- 1 How much is Gareth Bale worth in pounds?
- 2 How much is Gareth Bale worth 2023?
- 3 Who is the richest Welsh footballer?
- 4 Does Gareth Bale have a private jet?
- 5 How much is Salah net worth?
- 6 How fast is Gareth Bale?
- 7 How much does Gareth Bale make from Adidas?
- 8 Is any footballer a billionaire?
- 9 Who is the 2nd billionaire footballer?
- 10 Who is the first billionaire footballer in history?
- 11 How much is Ronaldinho net worth?
- 12 What is the net worth of Messi?
What is Gareth Bale’s net worth?
Gareth Bale’s net worth. As of January 2023, Gareth Bale’s net worth is reported to be USD 145 million. In addition to his annual USD 25 million salary, he also earns an estimated USD 9 million from brand endorsements.
How much is Gareth Bale worth in pounds?
Wales legend Gareth Bale retires from football with a bumper net worth of £119million ($145million). Before hanging up his boots, the football star was the 23rd highest earner in the MLS after pocketing a yearly salary of $2.3million from LAFC. The 33-year-old also earned £500,000-a-week sitting on the bench in his final few years at Real Madrid.
Bale copped almost £90million from being a substitute, with £61million coming from matches he appeared in, according to the Daily Star, Football legend Gareth Bale (pictured) retires from football with a bumper net worth of £119million ($145million) Bale forged his career in England as a left-back for Southampton and was bought by Spurs for a fee of £5million in 2007.
His breakthrough moment came against reigning Champions League holders Inter Milan, where the young Welshman scored a hat-trick at the San Siro during a 4-3 defeat. Towards the end of his spell in North London, Bale was reportedly earning £110,000, with the club’s owners keen to double his salary to keep him at the club.
- But the lure of Real Madrid in 2013 was too powerful, with Tottenham eventually agreeing to sell him at £85.1m.
- The winger played in Madrid for nine years and was earning a whopping £554,000-a-week by the end of his spell.
- He was the third highest paid footballer in the world at the time, with his salary only eclipsed by PSG stars Messi and Neymar.
Before hanging his boots up, the former Welsh international was the 23rd highest earner in the MLS after earning $2.3million a year for LAFC The Welshman wrote a second message addressed directly to Wales fans on Monday before he moved on to the next stage of his ‘life’ and career On top of that, back in 2014, it was reported he also agreed a £20million, six-year extension to his adidas contract which covered his personal sponsorship.
The news comes after the former Real Madrid star has called an end to his illustrious career which saw him win five Champions Leagues, three LaLigas and three Club World Cups. Bale, who spent the 2020-21 season at Tottenham on loan, finished his career in the United States with LAFC. His last match and 11th international appearance came at the Qatar World Cup where his side were thrashed 3-0 by England.
Spanish giants Real Madrid paid £85.1m for Bale in 2013 (Pictured: Bale celebrates after scoring his iconic bicycle-kick against Liverpool in 2018) The 33-year-old forged his career in England as a left-back for Southampton and was bought by Spurs for a fee of £5million in 2007 His breakthrough moment came against reigning Champions League holders Inter Milan, where the young Welshman scored a hat-trick at the San Siro during a 4-3 defeat The Welshman penned an emotional post on social media to bid farewell to the fans on Monday afternoon.
The former Tottenham Hotspur winger shared a message, where he refused to rule out working with the Wales national team in the future, which read: ‘After careful and thoughtful consideration, I announce my immediate retirement from club and international football.’ ‘I feel incredibly fortunate to have realised my dream of playing the sport I love.
It has truly given me some of the best moments of my life. The highest of highs over 17 seasons, that will be impossible to replicate, no matter what the next chapter has in store for me. ‘From my very first touch at Southampton to my last with LAFC and everything in between, shaped a club career that I have an immense pride and gratitude for.
