Copy and paste the code to embed the infographic on your blog/website
Whales are the largest among all the animals that exist today. These behemoth cetaceans can be so large that you can't believe your eyes. They are the giants of our time. We all know that the blue whale is the largest animal on earth. But there is little knowledge among populace about other big whales. I have created this infographic to increase people's awareness about whales.
- Blue whale can be 110 ft long with a body weight of 200 tons. It is the largest and heaviest among the lot. Blue whale has no equivalent on land. The largest terrestrial animal, the elephant is not match to a blue.
- Fin whale is a close second with a scorecard of 90 ft and 75 tons.
- Humpback whales can be 89 ft. It can be as heavy as 89 t.
- Sperm whales can be big too. It can be 67 ft long with a weight of 57 t.
- The biggest bowhead whale was 66 ft long. It was very heavy, too (about 100 t)
- Right's whales can be 65 ft long, especially the North Atlantic Right's whale . The whale can be 106 t in body mass.
|Blue Whale the sea giant|
Sei whale can reach 64 ft. It can gain 38 t of body weight.
- Bryde's whale's greatest record in length and height is 64 ft and 38 t.
- A gray whale can be 49 ft in length and 38 t in weight.
- Orca or Killer whales are popular species due to Sea World marine theme parks. They can be 32 ft with a body weight of 10 t.
- Beluga or white whale is another popular species. A beluga is very small compared to other whale species. It is only 18 ft with 1.6 t body mass.
There are some more large whale species. For your convenience I have combined very closely related species into one single name. Whales like North Atlantic Right's whale, North Pacific Right's whale etc all are called Right's whale here.
Note: You are free to use this infographic for any purpose in your blog/ website or for any other purpose.
Subscribe on YouTube
You May Also Like
Largest Sharks [Infographic]
Tiger Shark Info [ Animation ]
Sea Animal Coloring Pages