul in a fight that earned them both millions Fury is expected to hit the big time and may outearn his successful partner Molly-Mae Hague He said: ‘Tommy went on to be amass millions from fast fashion deals and endorsements as well as public appearances after Love Island.
Now with his win against Jake Paul he has all eyes on him internationally and he could make many more millions as a fighter. With the support of his brother and some of the most famous people in sport including Ronaldo and Mike Tyson, the world is his oyster. ‘I can see him working on a documentary series, a possible rematch with Jake Paul and lots more endorsements too.
With his good looks he may start to do more luxury brand endorsements desperate for new customers and perhaps he may go into movies too like many other famous sports stars including Mike Tyson. ‘With the popularity of films like Creed I can see him pursuing the Hollywood route and eclipsing his wife’s fame by becoming a truly international star’.
- PR guru Mark Borkowski predicts that a fight with YouTube star and boxer KSI could be next for Tommy in yet another money-spinning fight.
- He said: ‘Jake Paul is Teflon, he can survive a few bumps.
- You feel this grudge match with Fury isn’t over.
- I’d expect another episode of the soap opera as KSI dives in.
KSI wrote on Twitter: “Honestly I would destroy both Jake Paul and Tommy Fury.” There’s more yet to come’. But he added: ‘Tommy is still overshadowed by his dad and the more able YouTubers’. Cristiano Ronaldo attends Tommy Fury and Jake Paul boxing match, in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, Former Boxer Mike Tyson looks on prior to the Cruiserweight Title fight at the Diriyah Arena where former heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder had also flown in Loved-up: Molly-Mae Hague and Tommy Fury have gone from strength to strength ever since Love Island, with the couple even welcoming a baby daughter, Bambi, last month Beginnings: The couple met on Love Island’s fifth series in the summer of 2019 (pictured), where they came second to Amber Gill and Greg O’Shea Both Molly-Mae Hague and Tommy Fury have made huge sums from modelling and clothing deals Molly-Mae Hague and Tommy Fury became official just weeks after their first villa date and moved in together in Manchester a month after landing back in the UK in 2019.
- In March 2022, the smitten couple also purchased a £4million six-bedroom home in affluent Cheshire.
- It boasts a luxurious contemporary design, 5,000 sq ft of land, and a tranquil garden.
- Molly revealed the move by launching a new social media profile on Instagram called Molly Maison, where she plans to document more of her personal life and gives an inside glimpse into their dream home.
Molly snapped up the Cheshire residence before it went on the market and she now has the likes of England footballers Marcus Rashford, 24, and Jordan Pickford, 28, as neighbours. A source told MailOnline: ‘Molly fell in love with the property as soon as she saw it.
It has everything she had been looking for including a luxurious contemporary design, stylish interiors, and a landscape garden. ‘Molly also loved the bohemian influences, which is reminiscent of her travels to Ibiza and Tulum in Mexico. She purchased the house straight from the developer so wasted no time in snapping up the property after being so persistent with her search for the perfect home.’ Molly proudly announced the beginning of her ‘new chapter’ to her 6.2million Instagram followers, saying: ‘A three-year search for our first home, which some of you have followed, has finally come to an end.
‘I know a lot of you won’t have been expecting me to do a home account as I have become a lot more private about what I post of our home life. However, having a home account is something that I have always dreamed of doing.’ Molly’s new abode, which has recently been refurbished, has a grand entrance complete with double front doors, marble flooring, and an elegant staircase.
The house has six spacious bedrooms, multiple bathrooms, the main boasting his and hers sinks, and a large living space, where Molly and Tommy will no doubt relax of an evening while watching their favourite Harry Potter films. Moved fast: The pair became official just weeks after their first villa date and moved in together in Manchester a month after landing back in the UK in 2019 Already an influencer before joining the show, Molly-Mae has amassed 7.2 million Instagram followers and landed a six-figure deal when she signed with fast fashion chain PLT in 2019 to become their creative director.
Molly-Mae has made £1.2million in profits via her company MMH Group Holdings and £848,000 from her self-tanning business Filter. She added to her cash pot with her memoir released back in June 2022 – Becoming Molly-Mae – which sold at a cost of £20 and bulked up her fortune by £2million during the pandemic.