Playing for and captaining my country 111 times has truly been a dream come true. Bale will retired as the most capped player in Wales history – with 111 appearances in total. His last came against England in their 3-0 defeat at the Qatar World Cup As well as his country’s most capped player, the Welsh winger is also the country’s top goalscorer with his tally (41) just ahead of Ian Rush ‘To show my gratitude to all of those that have played their part along this journey, feels like an impossibility.
I feel indebted to many people for helping to change my life and shape my career in a way I couldn’t have ever dreamed of when I first started out at 9 years old ‘To my previous clubs, Southampton, Tottenham, Real Madrid and finally LAFC. All of my previous managers and coaches, back room staff, team mates, all the dedicated fans, my agents, my amazing friends and family, the impact you have had is immeasurable ‘My parents and my sister, without your dedication in those early days, without such a strong foundation, I wouldn’t be writing this statement right now, so thank you for putting me on this path and for your unwavering support.
The veteran forward came off the bench to score one of football’s greatest ever goals in 2018 against Liverpool Bale went on to become one of best players in the Premier League and became just the third person in history to be crowned PFA Player of the Year and Young Player of the Year in the same season (Pictured: Bale was pushed off the pitch by Barcelona’s Marc Bartra but still went on to score) ‘My wife and my children, your love and support has carried me through.
Right beside me for all the highs and lows, keeping me grounded along the way. You inspire me to be better, and to make you proud. ‘So, I move on with anticipation to the next stage of my life. A time of change and transition, an opportunity for a new adventure.’ The winger posted a second message shortly after, addressed to Wales fans.
- He said: ‘To my Welsh family.
- My decision to retire from International football has been, by far the hardest of my career.
- ‘How do I describe what being a part of this country and team means to me? How do I articulate the impact it has had on my life? How do I put in to words the way I felt, every single time I put on that Welsh shirt? ‘My answer is that I couldn’t possibly do any of those things justice, simply with words.
But I know that every person involved in Welsh football, feels the magic, and is impacted in such a powerful and unique way, so I know you feel what I feel, without using any words at all. ‘I am honoured and humbled to have been able to play a part in the history of this incredible country, to have felt the support and passion of the red wall, and together have been to unexpected and amazing places.
‘I shared a dressing room with boys that became brothers, and back room staff that became family, I played for the most incredible managers, and felt the undying support and love from the most dedicated fans in the world. Thank you to every one of you for being on this journey with me. ‘So for now I am stepping back, but not away from the team that lives in me and runs through my veins.
After all, the dragon on my shirt is all I need.’ Bale will retire as the nation’s top goalscorer and the most capped player in Welsh history. After enduring a difficult start to life in north London, failing to win in his first 24 matches, Bale shot to stardom during his six years at White Hart Lane.
He went on to become one of best players in the Premier League and became just the third person in history to be crowned PFA Player of the Year and Young Player of the Year in the same season. READ MORE: Gareth Bale immediately RETIRES from football at 33, seven months after signing for LAFC and six weeks after he vowed he would not walk out on Wales, as he hints at coaching job ‘I give it six weeks before Gareth Bale is playing in that dodgy Saudi golf league’ : Fans on social media jokingly speculate that Wales legend will join rebel LIV tour after keen golfer announced his football retirement ‘We all know who the real Parasite is!’: Gareth Bale fires back at Marca after the Spanish paper accused him of ‘sucking’ Real Madrid’s money in an astonishing attack.
branding the story ‘slanderous, derogatory and speculative’
How much is Gareth Bale worth 2023?
About Mr. Gareth Bale: – Gareth Bale has a huge fan following across the world; it might be possible that you know some of the facts as stated below: Gareth Bale was born in July 1989 in Wales, His full name is Gareth Frank Bale. Gareth Bale attended Whitchurch High School in Cardiff.
Who is the richest Welsh footballer?
The richest people in Wales have been revealed by the latest edition of The Sunday Times Rich List. The magazine reveals the wealth of the 350 richest people in Britain with 171 billionaires in the UK this year – the first fall for 14 years. Prime minister Rishi Sunak and his wife’s wealth has dropped by £200 million Credit: PA The billionaire Hinduja family topped the list for the second year in a row as their wealth jumped by more than £6 billion.
