– Article continues after ad However, with the, time will tell if round 2 will bring in even more money for each fighter. If you would like to read our coverage of the fight, you can find it, : How much did Tommy Fury make after the Jake Paul fight?
- 1 How much did Tommy Fury get paid for fight?
- 2 How much did Tommy Fury get paid vs Jake?
- 3 What is Tommy Fury’s net worth?
- 4 Who is worth more Molly Mae or Tommy Fury?
- 5 How rich is Anthony Joshua?
- 6 What was Tommy and Jakes bet?
- 7 What happened with Tommy Fury and Jake Paul?
- 8 How is Tommy Fury so rich?
- 9 Who are the richest love Islanders?
- 10 Did Jake pay Tommy double?
- 11 Did Jake Paul lose his purse to Tommy Fury?
- 12 How much money is Justin Bieber worth?
- 13 How is Molly-Mae so rich?
- 14 Is McGregor a billionaire?
- 15 How much is Tommy Fury vs Jake Paul BT Sport?
- 16 How much is Molly Mae net worth?
How much did Tommy Fury get paid for fight?
Meanwhile, Fury is reportedly set to receive a $2m purse and 35 per cent of the PPV share, meaning he is due to take home $4.5m.
How much did Tommy Fury get paid vs Jake?
How much will Jake Paul and Tommy Fury make? – Paul is the A-side coming into the fight, as he has earned more notoriety over the years than his opponent thanks to his Disney and Youtube work, Moreover, he has made a name for himself in boxing by efficiently advertising his fights and recording good results against fighters who were supposed to defeat him,
His fight purse will be $3.2m, and he will also take 65 percent of the pay-per-view money, which raises the overall prize money to $8.6m, including sponsorships. Meanwhile, Fury, who had a fighting basis due to the Fury family’s boxing tradition and became a reality TV personality in the UK, will be taking a $2m purse and 35 percent of the PPV share, for a total amount of $4.5m,
: Jake Paul vs Tommy Fury purse money: How much will they make and how will they split?
What is Tommy Fury’s net worth?
Tommy Fury Net Worth – Tommy Fury has become a household name in boxing circles this year. Not only is he of course the brother to the WBV World Heavyweight Champion Tyson Fury, but he of course defeated Jake Paul in their grudge match back in February in Saudi Arabia.
Paul vs Fury was without a doubt one of the most highly anticipated fights of the year, and it didn’t fail to deliver. As of July 2023, Tommy Fury’s net worth is said to be around £3 million (source: celebritynetworth.com), The English boxer/social media star has been a huge name for the best part of four years now since making his boxing debut and featuring on Season 5 of Love Island back in 2019.
The Manchester man shot to fame after finishing as a runner-up on Love Island with girlfriend Molly-Mae Hague four years ago. The pair have since had a baby and are still in a happy, loving relationship. The 24-year-old’s popularity and net worth will continue to grow due to his involvement with Jake Paul and his fame in the UK.
How much did Jake Paul get for the fight?
Jake Paul vs.Tommy Fury fight purse, prize money – Per Sports Zion, Paul will make about $3.2 million for the Fury bout. That is before adding profits from the 65% PPV share he will earn (totaling $8.6 million). Paul has already made $250,000 for getting a tattoo of a vodka brand.
- How does that compare to what he has earned throughout his fight career? MORE: Jake Paul isn’t going anywhere and that’s great for boxing Per SportsZion, Paul took home $1.2 million for his fight against Nate Robinson.
- Paul earned about $2 million in his first fight against Tyron Woodley in 2021 ( per MMA Junkie ).
Per Total Sportal, Paul took home $1.5 million against MMA legend Anderson Silva. Fury is reportedly earning $2 million for the fight. With a 35% PPV share, he could make $4.5 million by the end of the night. Fury’s previous purse history leading into this fight is unknown.
Who is worth more Molly Mae or Tommy Fury?
What is Molly-Mae Hague’s net worth? – Molly-Mae is officially a millionaire. She’s thought to have an impressive joint net worth of over £9 million with her boxer boyfriend Tommy Fury, and £6 million to her name alone. The 24-year-old is the sole director of MMH Group Holdings, where she has three businesses under the group’s umbrella: Filter, MMH International and FM Cosmetics.
- Her net worth soared after she became the creative director of PrettyLittleThing back in 2021 when she signed an eye-watering seven-figure deal.
- However, she has since stepped down from this role to focus on motherhood.
- I am still working with them and doing collections and edits,” she revealed, “But I have actually decided to step down as my creative director role.” In 2022 she revealed in a YouTube tell-all with her manager Fran that she turned down a whopping £2 million high street brand deal when she left the villa because she didn’t personally wear the brand.
Fans were quick to praise the social media star for only sticking to working with her personal favourite brands, while others were adamant it must mean she has a huge net worth already. Molly-Mae Hague is a millionaire. Picture: @mollymae/Instagram Molly-Mae Hague can earn over £10K for an Instagram post. Picture: @mollymae/Instagram
How rich is Anthony Joshua?