- The star is also a brand ambassador for Beauty Works.
- Nown as the richest islander to exit the Love Island villa, Molly-Mae already has a of £4.5million at 23.
- Tommy, the younger brother of heavyweight champion Tyson Fury, is a boxer himself.
- He has an unbeaten boxing record and is said to have signed a six-figure deal to become the face of boohooMAN following his stint in the villa.
He is worth a reported £2.4million. New heights: Already an influencer before joining the show, Molly-Mae has amassed 7.2 million Instagram followers and landed a six-figure deal when she signed with fast fashion chain PLT Success: Tommy has an unbeaten boxing record and is said to have signed a six-figure deal to become the face of boohooMAN following his stint in the villa
- Molly-Mae and Tommy welcomed their baby daughter Bambi Fury last month, making them parents for the first time.
- The former Love Island star’s announced her birth in mid January, before going on to – which was met with a mixed response.
- In a new video shared to her last week, Molly-Mae responded to the reaction the name received.
- She remarked: ‘I was brought back down to earth very quickly of how nasty this world can be.’
- She also told how she was initially apprehensive about revealing the name, and was left stunned by the feedback before being forced to switch off Instagram comments.
- Despite the negativity, the star gushed how much she loved the moniker, revealing it was ‘beautiful’ and ‘unique’ – with the influencer having loved the name for years.
She explained: ‘The name reveal was a hard day for me. I switched Instagram comments off on that post. I was brought back down to earth very quickly of how nasty this world can be. ‘Because we’d literally known that our first baby girl was going to be called Bambi, we had gotten so used to the idea that that was going to be her name and to us it wasn’t really that unusual anymore.’ Dad: Molly-Mae and Tommy welcomed their baby daughter Bambi Fury last month, making them parents for the first time Mother: The former Love Island star’s announced her birth in mid January, before going on to reveal they’d named their girl Bambi – which was met with a mixed response
- Molly-Mae could bank a whopping £2million-a-year and become the ‘ultimate mumfluencer’, it has been reported.
- It comes as research from Buzz Bingo suggests their child could accumulate an estimated net worth of £7million in the future.
- If Molly-Mae plays her cards right and strategically picks the right baby-related collaborations she could be set to increase her net worth even more.
- Branding and culture expert Nick Ede told: ‘Her daughter’s name Bambi is brilliant and can be used from a brand point of view.
- ‘It’s fun and unique and also has a place in everyone’s childhood memories from the Disney film.’
- Molly-Mae is already the Creative Director for fast fashion brand PrettyLittleThing but could expand her fashion deals into designing baby clothes.
- She landed a six-figure deal when she signed with fast fashion chain PLT in 2019 to become their top dog.
- But baby clothes can also be a lucrative market with stars like Billie Faiers, Ferne McCann and Stacey Solomon jumping on similar opportunities.
- Nick told the publication: ‘I can see Molly-Mae jumping on this bandwagon and appealing to her millions of fans by creating a baby-wear line.’
- She could also follow in the footsteps of other reality stars with a TV show following her as she settles into mum life.
- Sam and Billie Faiers: The Mummy Diaries and Ferne McCann First Time Mum have huge viewing figures for ITV and a Molly-Mae spin off show could rake in more cash.
- Another market Molly-Mae could now tap into could be the podcast market.
- Lots of couples such as Made In Chelsea’s Oliver Proudlock and his wife Emma produce popular podcasts documenting their time as parents and Molly-Mae could do the same.
- Happy Mum, Happy Baby by Giovanna Fletcher and Rob Beckett and Josh Widdicombe’s Parenting Hell are among other successful examples.
- Molly-Mae could tap into a more unique market than her competitors by being a younger mumfluencer.
- In a crowded market with the likes of Millie Mackintosh, Rochelle Humes, Binky Felstead and Lucy Mecklenburgh Molly-Mae has an edge being only 23.
- She could well engage a younger market of mothers with sponsored posts and deals.
: What next for Tommy Fury? How Love Island novice boxer could net £10m
Do all love Islanders get paid?