Who are the richest people in Wales?
Sir Michael Moritz and his wife Harriet Heyman, have been named the richest people in Wales, according to the list list with a combined wealth of £3.33bn. Despite a £667m fall in wealth, Moritz and his wife have donated 5% of their current wealth to charity, putting them in the top 10 of the most charitable in the UK.
Douglas and Dame Mary Perkins, started Specsavers from their spare bedroom, have a combined wealth of £1.566 billion Cardiff-born Moritz made his money investing in Google, PayPal and YouTube at venture capital firm Sequoia. Together, the couple co-founded Crankstart – a foundation designed to support critical issues, from economic mobility and education to the environment, medical science and innovation.
Douglas Perkins, from Llanelli, along with his wife Dame Mary Perkins, who started Specsavers from their spare bedroom, have a combined wealthof £1.566 billion – up £236 million. Cardiff-born Gareth Bale features in the richest people in the UK under 35.
The former Welsh international and Real Madrid star’s £70 million pound fortune stems from his 17-year football career, during which he reportedly earned £600,000 a week. Gareth Bale is thought to be worth £70m Credit: PA Owners of AU Vodka, Charlie Morgan and Jackson Quinn, are also named as some of the richest individuals in the UK under 35.
Hailing from Swansea, Morgan and Quinn launched AU Vodka in 2015. Simon Nixon, who founded Moneysupermarket has an estimated wealth of £1.825bn – down £100m. Sir Terry Matthews, from Newport, who owns telecoms company Mltel has increased his wealth by £103m and is now worth £1.33bn.
Does Gareth Bale have a private jet?
Gareth Bale, the gifted and super-fast 29-year-old football player from Wales, is currently playing for Real Madrid football club. One of the purchases he made is his own private jet, Cessna Citation XLS. This plane was built by the Cessna Aircraft Company, located in Wichita.
How much is Salah net worth?
What is Mohamed Salah’s net worth?
|Net worth:||£66 million ($90m)|
|Date of birth:||June 15, 1992|
|Place of birth:||Nagrig, Egypt|
|Source of wealth:||Football contracts, endorsement deals, investments|
How fast is Gareth Bale?
Gareth Bale crowned world’s fastest player By FootballEspana Updated 31/03/2015 at 09:44 GMT Gareth Bale Image credit: Eurosport Bale came second in the survey behind Manchester United’s Antonio Valencia last season, but this time round the FIFA-backed report – carried out by Mexican club Pachuca – claims Bale is quickest, the Welshman reaching a top speed of 36.9km/h – or 22.9mph.
- Second on the list is Mexico’s Jurgen Damm – a 22-year-old who has the ability to outpace almost all of the world’s best players, and who has been a transfer target for Manchester United and Chelsea in recent times.
- Bale hit top gear with his superb goal at Mestalla in last year’s Copa del Rey final against Barcelona, running 59.1 metres in 7.04 seconds, and it has even impressed the world’s quickest man Usain Bolt.
“I reckon Bale is probably the fastest footballer in the world right now but I could help him with his career if he wants me to,” commented the Jamaican. Bale’s team-mate Cristiano Ronaldo is fifth on the list at 33.6km/h (20.9mph) while Barcelona man Lionel Messi sits seventh with 32.5km/h (20.2mph).
The only defender to make the top 10 on is Madrid’s Sergio Ramos, who clocks in at 30.6km/h.22.9mph? Pretty impressive from Bale. And no doubt very useful for outrunning all those angry fans calling for his head. Gareth Bale (Real Madrid) 36.9 km / h Jürgen Damm (Pachuca) 35.23 Km / h. Antonio Valencia (Manchester United) 35.1 km / h.