Anthony Joshua’s net worth – From the first encounter against Usyk, the Watford-born heavyweight walked away with £15million while his opponent gained £5m. And in the rematch, despite having lost the first clash, the purse of £65m was split 50/50, So from that fight alone, Joshua walked away with a massive £32.5m, which means the former Olympic Gold Medal boxer pocketed nearly £50m from his last two bouts. 5 Joshua’s defeats to Usyk were bad for his career but fantastic for his bank account Credit: GETTY Considering in 2019, when he faced Andy Ruiz Jr in Saudi Arabia, he gained another £50m – it is clear why Joshua is one of boxing’s richest-ever fighters.
- Before AJ faced Usyk for the first time at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium in 2021, the Brit fought Kubrat Pulev in December 2020.
- COVID limited the attendance at Wembley Arena to 1,000, but Joshua still earned a tidy sum of £6m.
- Before COVID’s emergence, Joshua sold out Wembley and the Principality Stadium and walked away with over £10m from each of his six fights leading up to the Pulev encounter.
This means he has earned an estimated £200m from boxing – but he isn’t done yet. Speaking ahead of his comeback clash against Franklin at the O2 Arena in east London, Joshua revealed his main motivation for returning to the ring was money. 5 Joshua’s comeback will see him add to his personal fortune Credit: Matchroom During a press conference to preview his fight with Franklin, Joshua’s promoter, Eddie Hearn, asked him what motivated him to carry on his career. “Money,” Joshua replied. 5 Joshua is still one of boxing’s biggest names and attractions despite three defeats in his last five Credit: Mark Robinson/Matchroom Meanwhile, AJ has many mega-money sponsorship deals that top up his income. Deals with Under Armour, Hugo Boss, Land Rover and Jaguar are all worth millions to Joshua and saw him earn a total of £8.9m in 2021.
He also recently left Sky Sports and signed an exclusive contract with DAZN that will see him rake in another £100m in exchange for two fights every 12 months until he retires. Speaking after signing the DAZN deal, he said: “I’ve been working with DAZN and following its progress for a long time. “We have enjoyed a really successful partnership in the US for many years and I know the team and understand the passion and drive of the business.
“DAZN’s vision and passion to innovate is what attracted me to the partnership. “They are leading the digital landscape in sport and the future of sports broadcasting. I am really looking forward to a long and successful partnership.” 5 Joshua and Hearn are good friends and the promoter has helped AJ earn huge sums of money Credit: Eddie Hearn – Instagram In 2020, The Sunday Times Rich List estimated Joshua to be worth £115million, but since then, he has added at least another £100m to his personal fortune. And given he has openly admitted his only remaining motivation is money, we could see Joshua’s wealth double or even triple by the time he decides to hang up the gloves. But before he does, we surely have to see that fight against Fury or we will all be left wondering what might have been.
How rich is Logan Paul?
What is Logan pauls actual net worth? – Logan Paul net worth is $220 Million USD.
What was Tommy and Jakes bet?
Jake Paul and Tommy Fury shake hands on all or nothing bet ahead of grudge fight Paul is no stranger to making pre-fight bets with his opponents and he promised to pay Fury double if he wins on Sunday, but a loss would see the Brit stripped of his entire purse Jake Paul speaks exclusively to Mirror ahead of Tommy Fury fight Bitter rivals have agreed to an all or nothing bet ahead of their grudge fight.
YouTuber-turned-boxer Paul and star Fury are scheduled to meet over eight rounds in Saudi Arabia this Sunday after two previous bookings between them have been cancelled. The bitter rivals took part in an intense press conference in Riyadh on Thursday evening and had to be separated after they, Their scuffle came just moments after Paul issued a pre-fight bet that would see Fury walk away with double his prize money if he wins, whilst Paul would take all of his rival’s purse if he were to triumph.
“I think we make a deal then since you’re so confident,” Paul said. “If you win, I’ll pay you double what I’m paying you already. If I win I take everything that I’m paying you, deal or no deal since you’re so confident? Deal or no deal? I want to shake on it, I just want to shake your hand.” Jake Paul and Tommy Fury shook on their pre-fight bet ( Getty Images) Fury took a sip of water and remained coy whilst Paul laid out the challenge, but things got heated when Paul stood up out of his seat.
“Why are you going to stand up like you want to do something? Sit back down, sit back down” Fury said. “What are you going to do.” Fury’s dad John then agreed to Paul’s bet on his son’s behalf by saying: “You’ve dealt, you’ve got a deal. All or nothing, you’ve got it.” Paul and Fury then agreed to the pre-fight bet by shaking hands and had to be separated just moments later after pushing each other.