Taking to TikTok to answer fan questions, Demi revealed they Islanders DO get paid, saying: ‘Yes, you do get paid to go on the show. I personally got paid £250 a week. This is obviously to cover all your bills at home because you could have a flat, you could have a car to pay, all the things like that.
How much does Millie Court earn?
TV personality Millie Court, 26, won £50,000 with Liam Reardon when they were crowned winners of the ITV2 dating show in 2021 and has been earning big bucks from social media Love Island’s Millie Court earning six figures thanks to social media adverts ( Image: INSTAGRAM) Love Island star Millie Court has been raking in six figures thanks to the adverts she posts on social media. The TV personality, 26, won £50,000 with Liam Reardon when they were crowned winners of the ITV2 dating show in 2021.
- After leaving the series, she went on to sign many brand deals and now earns more than £10,000 every week with promos on social media.
- Before joining Love Island, she worked as a buyer for ASOS so it was no surprise she signed an impressive deal with the brand.
- She also signed a six-figure deal with eyelash brand Eyelure.
Figures for Millie’s company, Sagitarrius Style, were released and showed a £330,999 profit. Millie has been raking in the cash ever since winning Love Island ( Image: Millie Court/Instagram) She signed many brand deals and earns money from promos ( Image: milliegracecourt/Instagram) According to Companies House, the firm collected £528,672 in cash and £81,370 in monies owed Meanwhile, it was recently confirmed that Millie and Liam got back together after a brief separation.
Welsh hunk Liam confirmed the good news and even addressed the cheating rumours that have plagued the couple, In an interview with MailOnline, the star addressed the rumours surrounding his infidelity and insisted he had never cheated on Millie. “Myself and Millie faced a lot of criticism, especially myself, when we broke up certain things came out about me cheating, which was obviously not true.
I have never cheated,” Liam said. It comes as Liam discussed his relationship with Millie ( Image: Dave J Hogan/Getty Images) Liam and Millie briefly split last year ( Image: Gareth Cattermole/Getty Images) “If people have something in their heads you can’t try and tell them otherwise, you just have to leave them to think what they think,” he added.
- Liam and Millie were seen smooching after flying home from a holiday in Ibiza, suggesting they had rekindled their romance, and the former Celebs Go Dating star said he was glad to have the ASOS ambassador back in his life.
- People can make their own assumptions and that’s up to them, but I will leave you with the fact that we’re really good friends.
We are friends for now we are just very good friends,” he teased. He added that keeping his relationship with Millie a secret has been difficult as “someone will see me” and it’s hard to keep his love life under wraps. * Follow Mirror Celebs on Snapchat, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook,
How much is Amber worth from Love Island?
Amber Davies – Love Island stunner Amber Davies swapped the villa sunshine for a life on the West End stage (Image: Â©ITV Plc) Age: 26 Net worth: £1.7million Endorsements: Motel Rocks West End star Amber Davie s, who won the 2017 series with Kem Cetinay, has continued to build a solid career for herself since appearing on the ITV dating show. Amber and Kem won the third series of Love Island back in 2017 (Image: ITV/REX/Shutterstock) Picking up around £500,000 for her fashion collaboration, Amber also earns a fair sum for each of her theatre performances, with current SOLT/Equity rates for the West End starting at around £712 for performing eight shows weekly in an 1100-seat theatre. READ MORE:
Click here for today’s top showbiz news Inside Billie Shepherd’s 33rd birthday celebrations at stunning home including private chef Ella Henderson shows off ‘£70,000′ ring as she celebrates birthday after engagement TOWIE’s Jess Wright’s psoriasis ‘dramatically’ improves as she tries new medication For the latest showbiz exclusives, sign up to our daily OK! newsletter
Who is Logan Paul’s net worth?
What is Logan Paul’s net worth? – Logan Paul is an American YouTuber, boxer, internet personality and actor. Logan Paul has a net worth of $45 million. As of this writing Logan Paul has more than 23.6 million followers on his YouTube channel. At various times he has been one of the highest-paid YouTubers on the planet.