Aaron Lennon (Tottenham Hotspur) 33.8 km / h. Cristiano Ronaldo (Real Madrid) 33.6 km / h. Theo Walcott (Arsenal) 32.7 km / h. Lionel Messi (Barcelona) 32.5 km / h. Wayne Rooney (Manchester United) 31.2 km / h. Frank Ribery (Bayern Munich) 30.7 km / h Sergio Ramos (Real Madrid) 30.6 km / h.
How much does Gareth Bale make from Adidas?
Bale’s net worth, salary and endorsements from Real Madrid move and businesses The ‘Wales, Golf and Madrid’ superstar has lived quite the life since moving to the Bernabeu in 2013 and that’s certainly been helped by the luxurious contract he’s tied down to Gareth Bale trolls Real Madrid fans with golf trick shot ‘s somewhat stuttered start to his footballing career eventually took off at a flying pace once he found his feet at and consistent high-level performances eventually saw him earn a big money move to Spanish giants, transforming him into one of the biggest, best and richest footballers in the world.
- Beginning as a left-back at, Bale soon impressed and earned a £7million transfer to, yet initially struggled for form.
- But once he was transitioned into a winger, the Welshman never looked back and his performances caught the eye of Real Madrid who spent a record €100.8m (£85.3m) for his services.
- Two La Liga’s, one Copa del Rey, one Spanish Super Cup, four UEFA ‘s, two UEFA Super Cup’s and three FIFA Club World Cup’s represent an outstanding period in Madrid, while international performances for his beloved Wales have also earned Bale quite the reputation as one of the best ever British players.
And, despite a decent earning whilst at Spurs, the money he has earned from his Madrid salary has been on a different level, along with plenty of endorsements too. Is Gareth Bale the best ever Welsh footballer?, Gareth Bale earns a staggering £600k a week at Real Madrid.
- Bale’s net worth currently stands at $145million (£107m) – with a yearly income of around £30m.
- Bale made his Southampton debut aged just 16 years old in April 2006 when the club were in the Championship, and after four goals in 45 appearances from left-back, he signed a four-year deal in May 2007 with Spurs.
- It took a while for the youngster to find his feet at the club but a remarkable transformation into a more attacking player helped Bale to become an absolute nightmare for defenders and none more so than Inter Milan’s Maicon during the 2010-11 Champions League campaign, where he was run ragged and completely humiliated by Spurs’ secret weapon.
- Two PFA Players’ Player of the Year awards in 2011 and 2013 followed, along with the FWA Footballer of the Year and the Player of the Season in the latter year too.
- And in September 2013, Real Madrid wasted no time in forking out a world record fee for their man, eclipsing the figure they paid for in 2009, and granting the Welshman an initial £300,000-a-week contract, with a basic salary of £15m.
- Bale has enjoyed huge success during his time at the La Liga club and 13 trophies, including three successive Champions League titles, have made the Welshman one of the highly decorated stars of his generation.
- In addition, it brought with them a massive increase in earnings and bonuses to continuously bump up his bank balance.
- Bale’s wage has nearly doubled from the one he initially signed in 2013 and at £600,000-a-week, it is a staggering amount of money to be earning.
- In recent years, however, Bale has massively fallen out of favour at Madrid due to a number of reasons and a struggling relationship with manager Zinedine Zidane had led to the six-time Welsh player of the year to be frozen out of the squad.
- A loan move back to Spurs during the 2020-21 season followed, yet despite picking up form in the second half of the season, he never quite reached the heights of that first spell at the club.
Bale has also starred in Adidas commercials over the years. ( REX/Shutterstock) Despite this, Bale was still earning a remarkable wage and both clubs equally split the cost of his £600k-a-week deal. It is estimated that Bale earns an extra $11m (£8.1m) a year from endorsements and has struck deals with companies such as Nissan, Konami, EA Sports, Foot Locker, BT Sport and Lucozade.
- In 2014, he signed a six-year deal with Adidas which was worth £20m a year.
- With a big social media presence, with over 35 million followers, Bale earns $185,000 (£137k) per sponsored post, while he has also branded his heart shaped goal celebration as a logo to sell merchandise such as clothing and footwear.