Fury labelled Paul a “s***house” and “b****” before telling him to “put his money where his mouth is”. Paul showed that he wasn’t messing around by claiming that his lawyer already had the pre-fight bet in writing to issue to Fury and his team. Who wins the grudge fight between Jake Paul and Tommy Fury? Let us know your thoughts in the below Fury’s dad John put pressure on his son by insisting that he doesn’t deserve to be paid if he loses to Paul, something that Fury agreed on by replying “amen”.
- Paul mocked Fury for allowing his dad to accept the pre-fight bet before him, also telling the Brit that his dad can’t “hold his hand” come Sunday night.
- Your dad is more confident than you.
- You realise that they can’t be in the ring,” Paul said.
- You realise that Tyson can’t be in the ring with you,” Paul said.
“You need your dad to hold your hand the whole entire time. When your dad said deal you looked back at him like ‘Why did you do that Dad?’. He can’t hold your hand in the ring.” You can find this story in Or by navigating to the user icon in the top right.
What happened with Tommy Fury and Jake Paul?
Tommy Fury was announced the winner by split decision in his much-anticipated fight against Jake Paul. After eight rounds, the judges scored it: 75-74 Paul, 76-73 Fury and 76-73 Fury. Fury, 23, the younger brother of heavyweight world champion Tyson Fury who starred in Love Island in 2019, said: “For the past two-and-half years, this is all that’s consumed my life.
“Tonight I made my own legacy – I am Tommy Fury. “I had a dream I would win, people doubted me, but everyone can take note now. “I had the world on me, pressure on my shoulders and I came through. “This is a world title fight to me, this is my destiny, my fate. Please use Chrome browser for a more accessible video player Scuffles at Fury and Paul weigh-in “This is my first main event.
If he wants a rematch, bring it on! “Jake Paul took some good shots – he’s a far better boxer than I thought he was.” Paul, 26, an American YouTube star who made a name for himself on the social media platform Vine and made his professional boxing debut in 2020, said: “I felt flat – I got sick really bad twice in this camp, injured my arm. Image: Cristiano Ronaldo at the Tommy Fury and Jake Paul boxing match in Riyadh. Pic: AP Image: Mike Tyson at the Jake Paul vs Tommy Fury fight Read more: Who is Tommy Fury? The boxer and Love Island star fighting Jake Paul Who is Jake Paul, the YouTuber-turned-boxer taking on Tommy Fury? The long-awaited fight – billed as “The Truth” – has already been postponed twice.
The bout was originally scheduled for December 2021, but Fury pulled out, citing a bacterial infection and broken rib – prompting Paul to brand him ” boxing’s biggest b**** “. The fight was rescheduled for August 2022 in the US, but Fury pulled out again, this time due to visa issues. Fury met his girlfriend Molly-Mae Hague on Love Island in 2019.
The pair welcomed their first child in January,
How is Tommy Fury so rich?
What is Tommy Fury’s net worth? – Fury reportedly has a net worth of more than $1.2 million (£1 million) thanks to several sponsorships and endorsements as well as his own boxing pay cheques. The boxing payment alone will more than quadruple his reported net worth, which indicates that his payday with Paul has unquestionably greatly increased his wealth.
It doesn’t include the increase in fans and further sponsorships he will undoubtedly receive as a result of the fight. Since leaving the Love Island villa, Fury has competed in eight fights, winning all of them. Fury has been competing in boxing his whole life – making his professional debut in 2018 against Jevgenijs Andrejevs.
The 23-year-old has earned a lot of his success outside the boxing ring with worldwide brands and other sponsorships. Fury has 4.8 million Instagram followers currently and makes most of his money from social media endorsements. The boxing champion was reportedly making up to £3,000 every single day in 2021, according to the Sun, and has already signed sponsorship deals with McDonald’s and Disney Plus, and other well-known companies.
How much did Tommy Fury make from his last fight?
How much did Tommy Fury make in his match against Jake Paul? -, Fury was paid a guaranteed $2 million as a base salary. And he would also gain 35% of the profits earned from Pay Per View streams. Additionally, he won a further $1 million as a winning bonus for the match.
Who are the richest love Islanders?
Olivia and Alex Bowen – Olivia and Alex captured everyone’s hearts when they got together on the 2016 series, and their adorable relationship has gone from strength to strength, tying the knot in 2018 and updating fans on their love story online. Together, they’ve made an estimated £4million through endless sponsorships, selling their wedding photos exclusively to magazines making them the richest couple to ever have come out of the ITV2 show.
Did Jake pay Tommy double?
Jake Paul still hasn’t paid Tommy Fury over his double-or-nothing bet after losing their boxing bout, according to John Fury. Social media influencer Paul took on Love Island runner-up Fury in a grudge much back in February. Before the bout, the two fighters shook hands on a bet that would see the winner walk away with double the purse – or nothing if they lost.
But Fury’s father John has now slammed Paul for not sticking to his word and paying up millions after suffering a split-decision defeat. READ MORE: Jake Paul brands ‘lying’ KSI’s promotion a ‘sham’ after elbow to Joe Fournier OnlyFans star Astrid Wett asked the elder Fury in a video posted on her YouTube channel: “Did he come through on the double or nothing wager?” “No, which I’m surprised about,” John Fury responded.