Outside of YouTube he runs an extremely lucrative merchandise company called Maverick Apparel. In its first nine months of operation alone, Maverick generated more than $40 million in sales. He has hosted the Impaulsive podcast since November 2018. In recent years Logan and his brother Jake have pivoted to the professional boxing world.
In 2023, Logan signed a multi-year deal with WWE for a reported three years and $15 million following several appearances over the years.
What is the net worth of KSI?
What is KSI net worth? – Currently, KSI’s net worth stands at $27 million. Assets-wise, KSI owns multiple real estate properties, including houses in Watford and London. He is also known for his love of cars and owns a stunning collection, with notable vehicles such as Aston Martin, Jaguar F-Type, and Bentley among his prized possessions.
- SI, born Olajide Olayinka Williams Olatunji, grew up in Watford, Hertfordshire, England.
- His passion for entertainment led him to pursue a career in the industry.
- Alongside his successful YouTube journey, he developed an interest in boxing,
- Starting his YouTube career in 2009, KSI gained immense popularity by sharing gaming videos, FIFA content, and vlogs.
His three channels collectively boast over 39.3 million subscribers and 9 billion views. In the boxing realm, KSI has fought one professional match, winning by split decision against Paul. His music career has also flourished, with the release of two albums.
- His debut album, ” Dissimulation,” reached number 2 on the charts, while his second album, ” All Over The Place,” debuted at number 1 with several hit singles.
- SI has earned accolades such as an Amazon Music UK award and an NMI Award.
- While education didn’t play a significant role in KSI’s journey, as he dropped out of school in sixth grade, his determination and talent have propelled him to great heights as a YouTuber, rapper, and actor.
: KSI Net Worth: How much he has in the bank thanks to YouTube, rapping and boxing?
Why don’t Love Island split money?
Why was there no ‘split or steal’ in the Love Island final?
After a rollercoaster of a journey, winter 2023 is (very sadly) finally over – with Sammy Root and Jess Harding officially crowned our winners.The series finale was *just* as intense as expected, with Lochan Nowacki and Whitney Adebayo coming runners-up, and Jess and Sammy being named our king and queen of the new season.Still, there was one huge twist to the final, after Love Island ‘s iconic ‘split or steal’ element was cut from the 2023 series – a similar move to what happened with Ekin-Su and Davide back in summer 2022, and also during the winter Love Island series, ‘Split or steal’ usually sees winners each presented with an envelope, one being empty and one containing the £50k prize fund; the person who receives the money is then asked whether they want to ‘steal’ it, or ‘split’ with their partner.
ITV Last year, host Laura Whitmore confirmed during the final, “We’re not even asking them to choose between love or money,” – with many viewers going on to ask why ‘split or steal’ was cut. It looks like a similar move was made by Maya Jama this summer, who didn’t even explain why Jess and Sammy weren’t asked whether they wanted to split or steal.
Instead, she told them they had won the £50k after announcing them as winners – presumably to share. According to an insider in 2022, the move to cut ‘split or steal’ apparently comes down to a string of change-ups to the show. The source told, “The decision to split or keep the money has gone, so when the couple wins they will automatically share the prize money.
This has been a series with a number of format changes, including the viewers’ choice in the first recoupling, just to keep the show feeling fresh.” Some Love Island fans weren’t happy with the decision to axe the final question, with one tweeting, “Wait they don’t do the ‘split or steal’ the money anymore??? I waited 8 weeks for nothing.” ITV Considering the fact that no one has ever stolen the money in Love Island ‘s history – which might explain producers’ decision to scrap the feature, because it kind of didn’t have any jeopardy, you know? Still, maybe they’ll introduce a new twist next time. : Why was there no ‘split or steal’ in the Love Island final?
How is Olivia Attwood so rich?
Brand advertisement – Olivia has also made money by advertising brands such as Fuel Station Juices, KFC, extra gum and even the uni student essential drink VK. She is also earning nearly £4500 per Instagram post ! No wonder she has raked in so much cash -how else has Olivia Attwood accumulated such a sizeable net worth.
How much did Love Island pay?