Who should be on the plane to Qatar 2022 for England? Vote below.
- Business wise, Bale has his own company called Primesure Limited, which he takes 60% of profits from, while his parents take 20% each.
- He also partially owns Elevens bar and Grill in, while he also planned to become a partner in a new bar, restaurant, and mini-golf venue which is soon to be opening in the city centre too.
- Bale hasn’t yet quite hit the heights of other football stars who have really ventured out into the business world for their post career life, but with some playing years still left ahead of him, there’s plenty of time to catch up.
You can find this story in Or by navigating to the user icon in the top right. : Bale’s net worth, salary and endorsements from Real Madrid move and businesses
Who is the richest football in the world 2023?
9. Wayne Rooney | $170 million Team: D.C. United Records: England’s second-most-capped player and second-highest goalscorer. Awards: MLS Best XI, FIFPro World Young Player of the Year, and more. Books: Wayne Rooney: My Decade in the Premier League (autobiography) Movie: ROONEY (Netflix Series) Wayne Rooney is a retired English professional footballer who played as a striker. He is considered to be one of the best players in the history of the Premier League and England. Rooney won 13 trophies with Manchester United, including five Premier League titles, one UEFA Champions League title, and one FIFA Club World Cup title. Ronaldo Luís Nazário de Lima, commonly known as Ronaldo, is a retired footballer and successful businessman from Brazil. He is widely regarded as one of the greatest players in the history of the sport. Throughout his illustrious football career, Ronaldo achieved numerous records and accumulated substantial wealth.
- At just 21 years old, he became the most expensive player in football history and the youngest recipient of the prestigious Ballon d’Or award—a record that still stands to this day.
- He has been serving as a United Nations Development Programme Goodwill Ambassador since 2000, using his fame and influence to make a positive impact on various humanitarian causes.11.
Alexandre Pato | $145 million Team : São Paulo FC Records : Youngest Goalscorer at a Senior Men’s FIFA Tournament Awards : Serie A Young Footballer of the Year, Golden Boy, Italian Super Cup winner, and many more. Alexandre Pato is a Brazilian professional footballer who plays as a forward for Orlando City SC in Major League Soccer. He is known for his pace, dribbling, and finishing ability. Pato began his career at Internacional, where he won the Copa Libertadores and FIFA Club World Cup in 2006.
Does Wales have a billionaire?
The richest people in Wales in 2023 have been named. The Sunday Times Rich List was published online today. It revealed the five wealthiest people in Wales. Sir Michael Moritz and Harriet Heyman kept their place at the top of the pile. Cardiff-born Moritz made his money investing in Google, PayPal and YouTube at venture capital firm Sequoia.
- They did see their fortune fall thanks to significant charitable donations with five percent of their current wealth given to good causes.
- Together, the couple co-founded Crankstart – a foundation designed to support critical issues, from economic mobility and education to the environment, medical science and innovation.
This ranked them in the top of the 10 most charitable in the UK according to The Sunday Times Giving List. Despite this their wealth still stands at £3.333bn. READ MORE: US nuclear boss says Wylfa site on Anglesey could host 16 of their small reactors In second place was Simon Nixon. Simon Nixon set up moneysupermarket.com (Image: Western Mail) Redrow founder Steve Morgan is on the list with £785m – down £4m on last year. Wales star Gareth Bale has been named as one of the richest people in the UK under 35. Bale’s £70 million pound fortune stems from his 17-year football career, during which he reportedly earned up to £600,000 a week at his peak.
- They are all included in the 68-page special edition of The Sunday Times Magazine and online here which reveals the wealth of the 350 richest people in Britain.
- There are 171 billionaires in the UK recorded this year, down six from 2022, the first fall for 14 years.
- The combined wealth of the UK billionaires is £683.856 billion, up £30.734 billion, or 4.5 per cent, on the total wealth of the billionaires in last year’s Rich List.