“He started it at the beginning, we didn’t want to do anything like that. But I was that confident in Tommy beating him so I thought let’s do it. Do you think Jake Paul should pay Tommy Fury the money he shook on? Let us know in the comments section below The pair agreed a double-or-nothing bet for their boxing clash (Image: Getty Images) Jake Paul lost the showdown in Saudi Arabia (Image: Getty Images) Tommy and ‘The Problem Child’ had shaken hands on the bet during their pre-fight press conference in front of millions of viewers. But despite John Fury’s persistent calls for Paul to pay the money, Jake’s older brother Logan last month insisted the Furys refused to sign an official contract. John Fury has repeatedly called for Jake Paul to pay up “And John Fury just cowers into a little ball and goes ‘let’s talk about boxing, mate I’ve just seen this dude, in real time, show his hand. They weren’t willing to actually sign the contract. “And then, after the fight when they won, now they’re talking about being gypsies, how they can’t read and write, and expect you to pay up on something that they 1000 per cent wouldn’t have if you had won the fight.” READ NEXT:
KSI opponent Joe Fournier is tycoon worth £100million and has Paris Hilton links Elle Brooke wants to fight ‘irritating’ rival in ‘female version of Jake Paul vs KSI’ Tommy Fury and KSI come to blows as ex-Love Island star threatens ‘Misfits over’
Story Saved You can find this story in My Bookmarks. Or by navigating to the user icon in the top right.
Has Tommy Fury been paid?
Tommy Fury will face Jake Paul in one of the biggest influencer boxing matches ever on Sunday night. The pair are set to take home massive pay packets, with Paul getting the lion’s share of pay-per-view takings at 65 per cent. Paul will earn $8.6million (£7million) in total, with Fury taking $4.5million (£3.7million).
- Those figures represent sponsorships, PPV and the actual fight purse.
- Fury may not have his American counterpart’s level of fame, but he has acquired a considerable amount of cash at the tender age of 23.
- From his appearance on ITV show Love Island to his relationship with fellow influencer Molly-Mae Hague, Fury has become very famous within the UK.
He also carries a pretty renowned name, which he shares with older brother and two-time heavyweight world champion Tyson. Through a series of sponsorships and endorsements, as well as acquiring his own boxing pay packets, Fury has a reported net worth of more than $1.2million (£1million).
This means that his pay day with Paul will absolutely skyrocket his wealth, with the payout alone over quadrupling his reported net worth. That’s without the gain in following and extra sponsorships he will no doubt be rewarded with as a result of the fight. Fury has fought in eight bouts since leaving the Love Island villa, which is testament to him coming back to his roots despite the newfound fame.
He has won all of his eight fights. Read next:
KSI net worth, real name and what he does How much did Floyd Mayweather and Deji get paid to fight? How much did Tyson Fury and Derek Chisora earn from their fight? Tyson Fury’s net worth compared to fellow boxing superstars
Story Saved You can find this story in My Bookmarks. Or by navigating to the user icon in the top right.
Did Jake Paul lose his purse to Tommy Fury?
As I said before, it’s no mystery how much Jake Paul made against Tommy Fury because the YouTube star told the world exactly how much money he walked away with in this Instagram story. That’s right. According to Jake Paul himself, Jake Paul’s purse for his fight against Tommy Fury was a whopping $30 million!
How much money is Justin Bieber worth?
Justin Bieber is a Canadian singer who has a net worth of $310 Million.
How is Molly-Mae so rich?
Inside the 2023 Love Island Rich List Published: 09:33 BST, 3 June 2023 | Updated: 09:50 BST, 3 June 2023 While not everyone walks away from the Love Island villa in a couple, many walk away with a new business partner. In recent years the motivation for going on the show has become as much about landing lucrative fashion, beauty and entertainment deals as it has about finding romance.
- The latest crop of Islanders may struggle to reach their levels of success, however, after bosses implemented a social media ban which has had a massive impact on their outreach.
- Now MailOnline takes a look at the richest stars of Love Island.
- Molly-Mae Hague – 2019 series – £6 million
- Molly-Mae shot to fame in the show’s fifth series when she found love with Tommy Fury finishing runners up to Amber Gill and Greg O’Shea – who parted ways just weeks later.
Already an influencer before joining the show, Molly has amassed 7.5 million Instagram followers and landed a six-figure deal when she signed with fast fashion chain PLT in 2019 to become their creative director.
- Molly-Mae has made bumper profits via her company MMH Group Holdings and her self-tanning business Filter.
- She added to her cash pot with her memoir released back in June – Becoming Molly-Mae – which sold at a cost of £20 and bulked up her fortune by £2million during the pandemic.
- The star is also a brand ambassador for Beauty Works.
- Three years on, Molly and Tommy are still together and live in a £4million mansion in Cheshire.