Love Island 2022 star Jay Younger has spilled the beans on the contestant’s wages – It’s well known that the majority of Love Island stars rack in a tonne of cash when they leave the villa, even if they’re the first one booted from the show. However, what fans might not know is that the contestants get paid wages while they’re in the villa itself. ©ITV According to Jay, Islanders get “minimum wage” while they’re in the villa as well as extra one-off payments for any sponsored or branded content. Speaking on The Big Jim Show, he explained, “Once they send through the contract, I think they pay you like £375 a week.
It’s very low; it’s like minimum wage. £375 a week and they’ll pay for any ad hoc advertisements you do. “So like, you might be holding a bottle and they might pay you a fee for that. I can’t remember what that was. They’ll pay you if you’re wearing certain sponsored clothes – if they see you on camera with that.
But it’s not about the money, it’s about the exposure it’s meant to give you after.” The money doesn’t stop when the Islanders have left the villa either as Jay revealed the Islanders also get paid for going to ITV events. He said, “They invite you to events after which they pay you like £1,200 – like an ITV commercial event, something like that.” Jay isn’t the first Islander to speak out about how much they get paid.
Chatting on a podcast for dating app Bumble back in November, Dami Hope confirmed that the amount the cast get paid isn’t going to set their bank accounts alight. “The money’s not that much,” he said, accurately. But our sympathies are pretty limited. They get free food, accommodation and up to eight weeks in the sun on a paid-for holiday.
Sounds alright from here. Ellie and Charlie had an explosive row on TV ©ITV Back in 2018, Love Island hosted a Christmas reunion that saw Ellie Brown and Charlie Brake have a big fight and Sam Bird confront Georgia Steel about the end of their relationship. It’s safe to say that the episode was explosive but what’s more shocking is that the reality stars were only paid £10 an hour.
- And, apparently, the contestants were shocked when they found out how little their fee was, with a source saying, “They have been in uproar over being paid so little for two days’ work.
- It almost isn’t worth hours of awkward conversation with your ex — which for many of the islanders will be the case now.
“A few have even discussed dropping out to avoid any unnecessary aggravation. The low fees have also upset their agents, who are used to dealing with much bigger contracts.”
What does Tommy Fury do for a living?
23 February 2023, 17:10 | Updated: 23 February 2023, 17:15 Tommy Fury has become a millionnaire since leaving ‘Love Island’. Picture: Getty Images/ Instagram @tommytntfury Love Island’s Tommy Fury has become a millionaire since leaving the villa thanks to various endorsement deals and his boxing career. Tommy Fury is only 23 years old and has reportedly become a millionaire since leaving Love Island thanks to various brand deals and a successful boxing career, as he and girlfriend Molly-Mae Hague become one of the most successful stars of the ITV2 show of all time.
In January, Molly-Mae and Tommy became parents to a baby girl they named Bambi and the family have been in the headlines more than ever after the little one’s arrival, as her birth was weeks before Tommy’s highly-anticipated fight with YouTuber Jake Paul. Tommy has spoken openly about spending a lot of time away from Molly as he prepared for the fight on 26th February, leading fans to wonder how much Tommy gets paid for his gruelling career and how much is net worth is as an esteemed boxer.
Molly-Mae Hague Net Worth: How Much She Makes Per Post & Her Huge Fortune Revealed Love Island Rich List: Which Contestants Are Millionaires & Have Made The Most Money?
How rich is Tommy?
Tommy Hilfiger’s Net Worth – As of 2023, Tommy Hilfiger’s estimated net worth is $450 million. While most of his fortune was made as a fashion designer, he has also been involved in a number of other business ventures including real estate and venture capital investments.
How much money does Tommy make a year?
What is Tommyinnit’s youtube income? – Tommyinnit earns $2 Million from his YouTube channel, annually.
How much is Tommy from power worth?
Joseph Sikora Net Worth Last Updated: July 14, 2023 Joseph Sikora is an American actor who has a net worth of $3 million. Joseph Sikora was born in Chicago, Illinois in June 1976. From 2011 to 2013 he starred as Sheriff on the television series The Heart, She Holler. Getty Images All net worths are calculated using data drawn from public sources. When provided, we also incorporate private tips and feedback received from the celebrities or their representatives. While we work diligently to ensure that our numbers are as accurate as possible, unless otherwise indicated they are only estimates.