Overall, the richest 350 in the UK this year are worth £796.459 billion. Prime Minister Rishi Sunak and his wife Akshata Murty are on the list with a £528m fortune while King Charles III has £600m. Sign up for our twice daily North Wales Live newsletter here Robert Watts, compiler of the Sunday Times Rich List, said: “This year’s Sunday Times Rich List shows a golden period for the super rich is over.
For the first time in 14 years we’ve seen the number of UK billionaires fall. “Two years ago we raised concerns about an unsettling boom in the fortunes of the very wealthy that continued unchecked during the political instability around Brexit and the pandemic. This is not a crash – but there are household names who have lost vast sums over the past year.
The bursting of the tech bubble, the end of rock bottom interests and the jitters creeping through the banking industry have all taken their toll. “The super rich don’t exist in a vacuum. Many small investors lost money in some of their overblown stock market floats.
|Rank||Name||Source of Wealth||2023 Wealth||Rise/Fall|
|1||Sir Michael Moritz and Harriet Heyman||Internet: Sequoia||£3.333bn||Down £667bn|
|2||Simon Nixon||Internet and property: Moneysupermarket||£1.825bn||Down £100m|
|3||Douglas and Dame Mary Perkins and family||Opticians: Specsavers||£1.566bn||Up £236m|
|4||Sir Terry Matthews||Telecoms: MItel||£1.333bn||Up £103m|
|5||David Sullivan and family||Property, football and media: Conegate||£1.118bn||No change|
North Wales town on Tripadvisor list of UK’s fastest growing destinations Coast replaces Alana Spencer at seafront cafe site in Llandudno as doors reope ‘Rare opportunity’ as Anglesey hotel is placed up for sale Bid to develop parking at Eryri quarry site known for slate heritage Seaweed ‘hot tubs’ launched on Anglesey coastline Story Saved You can find this story in My Bookmarks.
How many Welsh billionaires are there?
The richest people in Wales have been named in this year’s Sunday Times rich list. Each year, The Sunday Times Magazine reveals the wealth of the 350 richest people in Britain. According to the magazine, there are 171 billionaires in the UK recorded in 2023, which is down six from last year and is the first fall in 14 years.
The combined wealth of the UK billionaires is £683.856 billion, up £30.734 billion or 4.5 per cent on the total wealth of billionaires in last year’s Rich List, The 68-page edition also breaks down the rankings for people in Wales and there are five Welsh billionaires named on the list of UK billionaires this year.
Worth in excess of a whopping £9bn between them, the billionaires range from internet investors to property moguls. Read more: Couple renovated valleys church into their dream home and almost ruined their lives The list is based on identifiable wealth which includes land, property, other assets such as racehorses, and significant shares in public companies.
- It does not include bank accounts, which the paper has no access to.
- It also includes family wealth.
- Welsh footballing legend Gareth Bale and Swansea-based AU Vodka have also made it onto the list.
- Cardiff-born Gareth Bale, who announced his retirement from football in January, has been named as one of the richest people in the UK under 35, with his £70 million pound fortune stemming from his 17-year football career, during which he reportedly earned £600,000 a week.
Meanwhile the owners of AU Vodka, Charlie Morgan and Jackson Quinn, are also referenced as some of the richest individuals in the UK under 35. Hailing from Swansea, Morgan and Quinn launched AU Vodka in 2015. But the people topping The Sunday Times Rich List for Wales this year are Sir Michael Moritz and Harriet Heyman.
Is any footballer a billionaire?
Question: Who is the richest footballer in the world in 2023? Answer: While Kylian Mbappé earned the most money of any footballer during the 2022-2023 season, the title of the richest footballer in the world, as of March 2023, goes to Faiq Bolkiah who has a net worth of a whopping USD 20 billion.
Who is the 2nd billionaire footballer?
Providing feedback will help us make your experience better. – Would you like a feature to listen to this article? Indeed, fans will be eager to see the former Barcelona man on the big screen, who is set to appear in a show for the first time. Soccer has already given everything to Messi; hence, it’s very likely he must be looking to do something new for a change.