- They welcomed their first child together, daughter Bambi, in January.
- Tommy, the younger brother of heavyweight champion Tyson Fury, is a boxer himself.
- He has an unbeaten boxing record and is said to have signed a six-figure deal to become the face of boohooMAN following his stint in the villa.
- It’s believed he made at least £3.7million from his win over Jake Paul in Riyadh
- Brand and culture expert Nick Ede believes that if well advised, Fury will make ‘at least £10million’ in the next 2-3 years – much of it from outside boxing.
He is currently worth a reported £2.4million. Successful couple: Molly-Mae Hague shot to fame in the show’s fifth series when she found love with boyfriend Tommy Fury finishing second to Amber Gill and Greg O’Shea Model: Molly has amassed 7.5 million Instagram followers and landed a six-figure deal when she signed with fast fashion chain PLT in 2019 to become their creative director Champ: Tommy, the younger brother of heavyweight champion Tyson Fury, is a boxer himself and has an unbeaten boxing record
- Olivia and Alex Bowen – 2016 series – £4.5 million
- Season two runners-up Olivia and Alex Bowen have also proven the power of the longstanding couple in the financial stakes, with the pair racking up a £5million fortune collectively thanks to brand endorsements, TV appearances and their fashion brand, Exempt Society.
- Olivia and Alex, formerly a sales executive and scaffolder, soared to fame in 2016 when they appeared on the ITV2 reality show, where she was an original star and he a late and extremely popular entrant.
- While their romance was initially thrown into despair when he enjoyed a night of passion with Zara Holland, things soon flourished for the duo.
- Loved-up couple Olivia and Alex tied the knot in a luxurious Essex ceremony two years after meeting on Love Island during series two.
- Their star-studded day secured them a lucrative £25,000 magazine deal and saw stars such as Gabby Allen, Pete Wicks, Tina Stinnes and Kady McDermott attended.
- They scooped another reality show with TLC’s Olivia & Alex: Happily Ever After?
- The couple welcomed their son Abel last year and revealed they are planning on having more children.
- In 2020 Olivia admitted she could earn up to £50,000 a month, a far cry from the pay cheque she received working as a sales executive.
£££: Runners-up Olivia and Alex Bowen have also proven the power of the longstanding couple in the financial stakes, with the pair racking up a £4.5 million fortune collectively Success story: In 2020 Olivia admitted she could earn up to £50,000 a month, a far cry from working as a sales executive (pictured with son Abel)
- Dani Dyer – 2018 series – £4 million
- Dani Dyer, 26, shot to fame on season four, after a failed stint on fellow ITV2 series, Survival of the Fittest.
- She won the show with Jack Fincham, and was embraced by the public due to her hilarious moments and no-nonsense personality.
- The daughter of EastEnders actor Danny Dyer, has successfully branded her self as a ‘mumfluencer’ after she welcomed son Santiago to the world with her jailed ex Sammy Kimmence in 2021.
- She welcomed twin daughters, Summer and Star, with West Ham footballer boyfriend Jarred Bowen in May.
- She has capitalised on her skills as an actress thanks to the platform Love Island gave her after winning in 2018.
- The star coined the phrase ‘Perf with Surf’ for an advertising campaign with washing powder Surf and she has a podcast with her famous father called Sorted with the Dyers.
- In 2021 it was revealed she had raked in a whopping £250,000 the previous year, with accounts for Dani’s firm I Want It, I Got It Ltd showing the star had a cash reserve of £318,630 for 2020, a near £70,000 increase from £251,318 in 12 months.
- She has written a book, gained more than 3million Instagram followers and released lucrative clothing collections with In The Style.
Winners: Dani Dyer, 26, shot to fame on season four, after a failed stint on fellow ITV2 series, Survival of the Fittest. She won the show with Jack Fincham Yummy mummy: The daughter of EastEnders actor Danny Dyer, has successfully branded her self as a ‘mumfluencer’ Maura Higgins – 2019 series – £2.5million Molly-Mae’s good pal Maura Higgins, 32, is said to be worth £2.5million, using her impressive 3.7 million Instagram following to help her bring in some deals.
- Maura won an army of fans during her time on the show, with her quick wit and notorious showdown with model Tom Walker as they were due to spend the night in the hideaway.
- Her sensational snaps caught the attention of Elite Model Agency in 2019, with Maura joining the likes of Naomi Campbell on their books.
- She also reportedly netted a total of £500,000 for her work with clothing brand boohoo and lingerie giant Ann Summers.
- Maura’s net worth could be set to soar even further with the departure of Love Island host Laura – as the Irish beauty is one the favourites tipped to replace her.
Success: Molly-Mae’s good pal Maura Higgins, 32, is said to be worth £2.5million, using her impressive 3.7 million Instagram following to help her bring in some deals Model moment: Her sensational snaps caught the attention of Elite Model Agency in 2019, with Maura joining the likes of Naomi Campbell on their books
- Amber Gill – 2019 series – £2million
- Series five winner Amber Gill, 25, is reportedly worth £2million.
- She beat Molly-Mae and Tommy to the Love Island top spot and took home a share of the £50,000 prize money with her ex Greg O’Shea.
- But while Amber and Greg’s budding romance seemed promising, the Newcastle native and the trainee solicitor became the fastest winners to part ways in the show’s history as they split after just five weeks together.
- Shortly after arriving back in the UK, Amber signed an exclusive six-month deal with online fashion brand MissPap – earning her £1 million just eight weeks after leaving Majorca.
- And in an interview with in 2019 she said: ‘I always told my family I’d be a millionaire and now I am.’
- Before Love Island she worked with her auntie at a salon aptly named The Salon and she previously said she plans to invest her earnings to start a beauty empire.
- Amber has now launched herself as a writer, penning a Mills and Boon romance novel.
Make it rain: Series five’s Amber Gill, 25, beat Molly-Mae and Tommy to the Love Island top spot and took home a share of the £50,000 prize money with her ex Greg O’Shea Bling: Shortly after arriving back in the UK, Amber signed an exclusive six-month deal with online fashion brand MissPap
- Megan Barton-Hanson – 2018 series – £2million
- Megan Barton-Hanson, 29, won legions of fans on the 2018 series due to her stunning looks and romances with Eyal Booker and Wes Nelson.
- Her biggest financial success came when she launched herself as an OnlyFans model, becoming one of the site’s biggest names.
- She banked a million in 12 months and is said to have raked in the cash selling lingerie.
- Having also appeared on Celebrity Ex On The Beach, Megan is said to be worth £2 million.
- Megan made well over a million in the last financial year and is also thought to have made a fortune selling sexy lingerie.
- Megan’s proud stance on her sexuality also landed her a lingerie edit, Megan Loves, with Ann Summers, as well as her own collection of sex toy picks with the multinational retailer.
Favourite: Megan Barton-Hanson, 29, won legions of fans on the 2018 series due to her stunning looks and romances with Eyal Booker (pictured) and Wes Nelson Racy: Her biggest financial success came when she launched herself as an OnlyFans model, becoming one of the site’s biggest names Liberty Poole – 2021 series – £1.7million She may have failed to find love in the Love Island villa but Liberty Poole, 22, is laughing all the way to the bank, with the television personality being worth an estimated £1.7million.
- The former Nando’s waitress won a legion of fans during her time in season seven, where she made the heartbreaking decision to end her romance with Jake Cornish.
- Within a month of leaving the villa, Liberty had scored four six-figure deals.
- She became the face of Lola’s Lashes, which is stocked in Harrods, while she also worked with Skinny Tan, In The Style and lingerie brand Boux Avenue.
- Liberty also appeared on Dancing On Ice and landed an edit with beauty brand, Revolution.
Most recently, Liberty – who boasts 1.4 million Instagram followers – launched a mini IGTV series titled Second Skin, a ‘raw and honest’ show discussing life’s big topics. Loving life: She may have failed to find love in the Love Island villa but Liberty Poole, 22, is laughing all the way to the bank In demand: Within a month of leaving the villa, Liberty had scored four six-figure deals Amber Davies – 2017 series – £1.7million West End star Amber Davies, who won the 2017 series with Kem Cetinay, is said to be worth £1.7million having returned to her acting roots after her Love Island stint.
Having successfully auditioned for her dream role in Dolly Parton’s musical 9 to 5, she also has 1.3million followers on social media and often gives them a glimpse at life backstage. Currently she can be seen on stage in Back to the Future: The Musical where she plays Lorraine Baines. As well as her theatre work, she still makes money from collaborations, having landed a £500,000 deal with fashion brand Motel Rocks.
Wow: West End star Amber Davies, who won the 2017 series with Kem Cetinay, is said to be worth £1.7million having returned to her acting roots after her Love Island stint One to watch: Currently she can be seen on stage in Back to the Future: The Musical where she plays Lorraine Baines Ekin-Su Culculoglu – 2022 series – £1.6 million ‘Turkish delight’ Ekin-Su Culculoglu, 28, who won with Davide Sanclimenti, 28, was tipped to become the most-successful Love Island contestant ever.
- The Essex-based actress was ‘inundated with offers’ by multiple retailers following her landslide win and signed the biggest clothing deal in the show’s history with brand Oh Polly.
- However, and in March it was revealed she ended her collaboration with Beauty Works.
- It was her second brand deal in two months to come to a sudden end after she previously parted ways with Oh Polly – which has prompted her to take legal action.
- The actress competed in Dancing On Ice this year and recently revealed that she is heading to the States to work on a new project.
- Ekin became the third contestant to be voted off the ITV show after causing controversy with her debut performance.