- In fact, he has also become soccer’s second billionaire.
- In 2020, released the list of the highest-earning footballers in the world, with La Pulga topping the list.
- He has achieved a significant milestone by becoming football’s second-ever billionaire.
- Messi topped the chart with an estimated $1 billion in pretax career earnings.
With this, the playmaker joined the billionaire club alongside Cristiano Ronaldo. ADVERTISEMENT Article continues below this ad This significant achievement can be attributed to his continued success and his earnings from various sources, including his salary and endorsements.
- He had a successful season in 2020, as he reportedly earned around $126 million (£98 million).
- Currently, Messi and Ronaldo are earning huge chunks of money at their respective clubs.
- Both will be looking to increase their bank balance before hanging up their boots.
- ADVERTISEMENT Article continues below this ad Watch this story: Nevertheless, what are your thoughts on Lionel Messi making his debut as an actor? Let us know in the comments.
: Football’s 2nd Billionaire Lionel Messi Set to Make His Acting Debut in Argentinian Sports Drama
Who is the first billionaire footballer in history?
The 35-year-old joined Tiger Woods and Floyd Mayweather as the only athletes to accumulate $1 billion Cristiano Ronaldo has become the first footballer in history to become a billionaire during his career. According to Forbes, the Juventus star made $105 million (£83m) before tax in the last year, taking his total worth over the $1 billion (£789m) mark.
The 35-year-old attacker has been named the fourth-highest earning celebrity in 2020 by the magazine, behind tennis legend Roger Federer, rapper Kanye West and Kylie Jenner. Barcelona talisman Lionel Messi, who Forbes said earned $104m (£82m) in the last year, came in fifth while Paris Saint-Germain forward Neymar took seventh place with $95.5m (£75m).
After golf icon Tiger Woods and former boxer Floyd Mayweather, Ronaldo is just the third athlete ever to accumulate such wealth and the first to do so in a team sport. The Portugal international is said to have made $650m (£513m) in wages over his 17 years as a professional athlete, with the rest made from endorsements.
He has been tied to a lucrative lifetime deal with Nike since 2016 and is attached to several other big-name brands. The five-time Ballon d’Or winner is also building a business empire, with his fashion and lifestyle brand, hotel chain and the CR7 museum in his hometown of Funchal in Madeira. His 2020 earnings have been hit by the coronavirus pandemic, as his salary has dropped after the Juventus squad agreed to take a 30 percent pay cut.
Although Messi’s salary this year was drastically reduced by 70% because the crisis, Forbes predicts the Argentine sensation will join his eternal rival in the billionaire’s club next year. Having been on hiatus since March, Serie A will return later this month, with Juve facing an away trip to Bologna on their first game back on June 22.
How much is Salah net worth?
What is Mohamed Salah’s net worth?
|Net worth:||£66 million ($90m)|
|Date of birth:||June 15, 1992|
|Place of birth:||Nagrig, Egypt|
|Source of wealth:||Football contracts, endorsement deals, investments|
How much is Bale’s left foot worth?
Sports Business : Star footballer Gareth Bale left foot insured for reportedly $126Mn The UK’S Daily Star has reported that Gareth Bale has revealed his famous left foot is insured with experts estimating it could be The UK’S Daily Star has reported that Gareth Bale has revealed his famous left foot is insured with experts estimating it could be worth up to £100MILLION ($126Mn). The Real Madrid star from Wales, has a policy on his foot in case it gets injured meaning he can’t play.
- Experts Believe Bale Left foot insured for £100MILLION ($126Mn)
- According to the Bookmakers William Hill spokesman Rupert Adams that Bale’s insurance cover would be in the range of £100MILLION ($126Mn)
- Also Read:
“We have done a bit of research and have decided that his foot is worth the equivalent of Julia Robert’s smile, Michael Flatley’s legs and Kylie Minogue’s bum. “If you were going to sign Gareth Bale we believe he would have a price tag of about two-thirds of Cristiano Ronaldo.