Power couple: ‘Turkish delight’ Ekin-Su Culculoglu, 28, who won with Davide Sanclimenti, 28, was tipped to become the most-successful Love Island contestant ever On screens: The actress competed in Dancing On Ice this year and recently revealed that she is heading to the States to work on a new project Kem Cetinay – 2017 series – £1.4 million Amber Davies’ ex-boyfriend Kem Cetinay has followed her onto the rich list and is said to be worth £1.4 million.
- The hairdresser, 27, signed a reported seven-figure deal with Primark to be the front grooming range which includes hairdryers, clippers and CBD.
- Shortly after leaving the villa Kem released a single with fellow Islander Chris Hughes that peaked at 15th in the UK music charts.
- He began co-presenting the podcast Love Island: The Morning After with Arielle Free in 2018 but the pair were replaced by Sam Thompson and Indiyah Polack this year.
- Kem also had a go at broadcasting and was the backstage host of Dancing On Ice on the most recent series.
- On the business-front, he owns a restaurant in Romford called Array, a move that came as a shock to fans as he failed to impress on Celebrity Masterchef,
Kerching: Amber Davies’ ex-boyfriend Kem Cetinay has followed her onto the rich list and is said to be worth £1.4 million Venture: He began co-presenting the podcast Love Island: The Morning After with Arielle Free in 2018 but the pair were replaced by Sam Thompson and Indiyah Polack this year : Inside the 2023 Love Island Rich List
Is Will from Love Island rich?
Will Young is set to join Winter Love Island next week, but the hunky farmer already has a claim to fame and a major social media following for his shirtless farming videos Video Loading Video Unavailable Love Island: TikTok farmer Will Young tends to his sheep Buckinghamshire farmer, Will Young might spend all day with pigs and sheep, but he is already a major internet sensation before he debuts in winter Love Island on Monday.
- The 23-year-old is known for showcasing his farming skills, while shirtless on TikTok, especially how he raises his flock of sheep, all while also showing off his abs.
- However, even with a hefty 1 million followers on the platform and another 126,000 on Instagram, Will has admitted that his line of work has left him too busy to have the time to find love.
Ahead of his entry into the villa Will said: “Having grown up on a farm, it’s been quite difficult juggling relationships and work.” Will Young has established himself on social media for his farming skills with a twist ( Image: farmer_will_/Instagram) The young farmer shares videos raising his sheep and pigs all while shirtless showing off his abs ( Image: Instagram) ” Love Island will give me time away from the farm to solely go out and find love.
- I think I’m at the time of my life where I’m mature enough to go and find a wife.” Will lives at home with his parents Andy, 55 and Jenny, 53 on their £1 million family estate, but he often joins his older brother Tom, 26 for nights out in London.
- In spite of Will’s fun attitude on social media, the reality of farm life is also tough.
In 2021, the Young’s estate was the victim of a horrific sheep mauling that left 25 lambs dead and another 20 injured, which traumatised the whole family. Alongside the working farm, the family also run a luxurious AirBnB on site, and the two-bedroom cottage is available to rent for guests to enjoy the beautiful countryside.
Will works and lives on his family’s £1 million estate that includes their working farm and an AirBnB rental ( Image: farmer_will_/Instagram) In spite of his social media success, Will says that farming keeps him too busy to go on dates ( Image: farmer_will_/Instagram) Yet Will’s rural background hasn’t kept him away from brushes with celebrities, as he revealed that Claudia Winkleman came to his farm.
The Strictly Come Dancing host threw a bucket of water over Will for a video, after she had filmed an advert for Head and Shoulders. Will shared the clip to his TikTok back in November, where the topless farmer is doused in water by The Traitors host.
- He recalled about the event: “Claudia Winkleman came to my farm.
- She was lovely and got stuck in.
- She poured water over me.” After it was announced on Monday that Will is joining the show, the farmer has also opened up about why he is still single.
- Will’s family have spoken out in support of him joining the show after he received death threats from one of his videos ( Image: farmer_will_/Instagram) “Honestly? Probably commitment issues.
I self-sabotage myself sometimes when I’ve got a good thing going,” he admitted. “I do like my own space and my own time; I haven’t got to stress about anything and just worry about myself.” Thinking back on his dating life, Will added: “I’m not a big dater but the dates I’ve been on have been super romantic.
Is McGregor a billionaire?
Conor McGregor has set his sights on becoming a billionaire as he revealed he’s over half way there. The UFC ‘s biggest-ever star has earned a fortune both in and out of the Octagon. His most recent fight, the loss to Dustin Poirier in July 2021, banked him a reported $33million (£26.6m).
- But the money he pocketed from the sale of his whisky brand Proper Twelve the same year dwarfed that figure.
- The deal with Proximo Spirits is said to have been worth up $600m (£483m), which saw McGregor top Forbes ‘ highest-paid athletes list.