- David Beckham’s body insured for 195 million USD: European champion with Manchester United in 1999, David Beckham was in 2006 the most renowned footballer of the planet. In relation to his sporting activities, he took out an insurance cover for his legs. The huge amount paid for his insurance would reportedly exceed the 103 million USD disbursed by Real Madrid for the cover of Christiano Ronaldo in 2009. The fashion model would later extend his insurance cover to his entire body.
- The singer Taylor Swift insured her legs for 44 million USD: At only 28, the singer estimated the value of her legs at 44 million USD. The perfectly-proportioned star decided to purchase cover for her legs before her world tour in May 2015.
- Julia Roberts’ smile is worth 24.5 million USD: Crowned on several occasions the «most beautiful woman in the world», Julia Roberts, the «pretty woman», is endowed with the priciest smile in the history of the cinema. A smile that is beautiful enough to be insured for the sum of 24.5 million USD.
- 15 million USD in insurance for Kim Kardashian’s curves: The curves of Kim Kardashian are her number one beauty asset. The reality TV star, who is crazy about plastic surgery, has underwritten an insurance policy worth 15 million USD to protect her famous butt.
- The pilot of Formula 1 Fernando Alfonso insured his thumbs for 11.7 million USD: The double world champion took out a cover for his thumbs. A bargain for his insurance company who put the Formula 1 pilot in the spotlight in order to promote their new insurance programme. The cover was underwritten in 2010, a few days before the Barcelona Grand Prix, as part of a road accidents campaign for the promotion of life insurance.
: Sports Business : Star footballer Gareth Bale left foot insured for reportedly $126Mn
How much is Ronaldinho net worth?
What is Ronaldinho’s net worth? – Ronaldinho is estimated to have a net worth of between £80 million and £100 million ($100m – $125m). However, his wealth is increasingly unclear as he contends with serious financial and legal issues in his native Brazil.
The country seized property and confiscated his passport over unpaid fines in 2019. A stint in a Paraguayan prison followed in 2020 and also has the potential to impact his earning power. He owns property in Brazil, Greece, Barcelona, Lake Como and Florida, and has a combined social audience of over 100 million through which he markets his products.
Return to top
What is the net worth of Messi?
How much will Inter Miami pay Messi? – Lionel Messi had only a few choices to play next after his discrete spell at Paris Saint-Germain. He reportedly wanted to return to FC Barcelona but the club’s situation wasn’t optimal and he chose a different route.
- The other options were either Saudi Arabia or the MLS, he chose the ladder thanks to David Beckham’s involvement in the deal.
- Marca reported that Messi had an offer from Saudi Arabia that was worth hundreds of millions of dollars per season.
- That would’ve effectively made him the highest-paid footballer in the world.
But Messi chose a more “modest’ option and signed a new deal with Inter Miami. It was later confirmed by El Pais that Messi would be earning somewhere between $50 and $60 million per season. But his deal has many different aspect to it that we need to break down.
LIONEL MESSI TO MAKE INTER MIAMI DEBUT ON JULY 21 Speaking to Miami Herald, Inter Miami managing owner Jorge Mas said Argentinians debut will come against Liga MX side Cruz Azul in Leagues Cup match on Friday, July 21. Also revealed Messi contract will be for 2 1/2 years. ? Men in Blazers (@MenInBlazers) According to Inter Miami co-owner Jorge Mas, both Apple TV and Adidas decided to become part of the negotiation in order to bring Leo Messi to the MLS.
That wage he will get is complemented by an agreement that will make him Inter Miami’s co-owner when he retires. Also, he negotiated part of Apple TV’s MLS viewership rights and a percentage of Adidas’ kit sales. Currently, Forbes estimates that Leo Messi’s net worth is around $600 million but that will be higher by the time he ends his contract with Inter Miami, Cargando siguiente contenido : Lionel Messi Net Worth: How much will it grow after signing with Inter Miami?