- READ MORE: Ebanie Bridges admits she’d have rumpy pumpy with Conor McGregor days after hand photo Speaking about the achievement with UFC’s Megan Olivi on their YouTube channel, he said: “It’s motivating, Michael Jordan’s at the top spot, obviously with the Jordan brand that took him there, he’s worth multiple billions, 3.3 I think he’s made.” McGregor then went on to give his true net worth, continuing: “I’m closing in on a billion now, I think I’m at about 650million all in I’ve made.
I think they (Forbes) estimate that, I’d have to probably do my own little check of that. Would you say McGregor is the UFC GOAT? Let us know in the comments section. McGregor’s Proper Twelve whisky has been a mega money earner for him (Image: Instagram/thenotoriousmma) The Notorious lives an unrivalled life of luxury (Image: Instagram/thenotoriousmma) “But I fancy my chances, I fancy my chances of getting up that list. It’s good to see, as you say that Forbes was a goal of mine to hit that, I got that and onwards we go.” Having launched Proper Twelve in 2018, McGregor is estimated to have earned £120m from his majority stake when the company was sold three years later. McGregor bought his own Lamborghini yacht (Image: Instagram/thenotoriousmma) He also boasts an impressive car collection (Image: Instagram/thenotoriousmma) A small chunk of that was spent on his £2.7m Lamborghini yacht, which he was seen enjoying the Monaco Grand Prix from last weekend as munched his breakfast on board. While the Notorious is regularly seen boarding a private jet for his holidays, he doesn’t yet own his own – but he does have an impressive car collection in his native Ireland.
How rich is McGregor?
Forbes’ Figures – Forbes’ estimations of Conor McGregor’s wealth is widely discussed. Here’s a summary of his possessions and profits based on their study.
|$48 million (like real estate, cars, and watches)||$235 million from battles, endorsements, and ventures since 2016||N/A|
It should be noted that these figures can change and may not be McGregor’s exact amount at any moment. Forbes also considers taxes and other costs when calculating net worth. As well as his fiscal success, McGregor has made history in the UFC as the first fighter to hold two titles at once (featherweight and lightweight).
How much is Mike Tyson worth right now?
According to Celebrity Net Worth, Mike Tyson’s current net worth is $10 million.
How much do Fury fighters get paid?
2022 The World’s Highest-Paid Athletes Earnings Fury knocked out Wilder in the 2020 rematch and earned roughly $26 million, pushing his 12-month earnings in the ring to $50 million. The Brit made an estimated $60 million combined from another rematch with Wilder in 2021 and an April 2022 fight against Dillian Whyte.
How much is Tommy Fury vs Jake Paul BT Sport?
Tommy Fury takes on long-term rival Jake Paul tonight. It will be the first time the pair have faced each other in the ring after two previously cancelled fights. Proceedings will be live on BT Sport’s Box Office service at a price of £19.95. Whether you’re a BT TV, Sky, or Virgin Media subscriber, the information below will equip you with all you need to know about how to access the fight.
How much is Molly Mae net worth?
Love Island 2023 rich list as Molly-Mae leads stars with huge £6m net worth It’ll come as no surprise that Molly-Mae Hague, who shot to fame on the show’s fifth series when she found love with Tommy Fury, tops the Love Island rich list. She was already a social media influencer before joining the show, but now has a whopping 7.5million Instagram followers.
The 24 year old, who is an ambassador for hair care brand Beauty Works, landed an impressive six-figure deal when she signed with Pretty Little Thing to become their creative director. On top of this, the mum of one also has a fake tan brand, Filter, and released her best-selling memoir, Becoming Molly-Mae, in June 2022, making her £2million.
(Image: ITV) 1 of 9 Molly and Tommy have now been together for three years and live in a £4million mansion in Cheshire. They welcomed their first child together, daughter Bambi, in January. After making a name for himself in the villa, he’s said to have signed a six-figure deal to become the face of boohooMAN. Olivia and Alex Bowen, who were the runners up on series two, have racked up a £4.5million fortune collectively thanks to brand endorsements, TV appearances and their fashion brand, Exempt Society. Olivia and Alex, formerly a sales executive and scaffolder, tied the knot in a lavish Essex ceremony in 2018, two years after meeting on the show.
Did Tommy Fury win against Jake Paul?
Background – (left) and (right). Originally, Paul was scheduled to fight on, However, due to an injury, Fury pulled from the fight and was replaced by former instead in a rematch billed as Leave No Doubt, Paul was scheduled to fight Fury again on 6 August 2022.
- However, Fury pulled out of the bout due to travel issues.
- It was announced on 7 July 2022, that would replace Fury in the fight.
- This bout was also cancelled due to “weight-issues” (Rahman Jr.
- Coming in overweight), and that all sales towards that fight would be refunded.
- On February 26, 2023, fought British Boxer in an eight-round cruiserweight fight.
The fight took place in, and resulted in a split decision victory in favor of, Fury landed a higher percentage of his thrown punches, whilst Paul scored a knockdown, which stunned and staggered Fury to his knee. Two judges scored the bout 76–73 for Fury, while a third favored Paul by 75–74.